Ahmadinejad's Kempf Is Progressive Liberalism!

Hot off the presses, Mad Man Ahmadinejad has reached out to President Bush with a savory olive branch that will surely win him next year's Nobel Peace Prize! With fervor and bravery, Ahmadinejad discribed his professed alliance with the liberal cause, declaring 9/11 an inside job, declaring outrage over US terrorist internment, the toppling of Saddam Hussein and poverty in America.

He has outrightly demanding the illegitimacy of President Bush, the end of Israel, death to America in the name of Christian values, and describes his own personal disgust between the haves and the have nots of the world and how to redistribute the wealth of nations to the ones in disparity. But no where else then at the end of this great diatribe has Mad man Ahmadinejad's prophesy been so apparent to the great jihadi cause!

"Whether we like it our not, the world is gravitating towards faith in the almighty and justice and the will of God will prevail over all things."

translation...

America, get your koran today! Start practicing your obedience to mohammad and get ready to lose this great crusade!

Apparently Iran could be wiped off the map as well. Who knew?

Kevitchka
200 years ago our nation was forced to confront a Muslim jihad against the West. The other western nations wanted to do nothing. We had to fight and defeat them on our own. If we hadn't sent the Marines to Tripoli, defeated our enemies, and completely changed the political atmosphere of North Africa the jihad would have thrived, grown, and done terrible damage and the 19th century would've been very different indeed. In the 20th century Carter screwed things up so bad he gave these nuts a new toehold on history. And he's so thick he doesn't even know he screwed up. We don't need people like that. We need the resolve and certitude of our forefathers.

translation...

Let's roll!

Kevitchka wrote:200 years ago our nation was forced to confront a Muslim jihad against the West. The other western nations wanted to do nothing. We had to fight and defeat them on our own. If we hadn't sent the Marines to Tripoli, defeated our enemies, and completely changed the political atmosphere of North Africa the jihad would have thrived, grown, and done terrible damage and the 19th century would've been very different indeed. In the 20th century Carter screwed things up so bad he gave these nuts a new toehold on history. And he's so thick he doesn't even know he screwed up. We don't need people like that. We need the resolve and certitude of our forefathers.

translation...

Let's roll!

Maybe we could bring back Jimmy Kunt Karter so he can show us the wisdom of what he learned from Islam-o-fashioning iranians whey back when. But the bigger quandary is, fifty seven million Americans who went along in 2004 with the concept that jihadism is nothing more than just a nuisance! For sure Khairman Kerry was going to lead us to victory in Iraq on the platform of Wrong War, Wrong Place At the Wrong Time. And this crowd has done nothing but gotten bigger since then!

So the question is, how do we roll on when we have all of these cretins today in our own country who want to do nothing but roll over for jihad!

Kevitchka
Bensnooty wrote:So the question is, how do we roll on when we have all of these cretins today in our own country who want to do nothing but roll over for jihad!

Unfortunately for us it's going to take a big wake up call. A big wake up call.

Muslim Jim
9/11 was perpertrated by the jews to brainwash you into fighting their war against women and children in Palestine. Their "religion" commands them to kill every living person when they take land. The world is gravitating towards Islam and only those who accept this will know peace and paradise. Although you all are engaged in sarcasm the above comments will come to pass. Many people in america know in their hearts that Islam is truth and this will never stop until the wicked are eliminated. All that happens is the Will of Allah and to oppose it is allign yourselves with evil. Do not continue to defy the Prophets (peace be upon them) that you pretend to "worship".

Thanks for the clarification Jim, for a moment there I was permeated by the anxiety fostered by the error of my ways. With your proper guidance, I have awakened and now see the Great Progressive Light after all of these years of self perpetuated blindness. I am no longer afraid of Kevitchka's wake up call. In my book, Kevitchka just went from having the foresight of Winston Churchill to being Barry Goldwater that fascist wannabe dictator! PBUY Muzzy Jam!

Although I don't think 9-11 was committed by Osama bin Laden with his own planning, I still don't mind the fact that we went there and kicked out the Taliban. The only problem is bringing democracy to a people whom; for centuries and centuries have known nothing but dictatorships with oppressive rulers isn't really gonna work.

Premier Betty wrote:Although I don't think 9-11 was committed by Osama bin Laden with his own planning, I still don't mind the fact that we went there and kicked out the Taliban. The only problem is bringing democracy to a people whom; for centuries and centuries have known nothing but dictatorships with oppressive rulers isn't really gonna work.

WOW! Jammy Muzzle, howabouthat! Two converts in a row! I want to know who your imam is, he obviously has given you the proper training to go out and flip people over on a dime. Next you'll be having us strapped up with those chic new DNC C4 jacket vests.

But Betty, here's a quick chicken or the egg analogy. What came first, the human race or democracy? Spin the globe and see where your finger lands to find a tradition of oppression overcome by democracy. Hell, Afghans and Iraqis didn't seem to agree with that premise when they risked their own lives to go cast a ballot.

But forget about Jammie Muzzle, I think your progressive elitist teachers are casting spells on you. As Americans we have no choice but to try our damndest to avoid coming back to kick someone's ass a second or a third time like we have had to do more than a few times in the past. Hell, it will be filthy liberals who will finger out that we just pack up and leave after attacking our enemies, all the while at the same time they will demand that we do exactly that right now! But this guy below articulates it best in terms of whether or not it was worth ending the military containment of Iraq, stated on the third anniversary of the invasion:

"Sadly I have to say yes. It is difficult to commend such a bloody scene. But it achieved something useful. Parallel to the chaos and bloodshed, there is a political process evolving in Iraq. Bloodshed is the price of the transition from Saddam's psychopathic dictatorship. The losses would have been higher had Saddam continued. You could easily see that regime lasting another 30 years, under his sons and top generals. Negotiating with Iraq was not an option. There had to be military intervention. You have a bloc of 22 countries in the Arab would dominated by authoritarianism and dictatorship. It is not a bloc you could engage politically and pressure for reform. By military intervention, the US is able to pressure the region into adapting the reforms we are beginning to see across the region that might avert many countries from becoming failed states. The world cannot put up with state failure in the backyard of the world's oil fields, Israel and Europe."

Hisham Kassem - Democracy activist and vice chairman of the Egyptian daily newspaper Al-Masry al-Youm

The only area I would not agree with this statement is that Iraq wont be enough, as proof of iran as we squeeze them from both sides. The true danger comes in how we react to the pressure that filthy regime is under, both in our own policy toward them, our current national morrass regarding reality and with unwashed liberals making scenes in our own gutters for media exposure.

Muslim Jim
Perhaps it is because they cannot deny the truth as easily as you can. You seem to be quite bloodthirsty in your calls for the continued MURDER of women and children. Are you so blinded by the lies of jews that you would encourage such acts? Perhaps it is you that is a zionist. I say that with the sarcasm you seem to be fond of using as I know you must be one. Those who accept the truth and turn to Islam will be shown the mercy of Allah. If you are so blind that you cannot you will never know Paradise.

Mausoleum Jamboree wrote: Perhaps it is because they cannot deny the truth as easily as you can. You seem to be quite bloodthirsty in your calls for the continued MURDER of women and children. Are you so blinded by the lies of jews that you would encourage such acts? Perhaps it is you that is a zionist. I say that with the sarcasm you seem to be fond of using as I know you must be one. Those who accept the truth and turn to Islam will be shown the mercy of Allah. If you are so blind that you cannot you will never know Paradise.

Wow, Jim! Your doing it again! Every time I think I have recovered and reaffirmed my belief stucture, you tear it down for me! I havent felt such spiritual ecstasy since the last time I was in the can getting worked over by the muslim brotherhood in the shower room! I truly am torn, especially when making plans for my passage to Mecca, I wind up changing my itinerary to Tel Aviv. Maybe this is why so many of you are so fearful of a Jewish Planet. Israel comes before Mecca, so this has become a natural geographic barrier for Westerners to wake up and see the light of Mohammad!

I may never know paradise, but as long as we can count on the faithful like yourself to keep breeding your women and children like you do, we will not be able to stop them from strapping on nail ridden vests to kill off the Zionist scourage that is encompassing the planet at large!

I must stop this! I fear that I am making sense again. I know, I must place my right hand into my paper shredder and flip the on switch and I will be cured again. I'll be right back...

Muslim Jim
Selam alayqum my muslim brothers and sisters...
Remember that Islam is last and final revelation brought down to us by allah supuhana rapilallah
and that Islam is not a Noun like christianity or judism or budism and so on... it is verb meaning a way of life... were we incorporate Imam which is faith... and faith is not just a belief but it is also and action... and Imam is both the Belief AND Action of the Tongue, Heart and the Libs... ALLAH HUEKBER

What the hell is supposed to be so great about Allah and his heaven? Only false religions have ever shown what their versions of heaven is like in so much detail. Christianity, on the other hand, needs not to entice people with false visions of rivers of water, wine, and honey, no 72 virgins, or pearl skinned young boys (I wonder what type of people that appeals to). Religions that offer glimpses into their heaven with that much detail just appeal to peoples personal greed to be there.

Yes, what is the deal with the 72 virgins?!!!! I much rather familiarize myself with the concept of eternity with <b>72 HOT WHORING PIGS!</b> On top of that, they would have to be nympho enough to pleasure each other when I am too tired to care or when I would be IN NEED OF SOME SOLACE AND SOLITUDE, which would be pretty often considering having 72 of them to keep satisfied! But I guess I am missing the main muslim point of view here, because their satisfaction would be of no use or concern to me if I were indeed a true worshipper of mohommad! Now I think I am beginning to understand...

Muslim Jim
Will you be remembering all the innocent lives america and zionists have murdered this weekend or will it be your "heroic" murderers? You are cursed bensnooty and you will come to see that. When you are unable to sleep peacefully at night it will be your realization in the truth and that hell awaits. You can say what you like but you know I am right.

Just as a side note: it seems that we have way too much diversity of thought here. Remember...get too diverse, and you'll find some nice gentlemen from the ACLU visiting your doorsteps.

Vladimir Ivanov

Muslim Jambalaya wrote: You are cursed bensnooty and you will come to see that. When you are unable to sleep peacefully at night it will be your realization in the truth and that hell awaits.

You are absolutely right Jimbo! I cannot sleep peacefully at night because the hell of jihad awaits! I am just not too sure which one will arrive first, your's or Al Gore's.

Vladimir Ivanov wrote: Just as a side note: it seems that we have way too much diversity of thought here. Remember...get too diverse, and you'll find some nice gentlemen from the ACLU visiting your doorsteps.

Thanks for the warning Vlad, they just got here! However, they are arguing amongst themselves over which would be a stronger charge, my tirade against jihadism or my derogatory statement against fantasy virgin sex slavery. Either way, I will be back in the slammer in no time, gettin' slammed like a Zionist mistress by the muslim brotherhood who cannot wait for my return to D-Block...

Muslim Jim
Those who follow the Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, Whom they find mentioned in their own Scriptures, in the Torah and the Gospel... (Holy Qu'ran: VII - 157; Translation: Yusif Ali)

BIBLE PROPHECIES ABOUT THE ADVENT OF MUHAMMAD

Abraham is widely regarded as the Patriarch of monotheism and the common father of the Jews, Christians and Muslims. Through His second son, Isaac, came all Israelite prophets including such towering figures as Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus. May peace and blessings be upon them all. The advent of these great prophets was in partial fulfillment of God's promises to bless the nations of earth through the descendents of Abraham
(Genesis12:2-3). Such fulfillment is wholeheartedly accepted by Muslims whose faith considers the belief in and respect of all prophets an article of faith.

BLESSINGS OF ISHMAEL AND ISAAC

Was the first born son of Abraham (Ishmael) and his descendants included in God's covenant and promise? A few verses from the Bible may help shed some light on this question;

Genesis 12:2-3 speaks of God's promise to Abraham and his descendants before any child was born to him.

Genesis 17:4 reiterates God's promise after the birth of Ishmael and before the birth of Isaac.

In Genesis, ch. 21. Isaac is specifically blessed but Ishmael was also specifically blessed and promised by God to become "a great nation" especially in Genesis 21:13, 18.

According to Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the traditional rights and privileges of the first born son are not to be affected by the social status of his mother (being a "free" woman such as Sarah, Isaac's mother, or a "Bondwoman" such as Hagar, Ishmael's mother). This is only consistent with the moral and humanitarian principles of all revealed faiths.

The full legitimacy of Ishmael as Abraham's son and "seed" and the full legitimacy of his mother, Hagar, as Abraham's wife are clearly stated in Genesis 21:13 and 16:3. After Jesus, the last Israelite messenger and prophet, it was time that God's promise to bless Ishmael and his descendants be fulfilled. Less than 600years after Jesus, came the last messenger of God, Muhammad, from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael. God's blessing of both of the main branches of Abraham's family tree was now fullfilled. But are there additional corroborating evidence that the Bible did in fact foretell the advent of prophet Muhammad?

MUHAMMAD: The Prophet Like Unto Moses

Long time after Abraham, God's promise to send the long-awaited Messenger was repeated this time in Moses' words.

In Deuteronomy 18:18, Moses spoke of the prophet to be sent by God who is:

From among the Israelite's "brethren", a reference to their Ishmaelite cousins as Ishmael was the other son of Abraham who was explicitly promised to become a "great nation".

A prophet like unto Moses. There were hardly any two prophets ,who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad. Both were given comprehensive law code of life, both encountered their enemies and were victors in miraculous ways, both were accepted as prophets/statesmen and both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them. Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlooks not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well (e.g. the natural birth, family life and death of Moses and Muhammad but not of Jesus, who was regarded by His followers as the Son of God and not exclusively a messenger of God, as Moses and Muhammad were and as Muslim belief Jesus was).

THE AWAITED PROPHET WAS TO COME FROM ARABIA

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

MUHAMMAD'S MIGRATION FROM MECCA TO MEDINA:
PROPHECIED IN THE BIBLE?

Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God's help) coming from Te'man (an Oasis North of Medina according to J. Hasting's Dictionary of the Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Mecca) to be received enthusiastically in Medina was none but prophet Muhammad.

Indeed the incident of the migration of the prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the "mighty" men of Ke'dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned -to Islam.

THE QUR'AN (KORAN) FORETOLD IN THE BIBLE?

For twenty-three years, God's words (the Qur'an) were truely put into Muhammad's mouth. He was not the "author" of the Qur'an. The Qur'an was dictated to him by Angel Gabriel who asked Muhammad to simply repeat the words of the Qur'an as he heard them. These words were then committed to memory and to writing by those who hear them during Muhammad's life time and under his supervision.

Was it a coincidence that the prophet "like unto Moses" from the "brethren" of the Israelites (i.e. from the lshmaelites) was also described as one in whose mouth God will put his words and that he will speak in the name of God, (Deuteronomy 18:18-20). Was it also a coincidence the "Paraclete" that Jesus foretold to come after Him was described as one who "shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak (John 16:13)

Was it another coincidence that Isaiah ties between the messenger connected with Ke'dar and a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sang unto the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). More explicitly, prophesies Isaiah "For with stammering lips, and another tongue, will he speak to this people" (Isaiah 28:11). This latter verse correctly describes the "stammering lips" of Prophet Muhammad reflecting the state of tension and concentration he went through at the time of revelation. Another related point is that the Qur'an was revealed in piece-meals over a span of twenty three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28:10 whichspeaks of the same thing.

THAT PROPHET- PARACLETE- MUHAMMAD

Up to the time of Jesus (peace be upon him), the Israelites were still awaiting for that prophet like unto Moses prophecied in Deuteronomy 18:18. When John the Baptist came, they asked him if he was Christ and he said "no". They asked him if he was Elias and he said "no". Then, in apparent reference to Deuteronomy 18:18, they asked him "Art thou that Prophet" and he answered, "no". (John 1: 1 9-2 1).

In the Gospel according to John (Chapters 14, 15, 16) Jesus spoke of the "Paraclete" or comforter who will come after him, who will be sent by Father as another Paraclete, who will teach new things which the contemporaries of Jesus could not bear. While the Paraclete is described as the spirit of truth, (whose meaning resemble Muhammad's famous title Al-Amin, the trustworthy), he is identified in one verse as the Holy Ghost (John 14:26). Such a designation is however inconsistent with the profile of that Paraclete. In the words of the Dictionary of the Bible, (Ed. J. Mackenzie) "These items, it must be admitted do not give an entirely coherent picture."

Indeed history tells us that many early Christians understood the Paraclete to be a man and not a spirit. This might explain the followings who responded to some who claimed, without meeting the criteria stipulated by Jesus, to be the awaited"Paraciete".

It was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was the Paraclete, Comforter, helper, admonisher sent by God after Jesus. He testified of Jesus, taught new things which could not be borne at Jesus' time, he spoke what he heard (revelation), he dwells with the believers (through his well-preserved teachings). Such teachings will remain forever because he was the last messenger of God, the only Universal Messenger to unite the whole of humanity under God and on the path of PRESERVED truth. He told of many things to come which "came to pass" in the minutest detail meeting, the criterion given by Moses to distinguish between the true prophet and the false prophets (Deuteronomy 18:22). He did reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment (John 16:8-11)

WAS THE SHIFT OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP PROPHESIED?

Following the rejection of the last Israelite prophet, Jesus, it was about time that God's promise to make Ishmael a great nation be fulfilled (Genesis 21:13, 18)

In Matthew 21:19-21, Jesus spoke of the fruitless fig tree (A Biblical symbol of prophetic heritage) to be cleared after being given a last chance of three years (the duration of Jesus' ministry) to give fruit. In a later verse in the same chapter, Jesus said: "Therefore, say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof" (Matthew 21:43). That nation of Ishmael's descendants (the rejected stone in Matthew 21:42) which was victorious against all super-powers of its time as prophesied by Jesus: "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:44).

OUT OF CONTEXT COINCIDENCE?

Is it possible that the numerous prophecies cited here are all individually and combined out of context misinterpretations? Is the opposite true, that such infrequently studied verses fit together consistently and clearly point to the advent of the man who changed the course of human history, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Is it reasonable to conclude that all these prophecies, appearing in different books of the Bible and spoken by various prophets at different times were all coincidence? If this is so here is another strange "coincidence"!

One of the signs of the prophet to come from Paran (Mecca) is that he will come with "ten thousands of saints" (Deuteronomy 33:2 KJV). That was the number of faithful who accompanied Prophet Muhammad to Paran (Mecca) in his victorious, bloodless return to his birthplace to destroy the remaining symbols of idolatry in the Ka'bah.

Says God as quoted by Moses:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. (Deuteronomy 18:19

Comrade,
This is very, very long...and you aren't following the party line (oops, the People's Line). Let me send you a free ride over to a nice place called...well, check the ticket. It should be fun.
V. Ivanov

I am totally amazed! Prophet Jambalaya, I am truly impressed by your insights above into the Biblical faith. This is about the biggest breakthrough in world historical misunderstanding since Oliver Stone's JFK. I do believe that muhammad is speaking directly to you with stammering lips like he spoke so many years ago!

So then Prophet Jambalaya, if your interpretation of the Bible should be taken as the word of God, why do muslims <b>HATE THE JEWS SO GOD DAMN MUCH?!</b> If anything, you people should be focusing your hatred on the Christians like you choose to with Jews, but somehow that message got lost in the translation...

So maybe, just maybe, it is quite possible that Jesus just never stopped being a Jew all along and Hollywood is right to look for a bloodline with Lady Magdalene! I think if Hollywood had their way, Jesus would be a modern day Boy George... where do you stand with this concept Prophet Jammy Zee?

I've got a better idea, how about you start listening to the likes of Jesus (peace be upon Him) and start washing the feet of your Jewish brethren on the West Bank beginning today!

I don't know about you, people, but Muslim Jim sounds very convincing. In fact, I felt that my entire universe was crumbling as I was reading his post. And now that there's nothing left of my old world, where do I turn my eyes for ideas and inspiration? Islam, of course! I saw the light! It seems the time has come for me to join the majority and submit to Allah.

Now that I'm ready, what should I do next, Muslim Jim? How does this work? Is there a place that registers and processes new converts to Islam?

Comrade Red Square,
Do the words "Thought Crime" ring a bell?
V. Ivanov

Red Square wrote: Now that I'm ready, what should I do next, Muslim Jim? How does this work? Is there a place that registers and processes new converts to Islam?

I can tell you first hand Red Square, the place for new converts is prison! The ACLU has once again succeeded in my incarceration, due to my never ending turrets. Once in the big house with the Muslim Brotherhood getting their hands on you, they will be taking a lot of things away, and making sure you will be mounted for forgiveness in the direction of Mecca at least five times a day...

Comrade,
By the way, how's that coming along? Isn't it great? I'm sure the Secret Police is taking care of you very well.
V. Ivanov

why do muslims HATE THE JEWS SO GOD DAMN MUCH?!

I don't think its Jews they hate as much as it is the "False Jews" that Louis Farrakhan was always talking about.

Well Comrades, this whole discussion turned into debate, something the Party frowns upon. However, I had the Secret Police and the ACLU Kommisars over for dinner last night and bribed them with two blenders and a colored TV so I should be ok when saying this

{Meow Off}

Muslim Jim, this is for you...

.... Errrhhmmm.... Jesus Christ is THE SON OF GOD.... Ok... Son of God trumps prophet don't you think? This comforter that came after Jesus is the Holy Spirit which gives US comfort in Christ physical absence (which will be resolved upon His return) He (Jesus Christ) died on the CROSS for YOUR SINS AND MINE and EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD that is if you accept HIM as LORD AND SAVIOR. I've accepted Christ as my Lord and savior and I am certain that most everyone else here also has done the same.... except for you Jim... I see by your post you study our scripture and the Old Testament and are familiar with it. But why are you so persistent in trying to change our beliefs? It simply will not happen. Every time I view your post I pity you in your dire attempts to convert the world to your way of thinking. You see Jim; Christians today are not over zealous as we once were during the crusades and medieval times to violently force people to convert. Instead we politely ask you to accept the truth instead of forcing it upon you. As far as Islam is concerned, I am not going to sit here and bash you for your faith, I will disagree with you and pray you will come to Christ in good time. Now I notice you like to call us murderers because we are engaged right now in a war against terrorism, not Islam, terrorism.... If the IRA flew planes into our buildings we would be at war with them but they didn't, Al-Qaeda fueled by Islamic extremism did. America is not going to sit on its hands and let this group of people and its collaborators bomb us into oblivion, which is why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan..... We understand the Palestinians want Jerusalem back... why? I really don't know, other than supposedly you would say because its a Holy site where your prophet ascended into heaven, to the Jews, Israel is the promised land given to them by God which is found in the Old Testament, it doesn't belong to Christians and it doesn't belong to Muslims, it is theirs and theirs alone and we should be thankful that both you and I trace our spiritual roots back to Abraham. Hopefully you will take what I said into consideration instead of calling me and others "agents of Zionism" and "murderers". I assure you, no one takes pleasure when innocent civilians are killed but that unfortunately is the result of war, the difference though however is we do not reward young men who strap explosives to their chest and run into shopping malls and outdoor cafes to inflict civilian casualties nor does our faith. My biggest problem though Jim with your rhetoric is the hate that is behind it, it is a bloodthirsty hatred for anything that doesn't except your way of life and that is the very thing we are fighting against, a radical group of individuals who wish to kill our people, bomb our cities and enslave the world in Islamic religious conformity whom wishes to oversee the genocide of an entire people. I as a Christian am taught that we are ALL of Gods children and I am taught through Christ to love one another and I guarantee you if your brothers across the pond stopped bombing Jewish settlements and American/European cities then we wouldn't be fighting a war on terrorism. But that isn't going to happen Jim, because you are too consumed with this hatred against America and Jewish folks, and God isn't a God of hate which makes your entire cause completely unjustified. To die for God is one thing, to slaughter women and children sitting in a small cafe in Tel-Aviv in the name of God is evil and the blood will not be upon His hands but yours and to think you will be rewarded for such is a cruel hoax that you have been forced to believe. In conclusion Jim, when you accept Christ for what He is and what He said He is, the Son of God, who died for your sins, then and only then will you find peace in your heart and then you will watch the hate that consumes you so much pass away forever. And neither I nor you have to die to experience that peace and redemption because Christ died for us Jim............

I leave you with the most important piece of scripture and can only pray you will someday understand....

"John 3:16-"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Muslim Jim
The truth is undeniable as it is deep. I see that despite some wickedness some of you are beginning to see the truth. The gospels are many books written over time and the torah was altered by the jews. Only the Holy Qur'an is a single work of perfection free of man's error. I do not hate anyone I only come to spread the truth and perhaps help you know Paradise. It is Islam that has been subjected to hate. "isreal" is an apartheid state that murders innocent people and you support this with your taxes. As for the "fake jews" comment I cannot understand how anyone could believe that caucasion people are "exiles" of the Middle East. They are decendents of pagans who converted to reap the rewards of global control. We know Jesus was a prophet (PBUH) yet you all deny the greatest of all prophets and the jews are wicked murderers. Palestinian deaths are almost 4 times that of the jews. Where is the war on that terrorism?

Muslim Jim wrote:I see that despite some wickedness some of you are beginning to see the truth.

I'm the one! But you didn't answer what I should do next. Do I send an application somewhere asking for an interview to accept me? Do I need to go to a school of some sort or seek a personal tutor / master / leader?

Muslim Jim
ASSALAMUALAIKUM. You must read the Holy Qur'an and go to a Mosque to have any questions you may have answered. Every person is born a Muslim because we are all created by God. Therefore, a preferred term would be reversion rather than conversion. A non-Muslim becomes a Muslim when he believes in his heart : "There is no God but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Messenger" Hence, belief in the Unity and Oneness of God and that Muhammad is his Messenger makes one a Muslim at heart. Recommended steps:

Officially convert by pronouncing the shahadah (pledge of conviction of faith) in Arabic thus: "Ash HaduAllaa Ilaaha Il-lallaah Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadar Rasullulah" which means "I bear Witness that there is no deity but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad if His Messenger". The pledge is to be taken in front of at least two adult Muslim witnesses.
It is recommended that he/she take a Muslim name
It is recommended that he/she take up a basic course on Islam (if he/she hasn't already) and keep the company of other Muslims

Muslim Jim wrote:Officially convert by pronouncing the shahadah (pledge of conviction of faith) in Arabic thus: "Ash HaduAllaa Ilaaha Il-lallaah Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadar Rasullulah" which means "I bear Witness that there is no deity but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad if His Messenger".

Do I need to learn Arabic for this? Can I just say it in English? What if I pronounce a syllable or two incorrectly and, instead of Islam I convert into something completely different? And I don't even know the secret incantation that would unconvert me back into original me. It's a little scary, like taking LSD for the first time. I'm sure you tried hashish, but have you tried LSD?

Oh, Muslim Jim, you're so knowledgeable!

Muslim Jim
I suggest you go to a Mosque. You can ask anything you like and you will see that Islam is Truth. As for drugs I have not taken them nor should anyone else:

The Holy Quran, 5.90: O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

The Holy Quran, 5.91: Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

Red Square wrote:It's a little scary, like taking LSD for the first time. I'm sure you tried hashish, but have you tried LSD?

Hi Red Square, a qualifier here, hashish is considered in many circles to be a cured (like ham) and fermented herb, sprinkled with a little LSD on top and it is considered a well seasoned herb. You could find this in any Turkish coffee shop. I do believe that you would find Muslim Jim frequently patroning such business establishments.

In regards to Muzzie Jim's dogmatic and very convincing approach to religious conversion, I fear that he has set even higher sites than a convict like myself, Premiers like Betty or even Proletarian Prophets of stature like yourself. It also appears that Jammy is a recently former convict himself and most probably a lifetime member of the muslim brotherhood. See the following communique on Mr. Muzzle below...

https://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/ ... LDC00.html

Muslim Jim
You are an agent of zionists and you have no decency. And quite frankly your country as a whole should accept Islam. If your terrorist president were a Muslim you would not killing innocent lives for your jewish masters. Is this democracy?!? Joking about you criminal aggression that kills innocent lives yet rewards corrupt dictators. I speak only the TRUTH!

Mustbee Like Jim wrote:You are an agent of zionists and you have no decency. And quite frankly your country as a whole should accept Islam. If your terrorist president were a Muslim you would not killing innocent lives for your jewish masters. Is this democracy?!? Joking about you criminal aggression that kills innocent lives yet rewards corrupt dictators. I speak only the TRUTH!

Jim, it sounds like you are discribing the ARAFAT to a capital T!

TRUTH? "accept" Islam? Doesn't Islam translate as "Submit"? Only slaves and people who practice slavery believe in the word "Submit". You might as well call your religion "Surrender to Slavery". As an American whose roots predate the Revolution and whose family has defended this great nation since colonial times, I sir, would never "Submit" to a religion which kills and beheads "infidels" ad nauseum. And don't give me this "only a few radicals have hijacked Islam's good name" crap either. Horse hockey! You have a very dim understanding of American beliefs and what it is to be an American and world history.

Here's some TRUTH for you:

Imagine if Sir Winston Churchill had said this last week ---
Note the date of this speech., a brilliant man.. rather
provoking...over 100 years ago. Some things seem not to change.

WINSTON CHURCHILL ON ISLAM - SPEECH IN 1899!

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

-Sir Winston Churchill - The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248-50 (London: Longmans, Green & Co., 1899).

How about some more truth?

Subject: I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY, BUT NOT YOU!

This is a great response!!!

Well, what do we have here. Looks like a small case of some people being
able to dish it out, but not take it. Let's start at the top. The story begins at Michigan State University with a mechanical engineering professor named Indrek Wichman.

Wichman sent an e-mail to the Muslim Student's Association. The e-mail was in response to the students' protest of the Danish cartoons that portrayed the Prophet Muhammad as a terrorist.
The group had complained the cartoons were "hate speech." Enter Professor Wichman. In his e-mail, he said the following:

Dear Mos lem Association: As a professor of Mechanical Engineering here at MSU I intend to protest your protest.

I am offended not by cartoons, but by more mundane things like beheadings of civilians, cowardly attacks on public buildings, suicide murders, murders of Catholic priests (the latest in Turkey!), burnings of Christian churches, the continued persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt, the imposition of Sharia law on non-Muslims, the rapes of Scandinavian girls and women (called "whores" in your culture), the murder of film directors in Holland, and the rioting and looting in Paris. France.

This is what offends me, a soft-spoken person and academic, and many, many, many of my colleagues. I counsel you dissatisfied, aggressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading Moslems to be very aware of this as you proceed with your infantile "protests."

If you do not like the values of the West -- see the 1st Amendment -- you are free to leave. I hope for God's sake that most of you choose that option. Please return to your ancestral homelands and build them up yourselves instead of troubling Americans.

Cordially,
I. S. Wichman, Professor of Mechanical
Engineering"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well! As you can imagine, the Muslim group at the university didn't like this too well. They're demanding Wichman be reprimanded and mandatory diversity training for faculty and a seminar on hate and discrimination for freshman. How nice... But now the Michigan chapter of CAIR has jumped into the fray. CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, apparently doesn't believe that the good professor had the right to express his opinion.

For its part, the university is standing its ground. They say the e-mail was private, and they don't intend to publicly condemn his remarks. That will probably change. Wichman says he never intended the e-mail to be made public, and wouldn't have used the same strong language if he'd known it was going to get out.

How's the left going to handle this one? If you're in favor of the freedom of speech, as in the case of Ward Churchill, will the same protections be demanded for Indrek Wichman? I doubt it. Hey guys, send this to everybody and ask them to do the same and tell them to keep passing it around till the whole country gets it. We are in a war to the bitter end.

https://www.egr.msu.edu/~wichman/index.htm

https://myopiczeal.blogsome.com/2006/04 ... peaks-out/

https://www.statenews.com/op_article.phtml?pk=36087

https://www.statenews.com/op_article.phtml?pk=36265

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192960,00.html

https://www.freep.com/

Now that's what I call the HARD TRUTH, not some theological gobbledygook nonsense about some "Holy Books" written 2, 3, and 4 millenniums ago. I'm talking TODAY Muslim Jim in a non-esoteric way.

If my country has to drag Islam kicking and screaming into the 21st century, so be it. I'll be damned if I go back to the 7th century.

Muslim Jim
What about the murder of Muslim civilians? Remember those civilians you refer to are not from the region. Funny how you colonialists think. Apparently you forgot who is the murdering invader and who has supported THE terrorist "country" isreal. That is TRUTH.

Muslim Jim wrote:I suggest you go to a Mosque. You can ask anything you like and you will see that Islam is Truth.

Muslim Jim -

Will any Mosque suffice - or are there ones you would recommend? Are there ones you wouldn't recommend? Should it be a Sunni Mosque, or a Shi-ite Mosque, or a Sufi Mosque, or a Nation of Islam Mosque, or any other variety? Does it matter which? In fact, what branch of Islam do you belong to?