A Letter to Sheriff Dupnik (WARNING Reichwing Hatespeach)

It took many drafts and revisions to ensure my mind was properly represented and anything that could be distorted as a threat was removed, but i finally mailed a letter bearing my glorious signature to Sheriff KKKlerance Dupnikkk. It follows.
Sheriff Dupnik,

I wrote this letter the moment I heard you spouting your heartless Leftist claptrap. You have no shame. A demented young Leftist who reads The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf kills six innocent people (including a nine-year-old girl, a federal judge, and a local pastor) and wounds 14 in his attempt to murder a Jewish Congresswoman and you see it as an opportunity to bash the American people with ad hominem attacks to portray the people you are suppose to protect as “bigots.” How dare you make political hay out of this tragedy?

You couldn't even wait for the bodies to get cold. This boy kills innocent people and you use it as a weapon to kill Free Speech. You accuse Americans of vitriol, but your radical statements are textbook examples of brazen, hypocritical vitriol. I'm sure you believe this madman was a member of the “evil” Tea Party angry over a black President and his health care bill. This alone shows your mental deficiency and how unqualified you are to hold office. Do you seriously believe that society as a whole is responsible for the actions of one madman who was fueled, not by the people around him, but his own twisted mind and the mad, violent ravings of dead men like Hitler and Marx? As a police officer, how can you jump to such wild conclusions so early in the investigation before any of the facts were in? Your bias is showing. Why are you so full of hate?

I do hope you felt this way when Obama spewed “vitriol.” Remember when he said, “Get in people's faces,” or, “If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun.” How about when Bush was compared to Hitler or hanged in efigy for nearly eight years. Where were you then? Thank God no one acted out due to those eight years of hate. Why didn't this happen during all those “angry” town hall meetings? By the way, quit saying vitriol. I understand using big words makes you feel smart, but it's not working. You need to learn to do your job or get a new one impersonating Grampa from the Munsters.
~
I know it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but you have to learn that your job is to protect the citizens of your county and leave the verbal diarrhea to the politicians and ignorant college students. Thus far you have done the opposite by failing to keep your citizens safe and exploiting a tragedy to voice your backwards ideals. Why weren't your officers there to protect Mrs. Giffords? Haven't you even considered the consequences of your vitriol in regards to how it might damage the prosecution by tainting the jury pool and building an insanity defense?

I can see through you, what hides behind your visage. You are hateful. You have your panties in a bunch over an Immigration law that is not only supported by most “bigotted” Americans, but is also Constitutionally sound and an extension of existing federal law. Instead of behaving yourself like a professional in a time of crisis and tragedy, you capitalize on it as a soapbox to broadcast your hackneyed political views and prejudices. This makes you look like a crazy Liberal with no sense of priority. I whole-heartedly hope the “bigots” in your “Capital and Mecca for prejudice and bigotry”vote for a real Sheriff next time around and throw you out in the street where you belong.

I have a question for you: are all the people holding candle light vigils for Giffords “bigots” in your enlightened judgment? It's time to put on your big boy pants and stop whining. If you should be upset about anything, it should be the fact you let this slimy Fascist murderer slip through your butter fingers. He's made multiple threats in the past. How'd you do that? He wasn't Mexican; you should have felt free to pursue him to the full extent of the law without fear BEFORE six people had to pay for your incompetence. A little girl is dead. You need to get over yourself and get a grip.

Except the fact that you will never be a real Sheriff like Joe Arpaio, but just one of many in a long line of bad jokes in dire need of replacement. Your ignorance makes you as dangerous a person as Jared Loughner.You are uninformed and ignorant. The vitriol you yourself are guilty of is as hateful and devisive as any I have lately heard. Mr. Dupe-nik, you are a disgrace to law enforcement and to the American people in general. This tragedy is at your feet. Shame, shame on you.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Cody Schiele

“Evil bigot” and Reagan Conservative
reaganlogosmall.jpg

I formally denounce myself as a thoughtcriminal and thow myself upon the Mercy of the Party™

Welcome to the Collective Comrade X, we'll be watching you.

Comrade X,

Why the sugar coat?

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Because he wants to be eaten, Dr. C.

No neanderthal knuckle dragging hate mongering KKKonservative with a Thanatos complex come onto this blog in this way unless he is ready for the rats like Comrade Winston.

Thoughtcriminals will pay!

Comrade Ingsoc,
Thank you for that. That is one of the single greatest pieces of literature in the English Language. It changed the way I see the world. And that is why it must be burned, not just for the sake of irony, but to protect the Paty ™ from an infected body politic. The past is alterable. The past has not been altered.

Comrade Red Rooster,
I do not doubt you feel that way, I am proud you are a good member of the Party ™ and are well trained. But you can varify with my handlers in the Party ™ that I am a covert infiltrator of the Riechwing movement sent to stir up fanatasim, gather intel, and sabotage viable strategies. I report directly to the One. Any further inquiry into this matter will be metted with an elite squad of ACLU shocktroopers at your home.

Dr. Chicago,
A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Image You've become MY hero (move over Leninka). Super kudos! Excellent work well done. p.s. be on the lookout for the FBI or perhaps the chief bigot himself, Eric Holder, to show up at your door with a few "questions". and welcome to the Cube!

A good article, but I'm afraid you're wasting your time. If people like Dupnik were honest brokers, could think logically and were interested in the truth instead of being treacherous dirtbags promoting a personal agenda, your letter wouldn't have been necessary to begin with.

It's like the supposedly apocryphal (I think it is likely true) story of Lyndon Johnson telling his campaign manager to start a rumor that his opponent enjoyed carnal relations with pigs. “I don't believe it,” Johnson said. “I just want to make him deny it.”

I also doubt he'll ever lay his beady eyes on the letter, but it felt good. But if I've learned anything from Liberal environmentalist, it doesn't matter if you accomplish anything substancial, it only matters that you feel good about yourself while you do it. I am proud to say i sent a letter of support to Sheriff Joe Arpaio and he wrote back! I still have his letter. I'll let you know if Dupnik/Holder send me off to the Deathcamp of Tolerence ™ for my letter.

Perhaps now that I have my Party ™ credentials, I will be safe safer from being purged.
idfinal2.jpg

Glorious Comrade X wrote:Perhaps now that I have my Party ™ credentials, I will be safe safer from being purged.
idfinal2.jpg
Comrade, I see you've spent time in glorious Cuba with your choice of headwear not being a Party issue ushanka. I do love a fine Cuban rolled on the thigh of a young senorita. Perhaps you'd care to share with the kollective. If not we'll be at your home sometime between 2-4:30am to pick you up to begin reeducation through labor. Have you been issued a shovel yet?

I have three shovels, and I have already Redistributed ™ my cigars to inner city youths who are far to underprivaliged to enjoy a fine Cuban hand rolled.
Do not let my young looks fool you; they are the result of clean Party-approved living. That was taken during my sabotage of the Bay of Pigs invasion for I have always been there for the Party™ I was there to buy new pens for Comrade Marx when he was writing the Manifesto. I was there when the Keiser snuck Lenin into St. Petersburg! I was there when the White Army was defeated. I was their when those Enemies of the People ™ the Kulaks were redistributed into the next life. I was their when the greedy Ukrainians tried to hoard our grain! Oh those were glorious times! But I was there for the bad times too. I was there when we had to ask the Western Allies for help in 1941! I was there when Khrushchev hit Stalin with his shoe. And I was there when we had to put up a Freedom Wall™ in Berlin to protect the proles from Western infiltration! But there is hope, my comrades. I was their when Sputnik brought Progress™ and Equality™ to the stars! I was there when Comrade Che brought Democracy to Cuba. And I personally kicked the American's U2 spy plane after our glorious anti-air defenses shot it down. And I was there to thumb my nose at Reagan when he said to tear down a perfectly good wall. So before you question my alterior motives, remember, I WAS THERE! [hr][/hr]