Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

Al Gore's elite troops have been dispatched.

Yes Comrades, Al Gore has unleashed a powerful weapon in the fight against pollution and Global Warming. They will soon be invading schools and anywhere else where they can spread influence. These are also some of 7.62's neighbors.

I think it's particularly cruel when someone chops down a tree using an ax with a wooden handle. I mean, what if they knew each other?

gore testamoney.PNG
[/url]
The Goracle must defend himself against attacks like this. The most genius of Progressive Leaders are somewhat insane - it is a required and a necessary part of grasping extra-reality.
gore excuse.jpg

Trees! Who does not have great love for trees and timberary?
We must show more respectfulness for shrubs, etc., etc. blah blah blah; after all, it's not like they just grow on trees!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: The Goracle must defend himself against attacks like this. The most genius of Progressive Leaders are somewhat insane - it is a required and a necessary part of grasping extra-reality.

Crazed sex poodles grasp extra-reality ... and anything else they can get their legs around.

[quote="ThePeoplesComrade" The Goracle must defend himself against attacks like this.]

The spin advertising campaign has already begun.

1688.jpg

Comrades,

I feel their pain with my 100% organic woodie.