A PEEK AHEAD at Next Tuesday

Blow_up_dolls.jpg
As we all know, the People's Republic of China is well ahead of the U.S.S.A in the Dialectical evolution of social progress.

It's already happening there. Here is our future:

Surge in sales of inflatable SEX DOLLS in China

Is it just me, or does the doll being sold for 30 quid in the 4th picture look like Hillary? And might I add, how revolutionary that doll must be!

Nope. I'm not clicking that link...the residual pop-up ads just may not be family friendly and there's no telling who will pick up my smartphone.

Speaking of which, another enlightened bastion of hope and change, Europe, is also showing some new progressive moves...

People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland

Horse_Sex.jpg

Red Square wrote:Speaking of which, another enlightened bastion of hope and change, Europe, is also showing some new progressive moves...

So... the Next Big Thing will be...PEOPLE HAVING SEX WITH HORSE DOLLS!

And sheep dolls, and chicken dolls, and Joe Biden donkey dolls...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote:Speaking of which, another enlightened bastion of hope and change, Europe, is also showing some new progressive moves...

Well, we do have a person who has a fetish with tractors, just ask Comrade Ivan.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:

Well, we do have a person who has a fetish with tractors, just ask Comrade Ivan.

Related Video:

Off-Topic: Isn't that camera crabbing+dutch angle some of the floatiest camera work?

Is there any information leakage on people having sex with tractors in Siberia?

General Confusion wrote:Is there any information leakage on people having sex with tractors in Siberia?

Comrade Confusion, it never occurred to me to think of it as "information leakage," but I do seem to remember seeing... uh... an unidentified drippage from a tractor's tailpipe last week when I was checking on the progress of that tub of fermenting beet juice that we keep out back...