Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in NY

First published in
Pajamas Media

Our out-of-character reporting in Pajamas Media appeared on Drudge Report and hundreds of other websites within hours:

While the Democrat-leaning media continues to scare undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain supporter whom nobody has seen, here is a real district attorney's complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: "Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant's face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant's face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain."

Image The names have been redacted out of respect for people's privacy.

The overly formal document doesn't mention this important detail: the victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs.

On a Monday afternoon, September 15, 2008, three McCain volunteers were holding campaign signs and distributing leaflets on a busy corner of 51st Street and Lexington Avenue. As they were peacefully talking to each other, they were approached by a man who, in the words of the victim, provided the impression of "a rather benign, doughy-looking guy -- not a person I would have expected to assault me."
Image The picture she took of her fellow volunteers right before the attack

He rushed towards them, grabbed a McCain sign off a volunteer's hands, and tore it apart. That didn't seem enough.

This is how the victim describes it:
  • I said, "What are you doing? You can't do that!" And he was red in the face screaming, "You people are ridiculous!" And I said, "Yeah, whatever, but you can't do that."
  • So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it, and ripped it to shreds. And when I said, "You can't do that," he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.
I followed him down the stairs to the subway until I could get the police and I said, "You're not going to get away with it." And as soon as he saw the police he immediately went calm. He still had the stick in his hand, and you could see the injury on my face, and he admitted it. He was arrested. He actually said, "I don't know why I did this. It's just those signs, and this election, it has me so upset."

Some people are losing control, and it's not the people on the right. Never have I seen that behavior with any of the people on my side of the fence. ... It's just not our way. Look at us, most of us have never been protesters. ... Do I feel that the left is aggressive and potentially violent? Yes, because we've all seen it. I certainly have ... firsthand!
    A more detailed account of this story can be found on this blog, as well as in an interview she gave to a reporter from France 24 TV station.

Image The attacker: shielding his face from the camera while talking to the police

Image To avoid complications until the matter is settled in the court of law, we substituted the man's face with the Obama emblem (Where's his Messiah now?)

What came over him? Probably a hangover after that MSNBC election coverage. He might as well have continued living a benign life if the one-sided media election coverage and the Democratic Party's scorched-earth propaganda strategy hadn't turned this New Yorker into an enraged, quixotic attack machine slaying Republican "dragons" in the middle of a liberal city.

I suspect that if the roles were reversed and some angry Republican man had launched an unprovoked attack on a frail, bespectacled, Obama-supporting female the media would have had a field day, never letting this story off the front pages up until the election.

Will the media run with a story of an Obama supporter who went berserk at the sight of McCain signs and repeatedly struck a woman volunteer on the head with a stick?

Image As of this posting, the Pajamas Media article has 1,652 comments by both libs and cons, as well as by fake "independents" and "undecideds" who are smart enough to make that pretense because they figure McCain is afraid to alienate the center. But the frauds aren't smart enough to stay in character: they betray their radical leftist leanings the moment they go into delusional rants attacking things that a real centrist would never find objectionable. Let alone the fact that those who remain undecided would hardly bother posting at all because if they were to have any thoughts on this subject that would forfeit their "undecided" status. Then again, if these posers were smarter people they wouldn't be doing this at all as they wouldn't be leftists.

If I had more time it would be interesting to collect comments from various groups and analyze them for honesty, consistency, hypocrisy, or shamelessness. That would be a fascinating, eye-opening study. It should also include YouTube comments made on our related video Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan (6,070 comments as of now). It is related because of the similar subject and also because this video was made with the footage I got from the same woman who was attacked in the story above.

Dearest Red,

Instead of a black block over the man's face, what do you think of substituting it with the Obama emblem?

Let the symbol of Obama be his protection, his shield, yea, his comfort in his darkest hour.

To paraphrase the sneering Edward G. Robinson (or was it Chief Wiggum?): "Where's his Messiah now?"

Pinkie - thank you for being an alert and insightful comrade - as always. I wish your sharp shovel were at my side when I was posting it. I changed the picture and the caption accordingly. I was also considering substituting his head with the "Beat of the Week Award" but decided against it because the downtrodden would not understand the implication.

We could similarly substitute many a progressive head with the Obama logo without much of a change in meaning... Mmmm... Change....

In all seriousness, this is a most despicable and disgusting act, and a clear case of someone trying to infringe on someone's First Amendment rights.

Lenin would be so proud of this man.

So let's see.... the Obamaniacs tell us Obama is the new messiah, the second coming of Jesus (or was Jesus the first coming of Obama?) Let's sanity-check that claim; how many gospel stories depict Jesus's apostles beating the hell out of opponents unconvinced converts? Oh, yes, I have one right here. It's from the gospel according to Rezko, Chap 6 verse 11:

And lo, the Lord Obie travelled the countryside seeking converts and some caviar and champagne to slake his thirst. And he came upon a wretched man, a plumber by trade, who was sitting in his yard seeking not the truth. And the Lord Obie asketh of him, "Wouldst thou liketh me to raise thy dead or lower thy oceans when I become ruler of land and sea?" And the man replied, "No, but I would liketh thee not to raise my taxes so I can afford to put air in my child's football." And the Lord Obie became seethed with righteous passive-aggressive anger, and called forth the mighty many-headed multi-anused media hydra demon which cursed the wretched man and passed many a foul media gas into the air and increased global warming. And the wretched one held his nose and sputtered, "Boy you can't even ask a damn question any more around here bringing forth a whole bunch of bitter clinging journalistic nitwits." And the many-headed multi-anused media hydra demon replied, "The One must not be asked any questions that may dis' the One!" And the hydra took its many heads, having not one brain in any of them, and re-inserted them into its many anuses, and resumed its journey into oblivion. Thus sayeth the Lord Obi.

Comrade Opiate - your transmission made me spill Party-approved Putinka through my nose. And I even partially soiled the important document I was about to present to you:

A Bounty to be paid by American News Project for Republican Rage in America

The American News Project is offering $500 for 5 seconds to 5 minutes of footage of “Raging Republicans” and use an Al Jazeera video as an example.

This is Davin Hutchins, managing producer with American News Project. According to our records, you are registered as a freelancer at https://www.americannewsproject.com (our new URL.)

ANP is working on a series between now and Nov. 4 analyzing the phenomenon of rage among McCain-Palin supporters which has surfaced in the past few weeks. Our first piece in the series will debut next week as we look at the rising tension at rallies we've attended, the effect of negative ads on the GOP base and John McCain's and the RNC's responsibility in fanning the flames.

For the other stories in this series, we need your help. Between now and Nov. 4, we want to document this rising rage nationwide at GOP rallies or anywhere else. If you have any evidence of rage, bigotry or deliberate misinformation among McCain supporters, whether at an official rally or elsewhere (local GOP groups, etc.), we need your help to video these events.

ANP producers have witnessed intimidation of Obama supporters, hate speech, racial epithets at these rallies. (TSM: Typically they will lie their way into a story and facts-be-damned) Our own reporters have been restricted by Republican operatives from speaking to supporters of John McCain or Sarah Palin.

Here's what we're looking for. Please look at this revealing report shot by Al Jazeera English.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zRqcfqiXCX0&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Many observers, including ANP, are worried that this agitation and rage may lead to more pointed hate speech and perhaps even incitement to violence in the campaign's last three weeks. And we would like you to help us document it.

If there is a McCain-Palin rally in your immediate area (go to https://www.johnmccain.com/Calendar/ to find out), we'd like to hear about it. You should edit the best rushes (about five minutes worth) and e-mail it to [email protected] using software at https://www.pando.com or https://www.yousendit.com.

Make sure “McCain Palin Rage” is in the subject line.

If we use your footage in our series, whether it is 5 seconds or 5 minutes, we will pay a fee of $500 and give you producers credit.

Davin Hutchins

Managing Producer, ANP

Excellent, comrades! How many people with camcorders do you think will want to earn $500 by provoking a McCain supporter to become visibly angry? Like, calling him a Nazi or spitting on them off camera first? Great strategy. Indeed, Lenin would be proud!

Negativism. This article is just blatant negativism being used by a McCain fifth column in a Rovian concerted effort to distract all of us from the Real Issues.

I am ashamed that such lies are being published here, Comrade Red Square. I am ashamed we are actually discussing a fraudulent story about a McCain supporter being "attacked" by a peaceful, tolerant progressive person. It is stories like this on TPC which incites violence, hate speech and even free speech. I am disgusted, ashamed and distracted now. I will not be able to focus on the Real Issues for the next three days after reading this very distracting article.

Rovian whores be damned!

Pish-posh.

It doesn't compare to Cap'n Crunch's (Jodin Morey) gaping wound from the rubber bullets that he got machine gunned down with at the RNC!

I'd show you some pictures but the brutal police state stole them all and the red welt was gone 15 minutes later.

Shot in the back!

Well, actually it was maybe a glancing blow, and there was no red welt, and anyhow, it's the accusation that counts, not whether or not it actually happened!

I say an eye for an eye!

Here's some feedback forwarded to me from Pajamas Media (I'm not even counting the hate mail that comes to my own inbox).

Subject: mccain supporter assaulted

oleg atbashian should be ashamned of himself. for not oly instilling fear in americans, for which he isn't, and start telling people about the truth. no! not a man assaulting a woman, but , a supporter of so and s. how about i start a petition to get you checked out by the ins. i am sure your paper isn't satyre. funy your from the ukrain, i hear you have ties with russia. hmmnn i will make sure everyone i know checks into your paper and your politics. this isn't journalism, its fear tactics. your not telling the truth. your a communist and we will prove it.

Red Square wrote:Here's some feedback forwarded to me from Pajamas Media ...

Wow. Just wow. Nothing like a little intimidation to get you in line. I'm surprised the child didn't wrap it up with "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Do children these days only write by text message on cell phones?

Deida Lacey? wrote:hmmnn i will make sure everyone i know checks into your paper and your politics. this isn't journalism, its fear tactics. your not telling the truth. your a communist and we will prove it.

(Squeals at the top of lungs) MCCARTHYISM!!! MCCARTHYISM!!!! PHONE THE ACLU!!!!

Has anyone else noticed this? Obama struts around saying how he'd like to talk to all of America's enemies friends we haven't met yet. His followers are always going on and on about how they are for peace and love and Obama's a "lightworker" that will unify the world, yada yada yada. But his followers are out here beating the crap out of their fellow citizens. Is this bizarre or what?

It's only bizarre if you believe them to be "peaceful" like they say they are.

Red Square wrote:If I had more time it would be interesting to collect comments from various groups and analyze them for honesty, consistency, hypocrisy, or shamelessness. That would be a fascinating, eye-opening study. It should also include YouTube comments made on our related video Liberal Outrage: A Pro-McCain March In Manhattan (6,070 comments as of now). It is related because of the similar subject and also because this video was made with the footage I got from the same woman who was attacked in the story above.

Image Well, I had some time yesterday to analyze those comments... It's very peculiar that they can be sorted into five types similarly to the five stages of dealing with an emotional / psychiatric problem:
    • Denial
    • Anger
    • Bargaining
    • Depression
    • Acceptance
    1. Denial - "It not true"

Disbelief: "The story is a lie. There is no way liberals would do this. The video is doctored. The soundtrack is doctored. The DA Complaint is a fake. McCain supporters provoked the liberals on purpose. Their signs had insulting messages that are not mentioned in the reporting. The probably wore blackface. The attacker was not a Democrat or an Obama supporter.

Typically, deniers don't recognize sarcasm or humor in the description or the captions. E.g., they don't see the implied stylistic connection between "useful intellectuals" and "useful idiots" but instead bluntly accuse the author for being anti-intellectual. This is highly ironic because the inability to recognize sarcasm is a sign of either idiocy or an absolute lack of familiarity with the opponent's frame of reference. That, in turn, is a sign of fanaticism, close-mindedness, and mental laziness - all traits of an idiot rather than an intellectual.

2. Anger - "It may be true but you f*** deserved it"

Blame the messenger: anger at the author for the audacity of showing liberals in a negative light. Blame the victim: anger at the people in the story. They had it coming! How dare they show up with McCain signs in a liberal stronghold? Why didn't they march into Harlem? They would've been killed there! (Notice the negative stereotyping of Blacks by liberals who accuse conservatives of racism: a textbook example of psychological projection).

Many commenters believed that the victims deserved the abuse for being the force of evil. (It's ironic when you realize that by evil they mean McCain). Many also said that McCain supports shouldn't be in NYC anyway. They should just crawl back to Texas, Oklahoma, or Nebraska, and stay in their little hick towns. They praised the aggressive behavior, encouraged insults, and cheered the lack of manners and class among the supposedly "cultured" New Yorkers.

Ben Smith of Politico falls into this category, having commented on the physical assault on a woman by saying "Tough being a despised minority in New York." As if adding insult to injury makes it right.

3. Bargaining - "It may be true but the other side is much worse"

This is the most wide-spread type claiming the following.
    • The liberal intolerance may be upsetting, but it's nothing compared to what would happen if Obama supporters were to march in a red state like Texas or Mississippi. Among the consequences mentioned were burning crosses, guns, and flying beer bottles - all of which is not true: Southern states have a strong presence of aggressive Obama supporters to an extent that some conservatives are afraid to put up McCain bumper stickers and lawn signs out of fear of damage to their property.
    • Flipping fingers is not as bad as killing innocent civilians in the Middle East, which is what the other side does. (Not only does this claim twist the evidence and the motives, but it also neglects the fact that war on terrorism is keeping these finger-flipping brutes safe).
    • Conservative marchers only got booed, but liberal marchers actually got arrested by the cops in Denver and Minneapolis. (Again, neglecting the fact that those arrested were not just peaceful marchers but militants who deliberately provoked the police by attacking them and blocking street traffic).
    • Flipping the finger is part of freedom of speech. (Using the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to justify intolerance and hatred).
    • Every side has its random lunatics. (Even though the rage in the video is not random but massive and unanimous).

4. Depression - "It's true; we're all doomed"

Reality sets in and liberals start to bemoan how terribly divisive the country has become, how polarized and hateful the both sides are, and how none of the parties can be trusted. Democrats and Republicans are the same, the media is lying to us, and the truth is unknowable. This is a stage of preparedness for acceptance.

5. Acceptance - "I know it's true because I was one of them"

This is when eyes open and liberals become disgusted with their own kind. This doesn't happen often, but a few posters admitted that they recognized the intellectual swamp of which they were part once and had no regrets about leaving it.

A relevant submission from Michael Asher:

Red Square wrote:

The American News Project is offering $500 for 5 seconds to 5 minutes of footage of “Raging Republicans” and use an Al Jazeera video as an example.

This is Davin Hutchins, managing producer with American News Project. According to our records, you are registered as a freelancer at https://www.americannewsproject.com (our new URL.)

ANP is working on a series between now and Nov. 4 analyzing the phenomenon of rage among McCain-Palin supporters which has surfaced in the past few weeks. Our first piece in the series will debut next week as we look at the rising tension at rallies we've attended, the effect of negative ads on the GOP base and John McCain's and the RNC's responsibility in fanning the flames.

For the other stories in this series, we need your help. Between now and Nov. 4, we want to document this rising rage nationwide at GOP rallies or anywhere else. If you have any evidence of rage, bigotry or deliberate misinformation among McCain supporters, whether at an official rally or elsewhere (local GOP groups, etc.), we need your help to video these events.

Excellent, comrades! How many people with camcorders do you think will want to earn $500 by provoking a McCain supporter to become visibly angry? Like, calling him a Nazi or spitting on them off camera first? Great strategy. Indeed, Lenin would be proud!

Oh, puh-LEEZE! By their guidelines, this sort of thing is easier to fake than Hate Bush Orgasm. All you need is a camcorder and enough fellow moonbats to do pathetically bad, stereotyped impressions of conservative Republicans.

As for the "sample video"--where's the rage? That's free speech in action. Obamunist named Josh is whining that McCain/Palin supporters driving by are calling him a baby killer, the N-word, and a Muslim (not that there's anything wrong with that). How is that more enraged and insane and unhinged than the epithets hurled at Governor Palin?

Red Square wrote: A Bounty to be paid by American News Project for Republican Rage in America

A certain amount of propaganda is good for the state's goals. GL will be proud.
    - https://www.offeringcommonsense.blogspot.com

Speaking of reactions to this report, a popular liberal blogger Ben Smith of Politico.com wrote an insulting blurb on his blog. He even took time to call the DA office to confirm that the document is authentic - and disclosed the full real name of the offender. We didn't - but he did. Why? Maybe he's hoping that someone will beat him up and thus the liberals will claim an even worse political scandal. This will not be the first time the liberals sacrifice one of their own for the Greater Good(TM). Human sacrifice is the cornerstone of their ideology.

Oh, I just love the rationalization of some of these people; i.e., that it doesn't matter if the guy was an Obama supporter and the lady a McCain supporter--all that matters is that he assaulted her, period; now, can we just sweep all these other annoying details like motive under the rug?

And these are people of the same mindset that have burdened our system with "hate crimes" legislation.

This big-bellied pile of rage is lucky that he attacked someone who chose not to fight back.This was me he attacked?..... He would have a couple more holes in his body besides the usual 7..... Be wise,Obama-ites, in choosing the target of your rage. Say whatever you want to us,but lay a finger on some of us and you won't be overjoyed with the resulting outcome....... Oh,and please try to calm down,you raging monkeys :)

Bernard Feuerman?

Bernie Fireman?

Very courageous act!
    It's OK though, he has an "Assaulter License" and makes less than $250K per year (guessing, considering he only owns a LLC)
    No need for the media to hound him.
    He has his own Facebook page. Him and the Mime should hook up....The Place to Meet (psychotic) Friends.

I know of another NY Bernie that needs to teach him some manners....Goetz ring a bell?

Pinkie - here's another candidate for your shovel on PJM:

1734. Javelin:

If some one can tie this man to the campaign, this post might have some validity. This is the work of a lone, sick criminal mind. Obama has not gone out and preached violence to anyone. I am sick of this kind of trash. This site has been deliberately flaming up scenarios of mass violence and civil war by claiming victim hood. i'm sure some of you would simply go into ecstasy at a chance to righteously gun down some blacks and leftists based on provocative trash from some Russian Black Hand hack.
    This poster misidentifies my ethnicity apparently because I'm not wearing a special Obama logo designed for Russian-Ukrainian-Armenian Americans. Without it, how will I ever be identified correctly by progressive persons? How will I locate my designated ethnic enclave? Where will I find a corresponding Kommissar of Ethnic Socialism to take instructions from on what and how to write the next time?

Excuse me while I address my grievance.

I'm sure that Pinkie and SMO can skewer the lovely Javelin much better than I can.But I must say(write)that he is sadly predictable in his assumption that we're the ones who are just waiting for the opportunity to hurt the people with whom we disagree. If you attack me physically,or anybody in my general vicinity,I will "righteously gun you down". But disagree with me? Nope,you're perfectly safe.
    If this had been a McCain supporter attacking an Obama supporter, I would be just as outraged by this attack.

Liberals always think that deflection works. It doesn't,Javelin.

I was not angry since I came to France
    Until this instant.
    Where are these people? I'll show them a bit of rage they can document!
    How dare they host a bounty without party approval!
    Well, comrade, now I'm calling in the best bounty hunter for your uncooperative ass, so watch out.

Comrades! Comrades!

The real story 'should' be..."Progressive loyalist visually attacked by arch criminal McCain/Palin sign. Brave Marxist destroys enemy propoganda and punishes thought criminal. Order of Lenin is in merrit".

I think the looney left is actually believing the world will be a shiney happy place with Obama is Soviet Premier.

The willingness of Obamabots to become violent over a differing point of view is not only disturbing but I think in some sick way seen as just in the eyes of a lot of their supporters. Being from Kommiefornia if one is asked if one is voting for Obama and you say no you're automatically pegged a racist.
    Thought crimes will eventually replace hate crimes. Then they can rename one og the biggest money pits in the state to "Department of Re-education".
    With ACORN and other whacky groups out there tainting not only the vote but the whole process, it's no wonder that people are losing faith in the future.

Red Square wrote:

Is proof, Comrade, no?

Now we need to get the $500 to Ms Obama--she has bills to pay.

Comrades,
    There is a fundamental progressive value on exhibit here: It's not violence if the right people are hurt and killed, for they deserved it; if our people are hurt or killed, it's for the greater good. Though I'll never know, I suspect he's proud of himself and has even joked about sticking it to a Rethuglican.

Russian Black Hand?

Chalk up yet another historically ignorant liberal.
    The Black Hand society was Serb.

Don't worry, come November 5th, we'll all be racists and "Uncle Toms" and then the real beatings will begin. That works for either another failed revolution or a glorious victory.
    Ask Carville if you want to talk "provocative trash".

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Russian Black Hand?

the BLACK hand? is that a racist statement comrade? do you need some more seminaring in a feelings circle in order to reorient your sensitivity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbW64215HA8

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jbW64215HA8&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"I swear by the one whose hand my soul is in that you will not enter paradise until you believe"

This is merely a weak attempt at forced conversion. It is our obligation to guide peoples to convert, or revert as some prefer. You see.... All are born liberal innocent. By the temptations of capitalism a youth may stray from the true path. He may take a paper route, or cut some grass. Maybe both. He may then begin to consider knowledge a tool to better himself. And eventually begin thinking. Thinking, is the worst of evils. Thinking surely leads to blasphemy. This can NOT be tolerated!

9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Obama, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by the media and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth, until they pay the Jizya (Taxes) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Image Ah......Good morning Comrades

Don't hurt the Dog Abecedarius Rex. When he views this great and entertaining video, he will distribute it to all Unbelievers, wordwide! Hilarious!

your Comrade in "Truth",
    Che' Gourmet

PS Looks like the goon for Obamessiah's Truth Squad needs to freshen up his fighting skills.
    Very sloppy

"He who is without sin my throw the first stone" indeed.

In our highly enlightened society we don't use archaic rituals like stoning to punish the sinners but utilize a much more humane and accepted method of punishing; sticking. We destroy their paper propaganda and beat them with a stick.

Dude, whatever happened to "make love, not flogging?"

Comrades! I too was confronted with a smear lie where it was reported that an elderly citizen in a nursing home was allegedly attacked by an Obama supporter who was also a resident, when the man alleged ballot fraud. The mere fact that such smear accusations even made it to the news was all the evidence for why the Fairness Doctrine must be enacted immediately and strengthened to prevent such farce from confusing the proletariat.

I did see one heartwarming picture of a voltive (is that what the superstitious insane proles call these things?)

...we want to document this rising rage nationwide at GOP rallies or anywhere else. If you have any evidence of rage, bigotry or deliberate misinformation among McCain supporters, whether at an official rally or elsewhere (local GOP groups, etc.), we need your help to video these events.

Obviously, Hutchins is a retard. Give people money (spread the wealth!) to find any of the items listed above and you're just going to get the same type of journalism that is awarded the Pulitzer. Remember the fake story from the Washington Post about the mom on crack? Go to this link for dishonesty in the media.

All Hutchins is going to get is a bunch of Obama supporters pretending to be conservatives while hurling racial epithets and anything else they can say to get the 500 bux. Once again, Hutchins is a retard.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I did see one heartwarming picture of a voltive (is that what the superstitious insane proles call these things?)

Just for the record, the votive is of Saint Martin de Porres (unless someone has actually come up with a brilliant Obama product). Obama bears a striking resemblance to the good Peruvian saint. That's disturbing.

Red! You're part <i>Armenian</i>? You are dead to me. Well, Meow told me to say something like that.

Hussies, you might actually change my luck. I crave a brave babe.

Red wrote:Then again, if these posers were smarter people they wouldn't be doing this at all as they wouldn't be leftists.
    With all respect and that is not a sir reverence, I think that it is a mistake to impugn idiocy on political enemies. It is I think a projection of your ideas of the dignity that a life can have to suppose that all people would want it. A lot don't. A lot of people spend all their time running from the responsibility of their own existence.

Pinkie, when she was first sharpening her shovel, mentioned that she'd gone onto the DKos and thought that they were children, whining in rage. They are looking for a certainty in a secular world--redemption. The idea of forgiveness means that there is, ultimately, an unlinking of actions and consequences and every single thing that the left does can be described as an attempt to make sure that actions don't have consequences.

Which is the freedom that they speak of.

This whole incident is most distressing. You humans are such a vindictive and violent species. If the perp was a feline, all this would have led to is a fluffed up tail, some hissing, a few swipes with a claw and marking the yard.

I have empathy, at least something like it that we cats can conjure up on rare occasions, for the victim. Perhaps a clump of arugula over the injured eye would help reduce the swelling?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The idea of forgiveness means that there is, ultimately, an unlinking of actions and consequences and every single thing that the left does can be described as an attempt to make sure that actions don't have consequences.

Which is the freedom that they speak of.

It isn't a big thing, but forgive me for correcting you. I don't think forgiveness is the word you're looking for. I think mercy is the word. It cuts to the heart of the issue.

You can forgive me for correcting you. That forgiveness doesn't unlink my action - piping up to a high ranking Commissar who can squash me like a bug because of his lofty position in the Party - from any consequences. You can forgive and still smoosh me. A parent can forgive a child and still punish. Society can forgive a criminal and still lock him up.

Mercy, your compassion to circumvent what justice and reality should dictate as my fate, that's the freedom that they speak of.

They want mercy. Compassion is a big part of mercy. Compassion and mercy on the part of others is what separates the guilty from their fate. They seek mercy.

And me too. Mercy for my precociousness. Please have mercy on me for correcting you, most wise and gracious Commissar. And forgive me, too.

Theo & Margaret -

Not to contradict the holy unanimity of Groupthink, I'd like to add this:

Lack of set objective values in their lives leads to moral dissatisfaction and the easiest way to redeem themselves is to help some leftist cause - with money or actual participation. It's like a church for them, only instead of God there's this mythical Common Good that requires human sacrifice to achieve it.

Leftists honestly believe they are advancing the Greater Good - with misconstrued and perverted concepts of Equality and Social Justice. But the Bolsheviks in Russia and the Fascists in Europe also thought they were advancing the Greater Good by fighting capitalism and creating a united, homogenized classless society. And if that required eliminating a few enemies of the people - human sacrifice - so be it, history would forgive them. The goal in their minds is so wonderful and beneficial to all that the ends justify the means. It redeems their existence and their sins. Hallelujah!

Red Square wrote:Pinkie - here's another candidate for your shovel on PJM:

1734. Javelin:

If some one can tie this man to the campaign, this post might have some validity. This is the work of a lone, sick criminal mind. Obama has not gone out and preached violence to anyone. I am sick of this kind of trash. This site has been deliberately flaming up scenarios of mass violence and civil war by claiming victim hood. i'm sure some of you would simply go into ecstasy at a chance to righteously gun down some blacks and leftists based on provocative trash from some Russian Black Hand hack.
    This poster misidentifies my ethnicity apparently because I'm not wearing a special Obama logo designed for Russian-Ukrainian-Armenian Americans. Without it, how will I ever be identified correctly by progressive persons? How will I locate my designated ethnic enclave? Where will I find a corresponding Kommissar of Ethnic Socialism to take instructions from on what and how to write the next time?

Red Square, your cries have been heard:

Russian Americans for Obama

Ukrainians for Obama

But wait, there's more! You even get the following link--FREE!--just for reading this post:
    <br>Armenians for Obama

Start sewing your assigned O's to your coat.

I have yet to find Russian Black Hand Hacks for Obama.

Meanwhile, Theocritus writes:

Red! You're part Armenian? You are dead to me. Well, Meow told me to say something like that.

I prefer a nice, tall White Russian myself. In fact, I've been told that I'm lots of fun when I've had several White Russians.

Is there White-Russians-with-black-hands for Obama?

Red Square wrote:Theo & Margaret -

Not to contradict the holy unanimity of Groupthink, I'd like to add this:

Lack of set objective values in their lives leads to moral dissatisfaction and the easiest way to redeem themselves is to help some leftist cause - with money or actual participation. It's like a church for them, only instead of God there's this mythical Common Good that requires human sacrifice to achieve it.

Leftists honestly believe they are advancing the Greater Good - with misconstrued and perverted concepts of Equality and Social Justice. But the Bolsheviks in Russia and the Fascists in Europe also thought they were advancing the Greater Good by fighting capitalism and creating a united, homogenized classless society. And if that required eliminating a few enemies of the people - human sacrifice - so be it, history would forgive them. The goal in their minds is so wonderful and beneficial to all that the ends justify the means. It redeems their existence and their sins. Hallelujah!

Which undoubtedly explains the popularity of the Obamassiah as a character who can massage that religious feeling for all its spermatozoic worth.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:But wait, there's more! You even get the following link--FREE!--just for reading this post:

Armenians for Obama

Armenians For Obama wrote:"America deserves a leader who speaks truthfully about the Armenian Genocide and responds forcefully to all genocides. I intend to be that President."

Senator Barack Obama
    Democratic Presidential Candidate

My goodness. I had no idea Obama took such a courageous stand on the Armenian Genocide issue. This certainly separates him from all those other Presidential candidates that don't speak truthfully about the 1915 Armenian genocide and have no qualms with genocide in general. Talk about audacity. Talk about courage. Those murdered Armenian innocents finally have a voice.

A toast with a White Russian to you, Pinkie.

Margaret, how could you offend me? I am the ultimate huggy-bear Commissar. I was once late for the ribbon-cutting on a concentration camp because I stopped to bind the hurt paw of a stray kitten.

I am not sure that I see the distinction between forgiveness and mercy; the AHED doesn't either, using one to define the other but then dictionaries are not all that precise, only pointing the way. I do, however, take (insofar as I am able) your distinction between mercy and forgiveness. Although I would not for one think that punishment would follow upon forgiveness. Perhaps I have been corrupted by what very little I know about Norwegian: to them, as I understand it, a forgiveness under law is what we would call a release.

Red, Margaret, you've put things in a new light. In the last two months I've been turning over and over in what I'm pleased to call my mind the need for order, for structure, and Red your comment about objective values fits in.

There is a website which aims to restore the hard edge of the left: to search out the politicization of everyday things. I noticed decades ago that the left finds politics where there is none. This is a hysterical claim for attention. Yesterday I was visiting with the CEO of a (very small) bank, a good friend. Joe talked about his musician son, a liberal because it was the air he breathed. He uttered, without thinking, "the musical fag." Which is a phrase that he'd heard as an Aggie Corpsman. Nothing could possibly scream more to be politicized. It was not my understanding which refused to be offended but my knowledge that <i>nothing was meant</i>. In other words, it wasn't about me.

My life exists quite fully without being hostage to my resentments against the world. I am a fully formed human being who am not defined in reaction against the world. My knowledge of that proves that I am not an ideologue.

I do not need to control the world to forgive me, or to show mercy to me, for being myself for I do not define myself in opposition, or relation to it.

Notice how every single thing of the left is essentially solipsistic. As I've said before, would they exist alone in a room? No. And here is new territory for me: do they have fully formed personalities? Pinkie remarked on their adolescent rage, which is <i>so</i> much fun to imitate (Meow, where are you?). But, and I'm on shaky ground here, are these people really grown up?

To my solipsistic bit. I've been thinking a lot about this in relation to my old flame, puppy love, who first described himself as a progressive. Rice, cum laude, Georgetown, Chicago, now a big economist with the State of Texas. Still at me, after a quarter of a century, wanting to know why I had enough and decamped. (Shut up.)

I've looked back through my anger at him. My anger at me for investing so much in him, to find that although he functions in the world very well, that not a single thing in his life indicated that ever noted the wishes of anyone else, not matter how loudly they were screamed. And I mean that. Imagine me, standing in the middle of a flat, screaming at the top of my voice, "Bohunk, get the fuck out of my way and stop doing that! Stop it!" People, most people, would run literally out the door. When angry I'm gold I'm terrifying.

He has never lived alone willingly.

People say he has no personality. In a very serious way he does not exist as an individual human being. But he's a devout Catholic, finding his redemption, or his interpretation of it, in the supernatural.

Imagine people who want a more immediate redemption who look at the here-and-now of secularism. They will need to find an order in which to submerse themselves, to which to submit. And because it's a lot easier to control a secular organization than a supernatural one, which doesn't, after all, answer to polls and pressure groups, they will see no need for patience and submission thinking that they can redeem themselves by themselves by political means, using others as grist for the mill of their reaction against the world. Red, I think you're right.

It is no accident, I think, that every single affair, and I've not had that many, has offered me submission at time or the other. The men, and the woman. And every one of them was looking for something. And every single one of them was a liberal.

Pinkie wrote:I prefer a nice, tall White Russian myself. In fact, I've been told that I'm lots of fun when I've had several White Russians.
    Pinkie, I'd like to see that. And I've been strangely intrigued by Hussies n Thingies, too. Especially since she calls me Erudite, to rhyme with the Greek goddess of love.

Is it possible that I, as a loyal party member, would surrender my unique sensibility to the charms of female comrades?

Pinkie, what <i>is</i> that you're wearing? Eau de beet? And how your shovel does shine in the moonlight...

Theocritus, surely you're not suggesting that Hussies and I could . . . well . . . convert you?

And to think that back in my salad days, I used to deplore that all the cutest, hunkiest guys were either married, gay, or . . .
    . . . (since I was in the U.S. Air Force and had a security clearance) Communists.

Looky what I found on Newsbusters this morning:

Obama Supporter Beats McCain Supporter, Media Silent

By Lenin's ushanka! Red is a Russian? Tell me it isn't so. Next you're going to be telling me the assault Uria Ohana by misguided young men yelling "Admiral Allahu Akbar" was actually motivated by their Islamic beliefs. Scandalous. Although in all seriousness, this is my favorite.

deida lacey jezrial.juno.com wrote: oleg atbashian should be ashamned of himself. for not oly instilling fear in americans, for which he isn't, and start telling people about the truth. no! not a man assaulting a woman, but , a supporter of so and s. how about i start a petition to get you checked out by the ins. i am sure your paper isn't satyre. funy your from the ukrain, i hear you have ties with russia. hmmnn i will make sure everyone i know checks into your paper and your politics. this isn't journalism, its fear tactics. your not telling the truth. your a communist and we will prove it.

Not a capital letter, or a "you're" in the whole piece. A liberal who can't form coherent sentences is going to get you checked out by the INS. Now that is funny. 99% of Liberals wouldn't even know were to look for the INS, they would keep dialing the ACLU. The other 1% work for them, keeping their automated phone system, which assures callers that the INS takes reports of illegal immigration very seriously, fully functional, and once a day flushing all voice messages into the bit bucket.

Although, that being said, they may just have a special department that actually processes complaints about rogue Russian-Ukrainian-Armenian Americans with black hands living in New York. The rest of the post is downright hilarious. "your a communist and will prove it" I couldn't stop laughing. Hasn't this person been to your site. Of course you are a communist. It says so on your website.

If it hasn't already happened. I would be honored to drive down, and stand next to you at your naturalization ceremony. However, I fear, that if Obama is elected, we may all be standing together anyway, listening to those tender words... "ready... aim...."

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Russian Black Hand?

Chalk up yet another historically ignorant liberal.

Don't worry, come November 5th, we'll all be racists and "Uncle Toms" and then the real beatings will begin. That works for either another failed revolution or a glorious victory.
    Ask Carville if you want to talk "provocative trash".

Darn, and I thought I was so progressive with my "ready..aim" bit. I was foolish to think myself more progressive than our orbiting canine, who sees us all.... from a distance. That will teach me not to read all posts before posting. I will flog myself now.

And worry not, comrades, after November 5th, there will be no more secret ballots. For the common good, Union stormtroopers will review each ballot to make sure they have been "filled out correctly" In this way, Obama will end all this campaign strife about "undecideds" and "who are you going to vote for" nonsense. In 2012, 20016, 2020, 2024 I predict that Obama will get 99% of the vote, certified as valid by Jimmy Carter's ghost.

RIK

RIK

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Notice how every single thing of the left is essentially solipsistic. As I've said before, would they exist alone in a room? No.

Very well put, commissar. My significant party appointed life partner and I were conversing the other day and she said exactly this; the left defines itself by a negative, not a positive. It proclaims what it is not, what it will tear down, what it sees as wrong - but nothing positive or constructive. Nowhere amidst the left is the solid ground of hope upon which to lay a path to the future.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
    My life exists quite fully without being hostage to my resentments against the world. I am a fully formed human being who am not defined in reaction against the world. My knowledge of that proves that I am not an ideologue.

{{{Rex takes off his dinosaur head}}}
    Wow. Salute to you, my friend, as a man of honor and nobility. Not an easy thing to do. One of my best friends in college, a man I really loved as a brother, went the other way. He was two years my senior, theology major, studying for the priesthood, very conservative Catholic. Something happened, I don't know what. Now he's far left, raging, massage parlor, Buddhism, tattoos. I can no longer even speak to him but he makes a pass at me or starts a tirade against some political shibboleth. He's now a gaunt shell of the humorous, convivial fellow I admired and stood in awe of when I was an undergraduate. How utterly tragic. Brideshead Revisited? Yes. Hope for him? If there is for any of us...
    {{{Rex puts back on the dinosaur head and rips a helpless little rodent into bloody gobbets}}}

Not so brave,Comrade Erudite. Just more than willing to defend myself(and others,if need be).

I have to have something to do with this shiny thingie called a Ruger. :)

Brideshead Revisited? Can you believe I read that decades ago and entirely missed one of the central points? And I was traveling nearly weekly to Austin to see someone. Astonishing.

I was thinking about some news on the far-far-left protestors in Denver, angry at the far-left Democratic party. The reporter asked them to share their grievances. They could not articulate them, instead shouting vulgar abuse. <i>They had no idea why they were angry</i>.

They were hurt by a world that didn't care about their opinions. The entire march was a temper tantrum.

Rex, your friend, and I grieve with you over your loss, sounds as though he had a crisis of faith, and failed. I have a friend, Alice, a close friend, tenured professor of Russian, whose Christianity failed her. Being surrounded by the moonbats in the university, she blamed men, and the world, in oscillating order, for her inability to take control of her life. Then she tried astrology, only replacing one faith with another. (JPII understood that they were competing frameworks and forbid Catholics believing in astrology.)

A few people, a very few, will, after a crisis in which faith fails, will look and say, "I can do this myself." Because first it requires the strength of character to be willing to do it, and to be willing to do it <i>alone</i>. Because as we know, life will hand us things which we ultimately will have no control over. Injury, sickness, financial reverses, emotional problems, and eventually of course death.

Eventually, no matter the struggle that you make, you will fail. It takes a certain humility to admit that you will. Religious people believe that at that point of personal destruction, for it is that, that some supreme being will take an especial interest in them and I have utterly no problem with that.

The hard left, however, has never matured to the point of being able to accept that you just can't have some things, and that you will ultimately die, and die alone. That there will be failure. And so they spend their time trying to unlink actions and consequences. The religious person has the freedom in God in his belief that God will ultimately take care of him. The coercive secular meliorist will insist that this world be reformed <i>now</i> so that the state will tend to him, and never let him fall into that ultimate bit of blackness.

Notice the immaturity of it. The refusal to accept responsibility. And the squalling tantrum that it is.

Look at their eyes. They are the eyes of a spoiled three-year-old.

Look at the eyes of commentators from say <i>The Nation</i>. David Corn took some coaching and is better now but when he was first on, he sat there, his eyes burning with resentment at a world which didn't care about him.

I propose that this is why these people hate Joe Sixpack so much. Joe Sixpack, and Joe the Plumber, merely go and do things. Something bad happens? Deal with it. It's not a personal affront. Joe the Plumber doesn't understand the politicization of everything in life, which is the sine qua non of the left. Because it's required to keep them from falling into the vertiginous hole of the ultimate responsibility for their own existence.

Ruger? Nice. S&W 1006 for me. And of course if the hordes advance on Rancho de Rio Grande, I shall pelt them from ramparts with Judy Garland CDs. That always does the trick.

SR9. Hollow points and everything :)

Who is Judy Garland?

Hussies wrote:Who is Judy Garland?

Bruno read that over my shoulder and ran, screaming hysterically from the room. "That woman! She doesn't know the mother of the diva Liza? What <i>is</i> this world coming to?"

Pardon me. I have to talk him down off the roof. Before he jumps or before the wetbacks laugh themselves to death at a 6'4" fruit stand screeching hysterically in the Texas sun.

See,I knew that would get me an hysterically funny response. You do not disappoint.
    Of course I know of Judy Garland. And who could miss the lovely fruit of her loins,Liza. That one is a neverending exercise in hilarity. I loved the David Guest saga :)

I too loved the David Guest saga. She marries a man who will worship her--obviously not only gay but a gay's gay, the sort who irritates the piss out of me. Then she gets drunk and beats him up with her fists.

Imagine them in their New York flat surrounded with small, squirmy drop-kick dogs--the sort that quiver all the time and have those huge bug eyes. Liza, weaving on her feet, approaches Miss Guest, slurring her speech. "Wha' did you say about me, David?"

"Liza," he hisses, holding a drop-kick dog to his chest, his head and shoulders forward, his eyes flashing, "I just think that you don't need another Loretab right now, not on top of a half bottle of Grey Goose. And Ying Ying agrees with me."

Miss Guest sniffs, and settles back into the white sofa, sideways, and kisses the top of the red-dyed poodle's head, which licks Miss Guest's chin.

Liza picks a Horchow catalog from the Restoration Hardware coffee table and comes for Miss Guest, but trips on the corner of coffee table, and the Horchow catalog flies through the air and beans Ying Ying on the beezer.

Ying Ying yelps, Miss Guest shrieks and turns loose of Ying Ying, who runs to Liza, who is unconscious on the carpet in a pool of her own sick, and spends its time on four stiff legs yapping, as Miss Guest gets in her knees and says, "Ying Ying. Ying Ying! Come to daddy, Ying Ying. Come to Daddy."

Fade to black.

If it hasn't already happened. I would be honored to drive down, and stand next to you at your naturalization ceremony.

I second the motion, Red. Let me know when and where and I'll be there (only by your invitation of course, but I too would be honored to attend the birthing of a new citizen).

Red, it's a bit far for me but count on me to contribute to the party. There is a journalist, who started as the editor of a Marxist paper, who became nauseated by the Clintons and has trashed the left pretty well since then. To avoid the Google Robots, I'll call him Hitching Post.

A friend emailed him birthday congratulations, and he's born on April 13, the same as Thomas Jefferson. The friend quoted Kafka that if he had the courage to commit suicide, he wouldn't need to.

Hitching Post wrote: How many times does one laugh out loud at old Franz! Thanks for making my day: I say that even though I took my oath of citizenship this afternoon, on Jefferson's birthday, at his memorial. Wish you could have been there.

And we welcome another American citizen.

By the way, I was having fun with Liza but it was mean. The only time that I've listened to E! it was about her, and how she, as the oldest of the children, was trying to keep together the family, without any man in the house, while her mother Judy was upstairs in bed, drunk and on pills. No wonder she seems so damaged--she is. This, by the way, is of a piece with the great gay divas, who all are talented, and tragic women. Think of that what you will.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Brideshead Revisited? Can you believe I read that decades ago and entirely missed one of the central points? And I was traveling nearly weekly to Austin to see someone. Astonishing.

It's one of Waugh's better novels, though I like his Sword of Honor trilogy best. See the Jeremy Irons Brideshead (not the new crap horse of a movie; all lust and no love) and then take a look at the Sword of Honor with Daniel Craig (yes, Bond, James Bond). They are both phenomenal renditions of Waugh's masterful texts.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: I was thinking about some news on the far-far-left protestors in Denver, angry at the far-left Democratic party. The reporter asked them to share their grievances. They could not articulate them, instead shouting vulgar abuse. <i>They had no idea why they were angry</i>. They were hurt by a world that didn't care about their opinions. The entire march was a temper tantrum. Notice the immaturity of it. The refusal to accept responsibility. And the squalling tantrum that it is.

Oh, absolutely; it's Achilles' raging at the river all over again - a rage that knows no limit, can't explain itself, and utterly consumes rational control, the one thing that gives us a ghost of a chance at being more than highly evolved simians.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Eventually, no matter the struggle that you make, you will fail. It takes a certain humility to admit that you will.

And thus Frodo is called "Frodo of the nine fingers" (like the nine Nazgul and the Fellowship of the Nine); ultimately he fails at Orodruin and becomes the Dark Lord and only an intervention by the god (in the form of the golem) saves him from remaining Sauron. Heaven send us all such pain.

Rex wrote:Heaven send us all such pain.
    Yes, but there will have to be people who learn from it. 95% of the alcoholics remain that way, with or without AA.

I have a friend, C, who out of kindness is helping another old school friend, or ex-friend, T. Who has medical problems, epilepsy, &c., and who is an unrepentant drunk, addicted to X anax and Loretab. His mother, 82, is not wealthy and he's a great distress to her. He cannot live by himself, no longer being functionally able. T shows up at C's house. C is kind, very intelligent, and wealthy and has a reason in his background for trying to save, somehow, T.

It cannot be done. Arrests do not work to change T. Talking and threats do not work. T is manipulative--the only part of his brain left (think about that)--and C, who is a generation older, is unwilling to take over for T's mother, who deserves her own life.

Now what happens? T manipulates people; T is institutionalized; or T goes on the street and dies. That's it. Because he will not change.

There will always be people more interested in the short term and who cannot be made to take notice.

It is a commonplace to call this the end of days, and it might be so. But, and I'm no historian, English history has had several periods in which society became more conservative and moral as a reaction against the debauchery of the elite--Victorian times are what everyone thinks of.

I do worry about our arrogant, and <i><b>decadent</b></i> elite and their subset, the MSM, but their existence doesn't send me entirely off the rails.

What does though is the moral equivalence which people have absorbed to save themselves the worry and bother of learning and judgment and behaving well. This is exactly the weak spot that totalitarian regimes, such as Islam, which prescribes even how to clean your rear end, can use to destroy a society so that there could literally be a dark age of hundreds of years. A dark age of theocratic autocracy.

And when you consider that the West just isn't breeding, it makes it all the more plausible.

Thank God for the Mexicans. Who do breed.

Red Square wrote:This poster misidentifies my ethnicity apparently because I'm not wearing a special Obama logo designed for Russian-Ukrainian-Armenian Americans. Without it, how will I ever be identified correctly by progressive persons? How will I locate my designated ethnic enclave? Where will I find a corresponding Kommissar of Ethnic Socialism to take instructions from on what and how to write the next time?

Comrades, I am still trying to help Red Square get in touch with his Inner O, and I think I know what we need: An O Generator to help the masses figure out what their O emblem should be.

It works like this: You're shown a long list of ethnic groups, traits, occupations, hobbies, habits, diseases, fetishes, hangups, inkblots, etc., and you check all that apply to you. At the very bottom, you hit "submit", then the screen goes blank while you watch a little Obama O spin and do its thing, calculating your results, then presto! Up comes your designation along with the appropriate Obama logo for whatever hole the O Generator has pigeoned you into.

It can also be used for matchmaking, to help you find that special someone.

Best of all, it can be used to identify thoughtcriminals like Joe the Plumber.

Pinkie, again I take my hat off to you. What a brainwave. An O generator. We don't know what we are until we are told what we are, or have it suggested to us.

If the O-Bots need say more Armenian Os, they show an Armenian with a cute and fuzzy kitten. This makes sure of the proper distribution. Red Square, (1) what part Armenian are you, (2) how many Armenians are there (and it doesn't matter if they're eligible to vote or even in America; ACORN will see to all that.)

This way we can have a Rainbow O Chart, with one little O with a rainbow in it. Just one of the many Thousand Points of O™ would be this, the official gay one on the Chosen One's website:

Pinkie, you continue to impress me. I know that you are the Commissarka of Beets, but I propose your elevation to potatoes, too.

Because without doubt you're a beet-and-potatoes girl.

"....fetishes,hangups,INKBLOTS,etc......" inkblots...LOL! Please,somebody come up with a Rorchach(sp?) O logo...for the insanity contingent....or maybe just to represent the headshrinkers?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
    Comrades, I am still trying to help Red Square get in touch with his Inner O, and I think I know what we need: An O Generator to help the masses figure out what their O emblem should be.

It can also be used for matchmaking, to help you find that special someone.

Excellent idea, Commissarka. Will the generator also distribute an O face to each of us? Or will we have to make our own?
    My official O-Face.

Hussies n' Thingies wrote:"....fetishes,hangups,INKBLOTS,etc......" inkblots...LOL! Please,somebody come up with a Rorchach(sp?) O logo... for the insanity contingent....or maybe just to represent the headshrinkers?
    Here you go...

ImageImage
    I'll also post it in the logo thread from whence the idea came...

pinkie wrote:It works like this: You're shown a long list of ethnic groups, traits, occupations, hobbies, habits, diseases, fetishes, hangups, inkblots, etc., and you check all that apply to you. At the very bottom, you hit "submit", then the screen goes blank while you watch a little Obama O spin and do its thing, calculating your results, then presto!

Yes. This is wonderful. Obama should make a kids site where aspiring little Obama singers can go and create their own wonderfully unique Obama logos. It would be grass roots effort of course. With the miracle of Flash, kids can create their Obama widgets, employing a wide list of textures and symbols to make their own creative Obama snowflake. As you know, a couple of flakes working together, can create an avalanche of change.

RIK

And, RIK, no two snowflakes are alike! Infinite diversity.

A thousand snowflakes for Obama. A million flakes for Obama. Since the US is so important, we should let the world vote for president. Six billion flakes for Obama!

So mote it be, for the Chosen One, PBUH.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:By the way, I was having fun with Liza but it was mean. The only time that I've listened to E! it was about her, and how she, as the oldest of the children, was trying to keep together the family, without any man in the house, while her mother Judy was upstairs in bed, drunk and on pills. No wonder she seems so damaged--she is. This, by the way, is of a piece with the great gay divas, who all are talented, and tragic women. Think of that what you will.

I feel bad now,since I laughed so hard at your Liza/David/YingYing story.

I've always liked Liza,even when I'm amused by her antics. She comes across as someone who can laugh at herself and not wallow in self-pity.

Red Square wrote:
    Hussies n' Thingies wrote:"....fetishes,hangups,INKBLOTS,etc......" inkblots...LOL! Please,somebody come up with a Rorchach(sp?) O logo... for the insanity contingent....or maybe just to represent the headshrinkers?
    Here you go...

ImageImage
    I'll also post it in the logo thread from whence the idea came...

Thanks,Red. Those are spectacular. The use of the little psychiatrists on the right is a nice touch :)

A week after first published in Pajamas Media and appearing on Drudge, Google news collector still doesn't show any media links to this story. But there's a lot of noise about the anchor in AK who was attacked "supposedly" because of her small role in the movie "W".

And now Drudge has just posted a new headline -

'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE... DEVELOPING...

SHOCK: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH

THAT'S FASCISM.

Yes. Suppression of dissent is fascism. It's the first sign of fascism.

Shutting down opposition press? Try the Fairness Doctrine.

Hey, I'm just glad that No Child Left Behind has worked and the man knows how to form his letters! (thankful for little things. it's a new dawn.)

Red Square wrote:A week after first published in Pajamas Media and appearing on Drudge, Google news collector still doesn't show any media links to this story. But there's a lot of noise about the anchor in AK who was attacked "supposedly" because of her small role in the movie "W".

And now Drudge has just posted a new headline -

'B' CARVED INTO 20-YEAR OLD WOMAN'S FACE... DEVELOPING...

SHOCK: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH

THAT'S FASCISM.

I was just about to post this, but you scouped me! Damn time zones!

I think it would be truly progressive if they reenacted this scene on Sesame Street to teach the children true devotion to The PartyTM and passion for The CauseTM.

Today's episode was brought to you by the letter "B."

"B" also stands for Betty:

Hussies 'n Thingies, don't feel guilty about the Liza and David Guest story; what are the odds that they'll find it here? Liza is frankly out of it; I don't give a shit if Guest finds it for silly queens like that get what they deserve. Talk about living second hand. Now is the poodle finds the keyboard, though...

I saw her in 1980 in Austin and it was great. I think. The fellow who treated me to the show was so cheap that instead of paying an extra $10 a seat to sit in the orchestra, we sat in the nosebleed section, right behind a pillar.

He is, by the way, one of the people that I make fun of.

Been there, lashes on back.

Red..Red...Red.

Quit buying into the the RethugliKKKan Mainstream Lies!
    The QUOTE "Victim" was a 20 year old Womyn from Texas who the RethugliKKKans flew up here to "Vote" early and shhhhh....organize.....in Pennsylvania and had a fetish for self-mutilation.
    Typical Young White Person from Texas.

Ah, Laika, how well I know that. I am a typical white person from Texas and how ashamed I am of that. I mean, gay, and Bruno and all that--it is to laugh. Practicing law, fixing title, handling others' money--all that means nothing compared to the shame, the shame, yes, the complete shame that I feel from being a white person from Texas.

It's a fate worse than death.

I repent of being white, being from Texas, and just so I can be entirely contrite, I shall be straight for a day so I can repent of being straight.