A Sign on the Back of the President's Chair

I was visiting the Whine Grouse Blog The White House Blog for my daily dose of tax subsidized bashing of the GOP and latest photos of Obama standing, sitting, looking bored or confused, or just breathing in and out—or as WH photographer Pete Souza puts it:

The most popular pictures are ones involving fun moments with the President, or pictures of the family dog, Bo. But, given my extraordinary access, we also try to show the President doing what he spends most of his time doing: running the country.

On The One Year Anniversary Of The Photo of the Day: My Ten Favorites

Of Comrade Souza's Top Ten favorites, this must be my own favorite:

26Oct1.jpg

I wonder where else this label appears, e.g. if it's sewn into his underwear. Or for that matter, a different sign on the back of the chair.

Photoshoppers? Who wants Beet of the Week and a free bus ride to that Restoring Sanity rally?

I imagine dear Leader has that emblem on most everything, which will be taken with him when he's thrown out of leaves the W H.
obama-golf.jpeg

air force one1.JPG

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Who wants Beet of the Week and a free bus ride to that Restoring Sanity rally?

Can I sit beside Junkeen Gadawfulo on the bus and show off my award to John Stewart if I am chosen as more equaler?

earth.gif

26Oct1.jpg

26Oct3_0.jpg

Photoshoppers? Who wants Beet of the Week and a free bus ride to that Restoring Sanity rally?

cube_palin_2.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GLORIOUS WORLD OF NEXT TUESDAY MY ASS!

Comrade State,
Farm animals are not discussed in this forum, except for cows, horses and chickens.
and the occasional soros.

I look forward to the sliding land which will show the high levels of support for dear Leader.

Ted State wrote: Who wants Beet of the Week and a free bus ride to that Restoring Sanity rally? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GLORIOUS WORLD OF NEXT TUESDAY MY ASS!

Stay awake... Comrade.

torture_chamber.jpg

your place in line is already reserved.

26Oct5.jpg

Good one guys... I would suggest beets all round.

ROTFLMHO

Here's my quick take on it using Leninka's Photoshop in Houston.

Obama_Puppet.jpg

Poor George Soros has some really pale hands, does he not.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Poor George Soros has some really pale hands, does he not.

Sleeping in a coffin during the day has that effect.

Beavis wrote:I couldn't decide which to do, so I did BOTH:

Prog Off

Beavis the Made In China sticker made my day! Now THAT is funny. And the sad fact is, it is more than likely true.

Comrades,

This is an outrage! Where was the Chair Czar? Was the Conference room Czar not on duty?
What about the security Czar? Surly none would allow this action on the Czar Czar, unless the "wheels" had been adequately greased with multiplied pictures of Benjamin of Franklin.

If Obama didn't have a special plate on his chair he wouldn't know where to sit. It would be very embarrassing for his handlers. Every day is a completely new day for Obama 'cause his mind is open like a parachute... but his parachute is full of holes.

"Are these my President Obama pants?" "Is that the President Obama bathroom?" "Obama toothbrush? Where's the Obama toothbrush!!!" "Who're you? Are you my Obama wife? Do I know you? Show me your President Obama name plate."

Comrade Grigori,

I trust you are not trying to disparage Dear Leader. We have squads of "attitude adjusters"
who are able to visit early in the morning. Their time can be most unpleasant for all they see, or intend to visit. I urge you not to go down that path. The choice is yours!
Voluntary compliance or very painful compliance, but you will comply.

Comrade Tooorisky,
Disparage Dear Leader? Never! As Messiah In Chief he is beyond comparison. He is Omni-Present!

Now, about the squads of "attitude adjusters". Not a problem when compared to the 15 million dead voters that will be activated by yours truly tonight at midnight. I hope you have a good supply of beets cause when they run out of beets they go to their previous fondness for BRAINS.