Media Investigates Palin's Scandalous Candidacy

• Environmental shocker: Palin's cat seen scratching claws on rare Alaskan pine tree
  • Why a DUI is worse than cocaine use
  • This just in: Palin's great great grandmother jumped line at Ellis Island
  • Palin's dog caught rooting in neighbor's trash
  • New York Times enters Guinness Book of Records by fitting 807,316 Palin stories on front page
  • Media uncovers more Palin stories in one weekend than Obama stories in two years. Still no bias detected
  • Obama and media agree to "don't ask don't" tell policy
  • Obama: more experienced than Bristol Palin

Obama Looks Better in Dress than Palin, claim GBLT groups

Trig Palin no intellectual heavyweight, says Harvard Professor.

Sarah Palin has never posed for the cover of Harvard Law Review, says Newsweak

Bristol Palin saw someone shoplift chewing gum and did not report it; leads LA Times to wonder if Palin "reformer" narrative is a myth.

NPR is set to report Palin covered up environmental damage resulting from crude oil sticking to bottom of husband's shoes while working at BP. "This is the worst oil spill since Exxon Valdez!", NPR asserts.

"Palin not executive material" states Chris Matthews after she failed to make anything happen in his leg.

NY Times front page today contained one story that was NOT about trashing someone named Palin. Pundits claim Republican pressure being applied to cover up the truth.

Komrade KeulAde
At last, the truth comes out on this dangerous hillbilly reactionary scourge!

COMRADES, we must rise and say NYET! Collectively, of course.

The gall of this retrograde hick! Has she attended the Ivy League? NYET! Has she plagiarized British Politicians? NYET!

Palins Hair Not Her Own, say Kos Slueths. She's Bald!

60 year Widow old Claims Sarah Palin Stole her False teeth, and Husband!

Shocker: VP Nominee's Native Alaskan Husband Never Lived in a Igloo! Out of Touch with Eskimos, says Keith Olbermann

Bill Clinton Exclusive Interview: Sarah Palin Only fit for Intern Duty.

Sarah Palin uses word Haberdasher to describe Father. Democrats Cry Foul, Party Officials Not Given Dictionary Before Speech.

Has she got legs?

And she knows how to use them!

Anita Hill claims while on a fishing trip Palin said "Who put a pubic hair on my salmon?"

Palin's cat is not fair game...pets are off the table! Family members, friends, do your worst, but leave the kitty alone!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Palin's cat is not fair game...pets are off the table! Family members, friends, do your worst, but leave the kitty alone!

Perfect understandable. It is not right to make a candidate's pet a subject. BUT, before Chrissy Matthews covers this, is the cat pregnant? If so, how can she be talking about cats needing to be neutered? How can Gov. Palin carry on a job while her cat is going through a hard time? Doesn't this make her a bad owner/master? Is it true that the cat urinated on the neighbor's garden?

ANSWERS! I demand answers! Palin's qualification should be determined by the answers to these questions!

Sarah Palin "did kick all of Alaska's puppies", credible witness claims.

Sarah Palin: Is she her daughter's daughter or is she her father's daughter's son?

Todd Palin cited for being Todd Palin; Alaskans outraged.

SCANDAL, LIES, LIES, GEORGE W. BUSH AND MORE SCANDALS! SARAH PALIN MAY HAVE SPOKEN TO GEORGE W. BUSH! SCANDAL LIE BABIES!

Na Zdravie
Piper Palin charged with tax fraud in "Lemonade Stand" scheme.

Palin insider admits candidate's eyeglasses are used as "cheaters."

Pitbull Palin smears Biden with lipstick in brutal hockey stick attack.

ATF raids Palin home in search of unregistered "legs of mass destruction."

Point shaving investigation focuses on Palin's high school basketball team.

Palin "Beauty Queen" swimsuit sells on E-Bay for One Million Dollars.

Riots continue at make-up counters as women flock to buy Palin-style lipstick.

Palin wears skirt at acceptance speech; Botox and pant suits hardest hit.

Sarah Palin admits Obama is up 2 memiors to 0

Palin admits husband killed fish for money

Bridge from Ketchikan to nearby island blocked by Palin - out of touch with Pacific Islanders

Radical Palin thinks portions of Alaska constitute a state, not a national park

Wasilla political science expert says Palin is "like a moose going after a cabbage", Obama promises Cabbage Commission and special prosecutor investigation

ObamiCommie
Commissar Maksim wrote:Anita Hill claims while on a fishing trip Palin said "Who put a pubic hair on my salmon?"

Brilliant!

Bill Clinton reports that he's ready to Pork Palin, I mean Bork Palin. Perhaps Biden could help.

How dare they attack the Cat!!!! Family pets are off the table. Besides the tree pulled a knife on the cat, he was just defending his self

Commissar Maksim wrote:
Brilliant!

Bill Clinton reports that he's ready to Pork Palin, I mean Bork Palin. Perhaps Biden could help.

Hey, she's a milf. An enemy of the progressive movement, but a milf nonetheless.

Anonymous
GeneralOfficerPhoenix wrote:
Commissar Maksim wrote:
Brilliant!

Hey, she's a milf. An enemy of the progressive movement, but a milf nonetheless.

Got milf........??"She was put on this earth to do two things: kill caribou and kick butt. She's all out of caribou."

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Palin's cat is not fair game...pets are off the table! Family members, friends, do your worst, but leave the kitty alone!
Her Pussy is off limits?

Anonymous wrote: Got milf........??"[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]She was put on this earth to do two things: kill caribou and kick butt. She's all out of caribou."[/HIGHLIGHT]
Roger that!!!!

PILFWatch012
PETA: Lipstick on Pit bulls is cruelty to animals!
Bill Clinton: Keep the lipstick on the dipstick, where it belongs!

Maybelline disavows donation of lip stick to hockey mom or Pitbulls

PETA: Pitbulls should not be used in hockey games

MILF Hunters flock to see Northern Lights

VPILF releases new web site dedicated to VP legs

VP Nominee's "Fisherman" Husband Never Featured on Discovery Channels 'Deadliest Catch'. "What is he afraid of", ask Democrats.

Liberal UFO groups (are there any other kind) claiim proof that Sarah Palin Is an Alien Robot. Dems Start Chant of "Klaatu Barada Nikto"

National Commentators appalled after Palin Suggests Most Beltway Pundits Are Elistist LIberals Snobs. Plan 100,000.00 per plate DNC fundraiser to Combat Vicious Attacks from Right Wing Zelots.

Palin Not As Popular as Thought. 51 percent of Bolivian Woman over 55 Have Never Heard of Her, MSNBC poll suggests.

Paul Harvey caught Looking Up VP Nominee's Skirt. Claims Now He Knows the Rest of the Story.

Na Zdravie
With and without attribution, many "People's Newswire" headlines (two from my twisted mind) are appearing at American Thinker.com. This is good...no? Or is no good? Which?

Dovidenia

Sarah Palin is secretly the love child of Michael Edward Palin, an English comedian, actor, writer and television presenter best known for being one of the members of the comedy group Monty Python and Julia Child international spy.

And now for something completely different.........

LOL I never made that obvious connection!

IT'S......

I prefer a pitbull wearing lipstick than a pig in a pantsuit any day. Let's Roll!

THIS JUST IN.... NY Times set to report tomorrow:

McCain and Palin are BOTH WHITE! An anonymous hospital diversity outreach coordinator from Illinois (the Times referred to as her "Michelle O") called the ticket a "scandalous slap in the face to all people of color who have written their memoirs" and continued "I was always proud of my country up until Palin was nominated."

Times reporters are still awaiting word as to when Palin will announce her resignation from the ticket.

NYT headline: "Obama not black enough", says First Black President Bill Clinton. Palin said to agree.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/np8IAoP8B4M&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The ANWAR Hillbillies comin' to town, gonna learn those DC insiders a thing or three.

Those radical religious Eskimos have arrived, they are eating politicians and pissing gasoline! And........ Granny's got some great moose recipes.

Blopo

Wrong Comrade! Pets are NOT off the table here in North Korea!

Dinnerrrrrrr timeeeeeeeee!

"... and worst of all, SHE IS A MILF!!!"

Comrades!

I apologize for me and my shovel having to stay away from our progressive forum for so long. Although I am not able to write replies too often (signing autographs for the Children takes most of my time), please do not 'think' that I am not closely watching you with great reverence. Comrade Pup has also made sure you have not lost sight of me either (the chip in my leg itches from time to time).

I write to you in a hurry. It seems we urgently need to find a way to properly address Saracuda Palinazi with reference to the title so widely awarded to her by our enemies, that is, of M.I.L.F..Can we use it to the advantage of the Party, comrades?
From the desk of our GramscianDisinformatsya came to me the suggestion of rewriting the acronym, so that we can address her by the same term and confound our enemies' thoughts. Soon we should be able to slowly infiltrate into the opposition (and also into our own minds) the idea that the meaning collectively assigned to her had always been the real one.
Why doesn't the Party approve a standard-issue meaning? Chairman Meow, Comrade Pup, please evaluate the suggestion for this convenient pravda, if it be our collective will.

According to the current truth, what should we, the people, be meaning when saying she is a MILF?
(I humbly offer a small and improvised list of possibilities, to be enriched by the people's collective intelligence:)

- Much Inexperienced Lapdog of Fascists

- Menacing Impediment for a Leninist Future

- Making our Indonesian Leader Furious

- McCain's Illusion of Liberty and Freedom

- Monger of Imperialist Laissez-Faire

-
Market-Improving Life-Form

- Marxist-Intimidating, Long-legged Fox

Dasvedanya!

Comrade Takemychek
/*/ Breaking News /*/
Benny Hinn files lawsuit against Joe Biden for alledgely "STEALING HIS SCHTICK" - Hinn cites, "I'm the only one who can TRULY make parlyzed man of 25 years 'stand-up!'"

In case you missed it:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9 ... 5/be940ef3" id="W4727a250e66f972348cd3b64ddb82bd0" height="283" width="384"><param value="https://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9 ... 5/be940ef3" name="movie"><param value="transparent" name="wmode"><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"></object>

Image In case you missed this one comrads, (Oh, Party Diplomat Ivan Drago, VPILF works for me.)

(Oh, Party Diplomat Ivan Drago, VPILF works for me.)

And the only VPILF in history. Another first!

Karl from Ushanka.US made this video tribute to the Palinator:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LT_BHNaOhjU&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ivan Betinov wrote:
(Oh, Party Diplomat Ivan Drago, VPILF works for me.)

And the only VPILF in history. Another first!

(/off/)
No doubt, guys.
VPILF rules... literally.

Unless the furry feline is cooked en buerre and served with a nice, unpretentious white wine...

Just as long as they're kept out of the Hot Pockets....

Monty Python Fan Reveals Palin Really Was Pontius Pilate...and May Have Had Homosexual Affair With Biggus Dickus

Alaska STOLEN from Russia! For only 2c An Acre! Give Alyaska Back to the Motherland!!!!