A Case For Islam

overkill.jpg
[/url]

I believe this is a case for supporting Islam. This man had become so frustrated that he over reacted to a simple situation. Had this unfortunate individual been a Muslim with access to the proper fundamentals of wife discipline, such over reaction could have been avoided. A simple beating could have saved several lives.
spank.jpg
The moral of this story is we must always support that which is less evil.
Beating is less evil than killing therefore beating is good.
State Control is less evil than poverty therefore State Control is good.
Government Confiscation is less evil than homelessness therefore Government Conf. is good.
Crop Seizure is less evil than starvation therefore Crop Seizure is good.
We must never question any comparison.
Comparisons are always self contained.

At first I felt this was too tragic an episode on which to comment but then I remembered our New National Policy ™ of never wasting a good tragedy (crisis).

What is the prescribed punishment if she burns the toast? Also, what if you live in the inner city where rocks are hard to come by if an old fashion stoning becomes necessary?

Hmmm... as resident Islamist good Mooslim womens I must be for making korrektshun of your post.

What I am reading is perfekt example of what Dear Leader has been for warning of us... that these reichwing Rethugglikkkans are clinging to their false faith (by not being faithful to Dear Leader) and their GUNS. And this too is or you Comrade Robot...

There is no place for making pointers of what might be said in Core Ran or hadith or for the creation of more misunderstanding by those who have not yet had enlightenment to way of All Ah... what reason have you to be for trying to make an example of Islam? Are you perhaps being infected with some new form of Islamaphobia?

The only example I am for seeing is that there has been very bad edukashun in reichwing Amerikkka.

Stick to talking points, Comrades. Do not be for deviation.

Rethuglikkans are always knowing the way of the gun. It is what has been taught by the evil Bushitler since he was for making war on the Religion of Peace!

That is real tragedy, Comrades. That there are still to be found Rethuglikkans and they are for the continuing of the clinging to false spiritual beliefs and GUNS!!!

Proletarian Robot wrote:What is the prescribed punishment if she burns the toast? Also, what if you live in the inner city where rocks are hard to come by if an old fashion stoning becomes necessary?
Blessed bricks.
brick.jpg

To: The Peoples Comrade ..... to be on the safe side put me down for 2 palettes of genuine "Imam blessed bricks" one can go through quite a few bricks with multiple wives......

Another good reason Islam would save the planet and save a few bucks through circumcision. I suppose Judaism would work too if they were not the Enemies of the State.

washing.jpg
[/url]