1,000,000 Obamas

[img]/images/various_uploads/1000000_Obamas.jpg[/img]

Obama envisions creating 'a million young Barack Obamas' during speech in Japan

Former President Barack Obama talked about his future plans for his post-presidency life at a conference Sunday in Japan, addressing how he might shape "a million" new, young leaders in his mold.

The wide-ranging discussion repeatedly touched on the Obama Foundation's efforts to engage the digital space to help young people in the U.S. and across the world get connected.

"If I could do that effectively, then -- you know -- I would create a hundred or a thousand or a million young Barack Obamas or Michelle Obamas," Obama said. "Or, the next group of people who could take that baton in that relay race that is human progress."

During the discussion, Obama acknowledged the great potential that young people have in making a difference, pointing to the March for Our Lives anti-gun violence demonstrations, led by high schoolers, in Washington, D.C., and around the globe. He also knocked "old men" in power.

"A lot of our problems are caused by old men. No offense, men, who are old," he quipped.

"The Boys from Brazil Indonesia Honolulu Chicago!"

Kim Jong Fun wrote:Obama envisions creating 'a million young Barack Obamas' during speech in Japan

<snip>

"If I could do that effectively, then -- you know -- [highlight=#ffff00]I would create a hundred or a thousand or a million young Barack Obamas or Michelle Obamas," Obama said. "Or, the next group of people who could take that baton in that relay race that is human progress."
[/highlight]

Surely, no one will ever accuse BHO of possessing insufficient self-esteem!

Just more idiots to slap around! Bring it! Oh, and, I'm a PROG, EH, EH.