News We Don't Have Time To Write About (archive)

Jay Carney denies White House commissioned MarketWatch article "and nobody can prove it."

Following "Polish Death Camp" gaffe, Biden no longer allowed in same room as teleprompter keyboard.

Stock Market tumbles in response to Bush visit to White House.

Private sector is doing fine, it's the economy that's the problem.

Obama campaigns against Bush, promises to reset the economy, offers hope and change to America - aides interupt his campaign speech today and remind him what year it is

Obama's new Citizens In All But Name scheme for illegal aliens fails to stop illegals fleeing from US and the collapsing Obamaconomy

White House extends Executive Privilege to all DNC activities.

Warren on warpath for Right Wing Activists

Rubio exempted from new White House immigration stance.

White House anticipating big healthcare victory when Supreme Court finally overturns unpopular W. Bush healthcare mandate

Obama to auction off "old White House stuff" at new online fundraiser website

Obama: U.S. Needs 'Bottom-Up Economics' Directed By Government

Dems move convention kickoff from Charlotte Motor Speedway to the Charlotte Airport Denny's Lounge

FutureScoop 2020: "The Government pretends to give us health care and we pretend to pay taxes for it."

Your car or boat donation to Obama 2012 now mandate deductible!

Another Obama energy firm goes bankrupt.

Another Obama-backed energy firm nears insolvency.

Another Obama energy firm goes tits-up.

Another Obama-backed energy firm hits the dirt.

Another one. Dead. Obama-backed energy firm throws billions down the toilet. Taxpayers on the hook.

Mitt Romney campaign spent over one-million dollars on private jets rather than use commercial!

Plouffe: Rich Romney backers purchase election from sinister mystery man in bad part of town

MSNBC reports Romney secrets so secret we don't even know what they are!

Obama policies ruin millions, how does this affect the lives of the Obama's?

President Obama outraged that berets for U.S. Olympic athletes don't have Che like red star.

Axelrod: We're not saying Romney is a felon — just that he might be.

Romney: I'm not saying Obama might have destroyed the economy - just that he did.

"George, the fact that Romney had to directly quote what I said in order to point out what I meant indicates to me that he's stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, he wouldn't have to directly quote exactly what I said."

Bombshell study: Every American did not pay income taxes "for ten years." No? Think again!

North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un wins the bronze, silver, and gold medals in all events.

Revealed: Democratic convention mystery guest might be Joe Biden in black-face minstrel make-up as singing dancing Martin Luther King Jr

DNC to offer free toaster to all delegates.

People's Cube completely misses National Empty Chair Day!
Red Square found muttering "A Man's got to know his limitations!" ;-)

Biden commends Obama for gutsy call allowing Sun Myung Moon to die, even though he cautioned against it.

Obama: "The Ambassador acted stupidly!"

mi
To atone the death of a flag-burning protester, State Department will begin distributing flags made from Earth-friendly organically-grown government-subsidized cotton to anti-US protesters abroad.

New Obama ad enlists America's brave "economic patriots" in The Great Patriotic Recovery War

Elizabeth Warren claims her mother told her as a child that she has a license to practice law in Massachusetts

President Obama mistakes Onion parody for news, surrenders to al-Qaeda

al-Qaeda is alive, GM is the walking dead

President Obama has the worst 20th wedding anniversary ever

Big Bird: "I pick my candidate by the content of his character and if he can do math." Endorses Mitt Romney

Obama sent Chevy Volts to Libya in place of frantically requested security personnel

National wave of violence ensues as fed up parents discipline children 'gone Biden'

White House reports vice president kidnapped by GOP and replaced with gibbering lunatic in effort to derail debate.

'I voted for Obama like first time sex back in 2008 and woke up with PTDs,' cries a sadder wiser America.

Obama Supporters in Hurricane Sandy's Wake Find Double Duty For Obama/Biden Yard Signs: Heating and Cooking.

Speaker John Boehner citing fact that Obama carried 8 out the 10 richest counties proposes raising taxes on rich twice as much as anything Obama proposes. "How do you like them apples?"

Obama set to bail out Hostess, turn it into Government Snacks.

"If somebody wants to build a Hostess Twinkie Plant they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them!" Head Twinkie

"You can't have your Ding Dongs and eat them too." ~ Frédéric Bastiat

mi
The Party reminds Governor Crist, that you can not quit the Party — only be expelled for wanting to quit.

mi
After the overwhelming success of the "GUN-FREE ZONE" concept at Sandy Hook, Liberals wish to expand the notion nation-wide.

mi
A signature-drive nominating Adam Lanza for Nobel Peace Prize is ongoing.

Taking a page from gun control advocates, pro life advocates call for the ban of abortion tools in order to stop epidemic of unwanted pregnancies.

Obama caught singing, "I'm on the Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga before latest fiscal cliff press conference.

Daughters of the American Revolution remove all reference to America, revolution, and daughters from their books

350,000 more Americans valiantly bypassed unemployment benefits and went straight into Social Security and Food Stamps

Al Gore refused to sell his fledgling network to Glenn Beck because Beck didn't share his love for Amerika.

In a confusing move Mayor Bloomberg signs ban on extra-large pop singers from owning assault weapons

Japan mulls whether or not to extend its nuclear umbrella to cover America in Obama's new world order

New government program to keep faltering businesses afloat has gov. purchasing agents spending billions at Wal Mart in hopes of 'fooling the economy'

Kremlin puts out warning not to photoshop Putin riding meteor...unless bare chested.

mi
New York Times opens an internal investigation into mis-attribution of the Obama-with-a-rifle picture.

Deadline Passes: Dean Wormer puts White House on "double secret sequestration". White House continues to throw toga parties and road trips.

President breaks sippy-cup during budget meet with Republicans; cannot replace due to Sequestration.

Capitalist plot to murder Hugo Chavez with super-cancer finally succeeds

Boy, 8, pretends banana is gun, makes daring escape from school

NYT names Hugo Chavez world's sexiest corpse

“I like, am so totally, ummm, like grateful to you know like, be the ambassador to Japan. You know? Hic. Where's my drink?” ~ Ambassador Caroline Kennedy

Red Square, Nomenklatura-climber, and Pinkie are all in a car. Who's driving?

Obama: If I had a gay son, he'd look like Jason.

Chris Christie in 2016? Pundits doubt he can beat Hillary in the primary.