Obama, Guns, and Children

OGC.jpg
Obama, Guns, and Children
(sung to the tune of "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" by Warren Zevon)

There's violence in Connecticut
Chicago streets are red
The guns are taking over
My heart is filled with dread

There's bitter clingers clinging
To their religion and their guns
Assault gun sales are booming
Thank God we've got the One

Obama, guns, and children
He's gonna save the day
He'll make it go away

The NRA is looming
With crazy LaPierre
And Alex Jones is screaming
Lord, get me outta here

Nobody needs assault guns
Or big-clip magazines
Our police will protect us
Or maybe the Marines

He's gonna save the day
He'll make it go away

With 23 new EOs
And a big tear in his eye
He's takin' care of business
The right wing's gonna fry

He's gonna save the day
He'll make it go away

Why are these Children™ smiling? Shouldn't they be in tears?

My top secret sources at the WH intercepted some letters from dear wee ones that dear leader did not want dear public to see. As you can see, there is a reason why he did not want us to see. See?

Dear Mr President Obama,

I am 7 years old and scared to go to school because I drew a picture of a stick gun last year and got in big trouble. The Principal would not let me go to school for 6 weeks. I was told I was bad for drawing a picture. If the picture of the gun is so scary I would like to have pictures of guns on the school doors and keep the bad people away. Is that OK?

signed, Jon

—————————————————————————————————

Dear Mr Obama Sir,

My Mommy and Daddy have a lot of guns and we all have fun when we watch them shoot on the gun range. I have heard you and your friends says guns are bad and you want to take away some of our guns and bullets. Do you know that Mommy and Daddy would not be able to protect me and my baby sister from bad people? Would you send your FBI men to protect my Mommy and little sister then?

signed, Taurus

484826_463646840339302_571750579_a.jpg
The similarities are uncanny. Out of obscurity to take over a political party then a country to rule by decree. Need I say more?

Looks like the One is looking in this boy's back pocket for a wallet to liberate.

Comrade Logick, I was initially convinced that Comrade Obama was attempting to HEAL! the young man of a kidney stone, as the young woman looked approvingly on... He IS The One™, after all...

GLORY!!!

[OFF]
I rather hope he's looking for a wallet or healing a kidney stone than staring intently at the boy's butt for some other reason. That photo gives me the creeps.
[/OFF]

History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
Karl Marx Treatment Center

Copy of ObamaGunControl.jpg

Party Notice B-742289242:34 - dated in the YooO01/19/13:
Due to the recent high demand in our Peoples Props Dept., all requests will have to be approved by an Inner Circle
Image member for consideration. Expect much longer than the normally really long delays. That is all.

DEMOCRAT kid prop division.jpg

obama kid drawing 1.jpg

Comrade ROCK,

Somewhere in your song you left out "The shit has hit the fan". Worthy lyrics to describe the malignant eyesore standing in the back on the left side of the picture getting ready to clap. As anyone can see, it will be a sheer miss.

Comrade Bear, I have for many years personally preferred to say "the Schumer's hit the fan" - perhaps I can work that in for the next release!

Comrade ROCK,

The "Schumer (Schemer) has hit the fan"... most excellent and appropriate. Here in Chitcago we say "The sack of Durbin" has hit the fan.

But I digress. It's all good.

BAN FRUIT!

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/20 ... -rochelle/

"The suspect has hurled pumpkins, papayas and even pineapples at the cars. Telltale traces of pumpkin and pineapple were still visible along Pelham Road Sunday evening."

Drive by fruit violence must be stopped (for the children™ )before it becomes rampant!

Grapes come in those high capacity clips, they should be the first to be confiscated!

So says everybody's Tovarichi...

Oh dear.

Apparently the police held a gun buy back in Seattle and it turned into a bunch of mini-gun-shows!

It's time to ban gun buy backs.