Air Conditioning Will Make You A Fat Sweaty American Pig!

Another non-debatable truth from our men/womyn/its in the scientific community! (I just hope the study was paid for at tax-payer expense!!)

Comrades, you won't believe the little gem of truth I found on the Gulagosphere just now while trying to find some cheap online hookers. Yes, it is now proven that air conditioning not only contributes to Global Warming but also it can make you a fat sweaty American pig!

UAB Publications wrote:Could central air be inflating spare tires across the country? In a study published last summer in the International Journal of Obesity, UAB biostatistician David Allison, Ph.D., and colleagues suggest that air conditioning and other factors may play surprisingly important roles in America's weight crisis.

This is no surprise really, we all know that the utopias of North Korea and other progressive nations (otherwise known as Third-World countries) don't have such decadent cooling apparatuses called “air conditioners” or “central air” and this is why they are in fabulous shape! So what is the solution to make Americans skinny again and keep them from adding to the growing Carbon Debt incurred by this exploiter nation: Government regulation!

Yes, it is high time we start placing high taxes on all households and businesses that rely on air conditioning. It is also high time that we scare the vain decadent Americans into believing that their air conditioners are responsible for making them the fat sweaty pigs that they are!

UAB Publications wrote:One of the most intriguing factors listed in the study is the “reduction in variability of ambient temperature.” The widespread use of central heating and air conditioning means that most homes and offices are now kept at a relatively constant temperature year-round.

Intriguing indeed! It would be best if we didn't rely on such bourgeois pleasures and instead froze to death in the winter and die of heat exhaustion in the summer! And, to top it off and provide further incentive, we could all then sleep sound at night knowing that polar bears aren't being forced to swim due to the illegality of owning, operating or enjoying heating and air conditioning.

Comrades, we must dispose of air conditioning and heating for The Children™ and for The Polar Bears™. Stalin would ask no less of us!

Full article link.

The government solution would be to collect all air conditioning equipment from southern parts of the country and ship it to Alaska where it is truly needed to cool the melting icebergs and the suffocating Polar bears.

Polar bears in Alaska are being forced to
adapt to the heat by lazing about on the porches
of their caves and drinking all day.

Chairman, what a glorious idea.

I fully support the taxation of decadence.

The bourgeois have been growing too fat and happy for their own good!

It is at least 97 outside right now and I have instructed all of my proles to turn off their air conditioners and prep them for shipment to the North Pole. If we are going to save the world from Gobal Warming we are going to have to think outside of the box and realize that sacrificing the few (mostly children and elderly) by taking away their AC's and making them more vunerable to heat stroke is the only solution to saving the polar bears... besides, AC's make you fat and who wants to be fat!?

I rather die of heat stroke than become fat! I hope everyone else feels the same (nod your heads in agreement)!!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Another non-debatable truth from our men/womyn/its in the scientific community! (I just hope the study was paid for at tax-payer expense!!)

I would like to nominate this old classic for an opening song at the Party Convention..... Now these guys were just made for enshrinement in the Party Hall of Fame!

Let me tell you how it will be;
There's one for you, nineteen for me.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don't take it all.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

(if you drive a car, car;) - I'll tax the street;
(if you try to sit, sit;) - I'll tax your seat;
(if you get too cold, cold;) - I'll tax the heat;
(if you take a walk, walk;) - I'll tax your feet.

Taxman!

'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Don't ask me what I want it for, (ah-ah, mister Wilson)
If you don't want to pay some more. (ah-ah, mister heath)
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

Now my advice for those who die, (taxman)
Declare the pennies on your eyes. (taxman)
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

And you're working for no one but me.

It seems that George Harrison really was a right-winger before he moved on to a more progressive subjectivist mysticism.

John, Paul, and Ringo weren't far behind, at least in the beginning when they were still under the influence of what the capitalist oppressors refer to as "common sense."

Of course they were later successfully re-educated by the artistic community. Even the Beatles couldn't withstand peer pressure and switched to second-hand progressive opinions.

This is where the Party's biggest strength lies. Nothing beats the danger of independent thinking as peer pressure and second-hand progressive opinions.

EXAMPLE: "Bush lied - people died"

Red Square wrote:John, Paul, and Ringo weren't far behind, at least in the beginning when they were still under the influence of what the capitalist oppressors refer to as "common sense."

I suspect many of us, well, to be more clear, others here were once under the sway of that false god, common sense, before the Party came along to help them see the light.

Now we only believe in the God of Global Warming and it's messenger Algore.