Sheehan's New Website Tea-bagged by the People's Cube

Comrades, I just paid a visit to our friends at Cindy Sheehan's Peace of the Action, and I'm pleased to report my time was not entirely wasted. They are really, really mad because no one is attending their crapped out Camp Out in D.C.

https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/07/07/we-pledge-resistance-to-the-empire/

It is really pathetic that even in the midst of a cataclysm of such an enormous magnitude, so many people seemed to be so unconcerned and apathetic. Many of us traveled thousands of miles to be here in DC to try and throw some light on the violence of this Empire and just a couple of dozen also showed up to be with us.
. . .
One of my bullhorn chants today was: “We pledge resistance to the Empire.” I know I will be resisting, even if the crowds (that were as high as hundreds of thousands of people in 2005, to 24 today) dwindle down to just me.

“And I also know I'll still be whining about how so few people care as much as I do.”

It would seem that all hardcore POTA participants (all four) took turns writing blogs on the same subject—No One Came and We Mean to Whine About It Until Someone (Besides Pinkie) Takes Pity on Us.

Meet Ms. Missy Comley Beattie:

https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/07/07/where-the-hell-is-the-peace-movement/

But here's the deal: our action was attended by less than 20 peaceniks. Where the hell is the peace movement? Do people who were outraged by the militarism of George Bush really believe that Obama is different–that he merely inherited a mess and just requires more time to “fix” the problem? Obama is George Bush, droning and drilling, the bedfellow of Big Oil.

And we were heckled–for expressing concern for the environment, for our troops, and for the civilians in the lands we've occupied. One guy walked by, laughed, and said, “Free Nelson Mandela.”

Most looked at us with vacant-eyed expression. We just shook our heads and said to each other, “Maybe they'll engage when they are either gasping for breathable air or they're prevented from leaving their homes because the petroleum and dispersants are toxic.”

Awkwardly phrased excerpt from Missy's bio:

She completed a novel last year, but since the death of her nephew, Marine Lance Cpl. Chase J. Comley, in Iraq on August 6,'05, she has been writing political articles.

Meanwhile, some schizophrenic named Gregory chimes in with his two swipes of the EBT card:

https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/07/06/on-protesting-and-fighting-the-power/

There were so few of us, and I lamented in my head about the movements for peace, for civil justice, for health care. I muttered the Declaration of Independence preamble to myself, and thought of the Bill of Rights. I spoke aloud to a passing stranger, “Epic fail.”
. . .
Dripping with sweat, yet cold-hearted under the glares of people disgusted, ambivalent, or ignorant of our collective purpose, I took the mic and I roared. For several minutes I stormed and shouted and raved, and with each breath I listened for an echo from the masses walking by.

Only silence. (Pinkie: Anything?)

My stump-speech ended with a quote from the greatest truth-teller I know: “Turn on to politics, or politics will turn on you.” And I said it twice, because I swear by that statement.

Silence. (Pinkie: Anything at all?)

If it were not for POTA, no one would have heard. If it were not for POTA, my shoulders would have sunk. If it were not for POTA, I would have been alone in those words, and in that moment.

Finally, Jon Gold calls out America for its lack of effing morals. I'll bet if I asked him, “Why don't you send your seconds to demand satisfaction?” I'd get the same vacant-eyed stare Missy elicited from the tourists. In fact, that was probably Jon she was talking about.

https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/07/06/3-days-in-deceit-where-the-f-are-your-morals/

This time I'm going to call you out America because you should be ashamed of yourselves. This does NOT apply to everyone because I know some had legitimate reasons not to be there. Some, but VERY few.
Have we wet ourselves in fear yet?

Our soldiers are committing suicide at an ASTOUNDING rate because of what they have had to endure, and what they are being told to do. Even a soldier that accepts what they're being told about who they are fighting eventually sees that what they are doing is wrong. It takes its toll (no, I have never served, but it's NOT rocket science).

I love the “quote” feature on the Cube Editor that sort of puts Jon's words in a bubble, because with all his intermittent boldface and all-caps and multiple punctuations, it's sort of like reading a comic book.

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!? It's Cindy Sheehan for crying out loud. The literal face of peace in the world that we live in. If she makes an effort to stop these illegal occupations, then you should do EVERYTHING within your power to be there, or support her as best as you can. You shouldn't only show up when the “mainstream media” is present.
Is this the face that launched a thousand anti-Bush rallies, but is now even less welcome than some big wooden horse? Or is there a difference?

Corruption in Government, and elsewhere is obviously running rampant. Our schools are a joke. Our healthcare is horrible. I could go on and on, but would it get you off your asses? As it looks right now, it is doubtful.
It's very hard to want to continue doing what I do when you think that no one cares.

You think?

Comrades, so dire is POTA's situation, that it appears they've actually opened their blog to comments. They are just that desperate to be noticed by someone other than me—and they should be honored that I ever deign to drop by at all.

But alas, no one else cares. Not even the spammers.

I don't remember the exact wording of Winston Churchill's quote, but the gist of it is that an extremist is a person who, upon learning that ventilation is good, breaks all windows in his house. And when he starts suffering from heat, cold, humidity, and insects, he blames Bush. The last sentence I added myself.

Someone in the Party wound up the useful idiots, and when they fulfilled the mission, forgot all about them, being busy counting money and enjoying political power. And the idiots continue running around, all wound up, like chickens without heads, not knowing what has happened and where everybody is. Most chickens have used up their charge and succumbed to gravity, but the POTA dozen are the most robust, enduring, and energetic of all headless chickens - possibly because they never had any use for their heads anyway.

But let's hear it from the horse's mouth of David "Gloria" Swanson himself (yes, he's still kicking around too).

The Peace Movement's Progress

Gloria Swanson wrote:I think the peace movement bottomed out in late 2008 for two reasons above all others. One was the election of a Democratic president. I wasn't around for Wilson, FDR, or LBJ, but my impression is that electing Democratic presidents is often bad news for both peace and, paradoxically, for the peace movement. But both can eventually recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlqwpq7 ... re=related

Who's sitting in a ditch near Crawford
Who has eyes with a moon bat stare
Who's trampling in the blood of Casey
Everyone knows it's Cindy

Who's going on a hunger strike til noon
Smiling at every camera she sees
And everybody thinks she's just a loon

And Cindy has moon bat eyes
That wait for the camera's flash
And Cindy tells left wing lies
Head's in her butt, way up her butt

Who's tripping now in front of the camera
Smiles blankly like mental disease
trying now to recapture her moment

And Cindy has moon bat eyes
That wait for the camera's flash
And Cindy tells left wing lies
Head's in her butt, way up her butt

Who's running for a seat in Frisco
Who has eyes with a moon bat stare
Who's wanting to unseat Pelosi

Everyone knows the peace movement is really a war movement, but by other means. That's why I love it so. I say yes and mean no, I say up and mean down. I say peace and mean complete submission.

https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/12/03/peace-of-help/

Dear Friends,
My name is Cindy Sheehan-many people may not recognize my name or face anymore, but I know you remember what I did in the summer of 2005.

Dear Friends,
My name is Cindy Sheehan, and I'm a has-been whose Warhol-mandated fifteen minutes expired in November 2006, when the Democrats regained Congress and no longer had any use for me.

To keep you up to date, I have written several books and hundreds of articles, and now have a regular column on the Al Jazeera English website which, among other things, reaches a worldwide audience with a peace perspective they do not associate with America.

but as George Bush earns millions from a book he didn't write and hundreds of thousands of dollars giving speeches that someone else writes for him, my bank account is bare.
Dammit, it's not fair! It's just not fair! It's not fair that George Bush has a better Amazon ranking than I do when I've written more books and even wrote them myself! All by myself! It was really, really hard! And what do I have to show for it? Nothing! Nobody bought my books! Damn capitalism!

Obamacare hasn't helped, either. Pelosi said health care reform would allow me to stay at home in my pajamas and bunny slippers and write books all day, instead of having to go out and get a real job just to get health care. Yet I still have no money! What am I supposed to do now?

Ever since I hauled myself up from my couch where I wallowed in my grief everyday, I have been working tirelessly to make this world a better place for the children of the world, and to honor my son's needless death, and you have helped me every step of the way. I am asking you to help some more.

I care. I've done nothing but raise awareness of how much I care. Why, I deserve that Prog of the Year Award more than Pinkie does because I care so much. And your handouts made it possible for me to care. And if YOU care, you'll send me more.

Let's work together to make 2011 truly a year of positive change and the beginning of an end to war and the U.S. Empire as we now know it. Your (tax deductible) donation can make all the difference.

I'm fed up with trying to earn my own paycheck. And now that the Rethuglicans have seized power again, I'm not likely to get any bailouts or free Obama money from Obama or Obama's stash or I don't know, someplace like that. So here I am with my hand out, pleading with you to give me money.

To think I wouldn't have to beg for (tax deductible) donations, if only Obama hadn't betrayed us by extending the Bush tax cuts!

You are the ones that help us get through that Empty Chair at the table during the holidays and always.
Love & Peace,
Cindy Sheehan

Wow, you really do write your own stuff, don't you, Cindy? Yes, somehow we do get through the holidays with that Empty Chair at the table, but with any luck you won't have to get through them with Empty Coffers--provided, of course, your other reader ponies up.

Image Image Image
Pinkie

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:https://peaceoftheaction.org/2010/12/03/peace-of-help/

Dear Friends,
My name is Cindy Sheehan-many people may not recognize my name or face anymore, but I know you remember what I did in the summer of 2005.

Dear Friends,
My name is Cindy Sheehan, and I'm a has-been whose Warhol-mandated fifteen minutes expired in November 2006, when the Democrats regained Congress and no longer had any use for me.

To keep you up to date, I have written several books and hundreds of articles, and now have a regular column on the Al Jazeera English website which, among other things, reaches a worldwide audience with a peace perspective they do not associate with America.

but as George Bush earns millions from a book he didn't write and hundreds of thousands of dollars giving speeches that someone else writes for him, my bank account is bare.
Dammit, it's not fair! It's just not fair! It's not fair that George Bush has a better Amazon ranking than I do when I've written more books and even wrote them myself! All by myself! It was really, really hard! And what do I have to show for it? Nothing! Nobody bought my books! Damn capitalism!

Obamacare hasn't helped, either. Pelosi said health care reform would allow me to stay at home in my pajamas and bunny slippers and write books all day, instead of having to go out and get a real job just to get health care. Yet I still have no money! What am I supposed to do now?

Ever since I hauled myself up from my couch where I wallowed in my grief everyday, I have been working tirelessly to make this world a better place for the children of the world, and to honor my son's needless death, and you have helped me every step of the way. I am asking you to help some more.

I care. I've done nothing but raise awareness of how much I care. Why, I deserve that Prog of the Year Award more than Pinkie does because I care so much. And your handouts made it possible for me to care. And if YOU care, you'll send me more.

Let's work together to make 2011 truly a year of positive change and the beginning of an end to war and the U.S. Empire as we now know it. Your (tax deductible) donation can make all the difference.

I'm fed up with trying to earn my own paycheck. And now that the Rethuglicans have seized power again, I'm not likely to get any bailouts or free Obama money from Obama or Obama's stash or I don't know, someplace like that. So here I am with my hand out, pleading with you to give me money.

To think I wouldn't have to beg for (tax deductible) donations, if only Obama hadn't betrayed us by extending the Bush tax cuts!

You are the ones that help us get through that Empty Chair at the table during the holidays and always.
Love & Peace,
Cindy Sheehan

Wow, you really do write your own stuff, don't you, Cindy? Yes, somehow we do get through the holidays with that Empty Chair at the table, but with any luck you won't have to get through them with Empty Coffers--provided, of course, your other reader ponies up.

Image Image Image
Pinkie

Oh, Lord! It's a Christmas miracle!

Al-Jazeera, fuckin' pay up!
Or....or...or...we're going to send a nasty letter about your lack of Cindy funds to The New York Times and The San Francisco Chronicle....and what's that paper up in Washington State? The Oly....Seattle ...ummm. Times! Yes! Times! And High Times! And Mother Jones! Yes! And The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette! The Detroit Free Press!

It's time Cindy had learned the craft from those Nigerian spammers. It's not fair that the widow of a former Liberian dictator gets all the millions and Cindy doesn't!

Red Square wrote:It's time Cindy had learned the craft from those Nigerian spammers. It's not fair that the widow of a former Liberian dictator gets all the millions and Cindy doesn't!
OK, I'm sorry Red. I mis-spoke.
I'll quit picking on Al Jazeera.
Cindy should have read her contract and I should have known better.

We should help Cindy write a clean and articulate letter to solicit financial assistance. Here's a quick sample, but I currently don't have time to edit it properly as I'm urgently involved in some other highly confidential business proposition from the wife of a soon-to-be former dictator of les États-Unis d'Amérique, Mrs. Michelle O.

Here it is:

Subject: URGENT.

Dear,

I am making this contact to you on the fact that we may be assistance to each other in developing a long lasting cordial business relationship. I was moved by recommendations made of your sincerity to handling a business relationship that involves of money.

I have been constrained by the sudden death of my husband, the former Minister of Power and steal and currently before his death, the Minister for Justice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, whom did unknown men assassinate.

I am Mrs. Cindy Sheehan, the second wife of the late Chief Bola Ige Sheehan who died early. With heart full of grief, I regret to inform you of the inhuman and harsh conditions which my husband's first wife and the brother's have subjected me since my husband's death, the relatives have been wicked to us because of the following reasons:

1. I am not from the same tribe with them.
2. My refusal to learn and speak their tribal language and dress like other women from their tribe.
3. My refusal to accept their religion
4. Because I was specially loved and favored by my late husband.

I am absolutely tired of all these threats from my husbands relatives since the death of my husband. I am no longer in there Family house. I am now in my tent writing book and seriously need your kind assistance and co-operations.

Few weeks before my husband's death, he entrusted the defaced cash sum of $75 million U.S dollars to my care for safe keeping in my apartment. After his death I acted fast to deposit it in a security vault in the village to avoid my husband's relations getting to see that in the house. This sum is secretly concealed in boxes (defaced for security reasons).

Now I solicit your assistance to accept this sum for self-keeping. If you can accept this, I urge you to contact us immediately for us to brief you on arrangement of how we can possibly handle this. As a necessity you will also assist us in buying a good building in your city as I am presently in a tent. Since I am interested in investing on Estate development, Shares/stock exchange market, Book Publishing and Peace Industries.

Considering what you will take from the total sum, we shall discuss it face-to-face on our arrival to your place. Remember the confidentiality as this is not for any third party, hence this should remain between both of us alone.

We await your immediate reply through the above E-Mail or this web address https://peaceoftheaction.org to avoid any other member of the family having consent of this.

Best regards,
Mrs. Cindy Sheehan

Cindy Sheehan wrote: Subject: URGENT.

Dear Giving & Loving Soul,

I am contacting you because I was so touched by your giving and loving spirit in the name of peace. I believe that we may be of assistance to each other in developing a long lasting cordial peace-based relationship. I absolutely was moved by loving recommendations of your sincerity in handling peace-based business relationships involving money.

I have been afflicted by the sudden death of my loving husband, the former Minister of Power & Stealth. My dear provider later became, just before his untimely death, the Minister for Peaceful Justice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, replacing the former kind emissary in this position, whom was assassinated by an unknown CIA clandestine operative.

I am Mrs. Cindy Sheehan, perhaps you've heard of me, the second wife of the late Chief Bola Ige Sheehan who died an untimely death. With heart full of grief, I regret to inform you of the inhuman, harsh, and tortuous conditions which my husband's first wife and her callous brother's have subjected me to since my giving husband's untimely death, these relatives have been very wicked to me and my poor Amer because of the following reasons:

1. I am not from the same tribe with them.
2. My refusal to learn and speak their tribal language and dress like other women from their tribe.
3. My refusal to accept their religion
4. Because I was specially loved and favored by my late husband.

I am absolutely tired and physically ill of all these threats from my husbands relatives since the death of my husband. I am no longer included in there prosperous and greedy Family house. I am now in my humble tent writing a book of redemption and I am seriously in need your kind loving assistance and giving cooperation.

A few weeks before my husband's death, he entrusted the U.S. Imperalist defaced cash sum of $75 million U.S dollars to my care for my safe keeping in my little apartment. After his untimely death I acted fast to deposit it in a bank security vault in the confines of the private village bank to avoid my husband's relations getting to it. This sum is secretly concealed in boxes (conspicuously defaced for security reasons).

Now I solicit your kind assistance to accept this sum for my and yours self-keeping. If you can accept this, I urge you to contact me immediately for me to brief you on the arrangement of how we can possibly handle this. As an absolute necessity you will please also assist me in buying a good building in your imperial city as I am presently in a dank tribal tent. Since I am interested in investing into any financial prospects you may have, shares, stocks, exchange market value, Book Publishing and Peace Industries of any sort will be considered for the use of the proposed cash.

Considering the amount you will take from the total sum, we can discuss it face-to-face on my arrival to your palace or place of residence. Remember our confidentiality agreement, as this is not for any third party, hence this should remain between just us two and the FBI has no reason to know of our affairs.

I long for your immediate reply to this e-mail or my web address: https://peaceoftheaction.org --- please... to avoid any other member of the family having consent in our transaction do not disclose any information about this email to them.

In Loving Peace & Harmony,
Mrs. Cindy Sheehan

I've already done my part by calling everyone's attention to her plight. I've even found room on my chest for yet another awareness ribbon to show the world just how much I care about Cindy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to pick up my latte and Panera bread, and go home to my parents' $450,000 McMansion, where I plan to blog about my outrage at her predicament, and the need for a government program to help people like her who haven't actually fallen through the cracks, but merely have their heads stuck in them.

Comrade Pinkie,

Just make sure that Panera bread hasn't been made with regular tap water. What a horror that would be.

Comrades,
Sindy Sheepskin has to do whatever she can to extend her 15 minutes of fame [pity].

She has never gone off her rocker, she never got on in the first place.

Situational Insanity has become a full time feature.

Yes. Cindy has done a very good job trying to make her son into the victim, and not some kind of hero, like those on the right want us to think.

Do you think Cindy has made a dent at all, in the popularity of military themes in little boy's bedrooms? I hope so. If she at least accomplishes that, all of her hard work will have been worth it. I hate fatigue print sheets, really, I can't stand them.