ABC News: Unfair and Unbalanced

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Wakey, wakey America the President is now head of programming for a major media outlet. Sure, we all knew that they were in the tank but apparently this is not good enough for “The One” as he is now bringing them into the White House so he can tell them what to report and what to decide.

Drudge: THE LOW DOWN!

Michelle: BARACK TV!

Variety Hour: WEEE!

I see you've seen the same report on Drudge that I did, Comrade Broadside.

This is indeed, good news for the masses! They will see our Dear and Wise Leader present His visionary Plan to bring Universal Health Care to the proles.

Hopefully, this will be a weekly event. First NBC and now ABC. When He seizes CBS, He will have the entire nation's hearts and minds! Then He can start the process of dismantling Faux News and restore Fairness in the news again.

This great news for His O'liness' glorious revolution of last November. Soon counter-revolutionaries and other assorted Thoughtcriminals™ will be "dismantled". Atom by atom, if need be.

First His Excellency nationalized the banking industry.

Then His Excellency nationalized 2 of the 3 automotive manufacturers.

Now His Excellency has has almost nationalized the Mainstream news media.

Soon, he will nationalize Healthcare here in United Soviet States of AmeriKa!

--
Praise be to Lenin!!!

I'm a little concerned.

Remember, it wasn't long ago when ABC ran a right wing propaganda piece about 9/11. One comrade, deaniac83, at Daily Kos had this to say:

"Ok, everyone knows by now about ABC's propaganda piece, "The Path to 9/11" to run on Monday the 11th, on the 5th anniversary of 9/11. Of course, we should be outraged. And as another diarist noted, this is about a network using the PUBLIC AIRWAVES to spread outright right wing propaganda."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/9/6/123212/7371

Of course, I was outraged, too, especially because ABC aired this piece on Sept 11th.

Deaniac83 insightfully recognizes that businesses care about ratings and money. I am suspicious mainly of ABC executives--not the workers. What if ABC caves to Rethuglican demands for a fair debate and equal time? What if ABC decides to charge The Party for airtime? Could that happen?

This is just more of the competition between Chairman Obama and his fellow traveler Hugo Chavez. Recall that recently Hugo took over a local TV network and put on a 4 day marathon broadcast of "All Hugo, All the time."

This is just Obama's way of telling Hugo "Anything you can do, I can do better."

The race to see who can nationalize the most industries continues.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:This great news for His O'liness' glorious revolution of last November. Soon counter-revolutionaries and other assorted Thoughtcriminals™ will be "dismantled". Atom by atom, if need be.

First His Excellency nationalized the banking industry.

Then His Excellency nationalized 2 of the 3 automotive manufacturers.

Now His Excellency has has almost nationalized the Mainstream news media.

Soon, he will nationalize Healthcare here in United Soviet States of AmeriKa!

--
Praise be to Lenin!!!
Maybe we'll get a piece on ABC, you know, being a communist society we run on this site. We'll call it something like "Red Square productions presents, '5 minutes with a Cubist'". Where one of us goes on for 5 minutes (or however long you want, I don't care) and tells the proles how the Cube is the next best thing next to the Obama.

(off)
Maybe we should start our own pirate TV stations called "The Red Channel" or something like that, where we broadcast our conservative views. It would have to be a hidden and a mobile broadcasting station, so we can avoid the gOvernment, but we could be the counterevolutionists the gOvernment fears.

I could take my boat several hundred miles offshore... Not sure it's big enough to support the equipment needed though!

Or we could just make youtube vids

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I could take my boat several hundred miles offshore... Not sure it's big enough to support the equipment needed though!

Or we could just make youtube vids
If we post on Youtube, it would probably get removed by the libs from Google.

Well then, there is only one solution to that Comrade Elliott. EVERYONE, grab your People's Rifles(TM) and get on the next Areoflot flight to Tehran! We need the Iranian servers to host Cube videos. We shall call it.... YouCube!

I call Video Czar! Mmmm Of course we all know that video killed the radio Czar.

Where ever he, or she, may be (the Radio Czar), may Lenin be with him.

Found Media Lap Dog on loose again.
Tag Said: ABC - Advancing Barack's Communism.
Good Boy.

Ooooo.... I shall be the Inquisition Czar. I shall conduct Show Trail™ inquisitions of those accused of Thoughtcrime™ and other counter-revolutionary activities. I'll have them video'd and uploaded to YouCube!

Yessssssss..... the enemies of the people will learn a new meaning for the word...... fear.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

--
ZB

The thing that annoys me most about most of us progs here at The Cube is the total embrace of creativity!

I denounce us all! Especially Comrade Broadside for not embracing The Obamamessiah's People's Television: Already Been Corrupted!

I have been an Agnostic Bean Counter all my life, and in the Anastasia Borscht Collective of my youth, we learned the ins and outs of Anybodies Business Copulation: The practice of taking private Kapitalist entities and screwing them for the Motherland!

Hail Lenin!

Red Rooster: You inspired my newest creation and motto:)

Comrade Broadside: Everyone knows that every great creative person in history was a collectivist. Even though us progs rely on pragmatism and OPA (Other People's Answers), it doesn't mean we don't have sharp shovels!

Resistance is futile, get back shoveling immediately!

Hail Che!

Shovel 4 U wrote:Found Media Lap Dog on loose again.
Tag Said: ABC - Advancing Barack's Communism.
Good Boy.

Hold the phone "Shovel for you", I suspect what you have here is a springer spaniel. I have it on good authority that this is what "Media lap dog" looks like..Image

Comrade Red Star, explain this then?

Admin Edit: "Hummm This a fake Media Lap dog. He does not have NBC on his head"

Says who? The World Hum(TM)? Look closer comrade, look into my eye... -RR