A Time to Quit: Demotivator for the Week

I've been fascinated this week with the DNC primary particularly how Hillary is supposed to be finish and yet, like herpes, refuses to leave. To make matters worse, her supporters have been going off everywhere whether they're claiming they'll vote for McCain out of spite or her husband Bill Clinton goes on a rampage.

Is it just me or is he causing more problems than solving? The guy was one charismatic leader during the 1990s (but don't ever think I have, or would voted for him EVER) and now he's coming across as a peed-off old man. Perhaps it is time he went the way of Jimmy Carter by shutting up and building homes for people... until he writes a book on the Chinese earthquakes called "In Pieces, Not An Apartheid."

Either way, as much as I respect former presidents I believe a certain demotivator is in order.

Where have you been Flower Child? Have you been dancing in the mushroom fields again? Surely you do not wish for Bill to go the way of Jimmy Carter... negotiating with Hamas and spouting all sorts of anti-Jewish tripe? Must I remind you that some of the greater thinkers of our movement were Jewish? Of curse we had to purge a few as well.

What do you have against the mushroom fields comrade?! They are a great gathering place of selectively chosen thinkers (the rest were sent to Siberia to learn the qualities of good ol' fashioned forced manual labor) to read Marx to each and argue over who is has the most in common with Almighty Joe.

But it is good to be missed, especially with all those purges lately.

As for Comrade Bill, I think he has gone more of the path of the dodo than Jimmy Carter; that's Obama's job after all!

In all seriousness, I've been working on my thesis. On page 54/110 with two months to go.

May I inquire....no, of course I may inquire what is the nature of your thesis? I must determine if it is acceptable to Party dogma.

How long has it taken you to do those first 54 pages?

"May I inquire....no, of course I may inquire what is the nature of your thesis?"

A proletarian examination of liberal progressivism in bi-products of the bourgeoisie companies DC and Marvel during the years of hope and days of rage in the great social revolution of the 1960s to present day.

"How long has it taken you to do those first 54 pages?"

About six months. I had to attend a conference in the glorious progressive city of San Francisco so I've been busy along with work.

It took you 6 months to write 54 pages and you have 2 months left to do the other 56... good luck.

Like I said, I spent most of that prepping for a conference in San Francisco. I was there for three weeks and was even invited to speak at Comic Con. I've written over 30 pages in the past three weeks, 15 of those in the last week.

Los Angeles, July.

Had to turn it down since I ran out of funds just to speak in San Francisco.