Alicia Keys: Heroic Racist of Truth, Justice and More Truth

Alicia_Keys.jpg

Alicia Keys giving the camera her best "killing 'em dead" look.

Musical sensation Alicia Keys shares her Rev. Jeremiah Wright credentials with the world:

AP wrote: NEW YORK (AP) - There's another side to Alicia Keys: conspiracy theorist. The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: "'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."

Keys, 27, said she's read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead," according to an interview in the magazine's May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

Another of her theories: That the bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Keys' AK-47 jewelry came as a surprise to her mother, who is quoted as telling Blender: "She wears what? That doesn't sound like Alicia." Keys' publicist, Theola Borden, said Keys was on vacation and unavailable for comment.

https://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVUAHG0.html

I forsee more Grammys in Miss Keys' future on the heels of this news report, Comrades -- maybe even an Oscar!

[Keys] wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead"...
My kind of girl. And she knows the TRUTH about the state of the black world, too.

-Mikhail

It is good to know the truth is being seen in the cold progressive light for all to see, and for the most heroic and courageous amongst us are coming forward, risking their lives to speak the truth.

Comrades, you miss the point. When thugs buy guns and pull the triggers killing each other, it is out of rage at their being disenfranchised by the Man. Did you know that the very existence of a white man--and I'm so glad that I have that good-old-get-out-of-jail-card of being gay--is enough to taunt a member of an oppressed minority to shoot an absolute stranger?

Don't you get it? Here's this white man who went to college and paid all his bills and is paying his mortgage on time and who is taking responsibility for his children and is seeing just one woman at a time, sometimes for more than few months--how infuriating is <i>that</i>?

I would not begrudge any response up to and including nuclear detonation.

After all, it's the fault of the white man.

Whatever it is.

At least she didn't say it was just a joke.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351392,00.html

Since you knuckle-dragging neocons are so stupid you have to have everything spelled out to you with handpuppets, crudely drawn stick figures, and one-syllable words:

"My comments about `gangsta rap' were in no way trying to suggest that the government is responsible for creating this genre of rap music," Keys said in a statement issued by J Records. "The point that I was trying to make was that the term was oversloganized by some of the media causing reactions that were not always positive. Many of the `gangsta rap' lyrics articulate the problems of the artists' experiences and I think all of us, including our leaders, could be doing more to address these problems including drugs, gang violence, crime, and other related social issues."

Clear enough for you now?

You idiot reichwingers! So obsessed with guns and killing that you see guns and killing in everything you read!

As for the AK-47 remark, Keys said Tuesday that AK-47 is a nickname given to her by friends "as an acronym for Alicia Keys and a metaphor for wowing people with my music and performances, `killing 'em dead' on stage. The reference was in no way meant to have a literal, political or negative connotation."

Leave it to the reichwing media to distort the news, Comrades! I bet Keith Olbermann will have AP News on his "worst persons" list - next to favorite Bill O'Reilly, Limbaugh and others he has on his "list" every night.

Have any of your fellow progressives noticed lately is Keithovitch's eye twitch is better now?

By the way, Theo, I love the new look. The hair, man, the hair...it's just WILD!

I like the mustach. Kinda like Mustacio Furioso!

Love the new avatar, Theocritus! It's great to be able to put a face to a name.

Thank you, comrades, but for this I must thank Our Incarnadine Rectangularity, both for image and for execution. I do confess to a real liking for <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_ ... aler">Vlad Tepes</a>.

Who better to signify Conspicuous Compassion and Caring than Count Dracula?

I searched for a picture myself and found

but for some reason the, er, oily calculation made me think of Meow.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Thank you, comrades, but for this I must thank Our Incarnadine Rectangularity, both for image and for execution.

We are aways grateful for execution Comrade, especially when done cleanly.

Comrades,

Miss Keyes clearly has what it takes to spread the Party's message. I have recently moved to Canada, so if any of you happen to know her contact information, please inform her that I am a registered caregiver more than willing to give her some TLC (Tender Lenin Care) with some deeply penetrating indoctrination. If she can make it to Windsor in time for May Day, I can show her the Party tradition of playing hide the May Day Pole after working real AK-47s on the Capitalist Pig side, in the otherwise progressive paradise of Detroit.

LoneRedStar wrote:[Nice avatar Comdare Vlad the impaler

Hmmmm. considering the progressive comments by Comrade Tovarich above, one must wonder whois the real "Impaler" here,

Comrades! Yet another victim of Bush!

Johnnys in america, low-techs at the
Wheel
No-one needs anyone, they dont even
Just pretend
Johnnys in america

Im afraid of americans
Im afraid of the world
Im afraid I cant help it
Im afraid I cant
Johnnys in america

Johnny wants a brain, johnny wants to
Suck on a coke
Johnny wants a woman, johnny wants
To think of a joke
Johnnys in america

Im afraid of americans
Im afraid of the world
Im afraid I cant help it
Im afraid I cant
Johnnys in america

Johnnys in america, johnny looks up at
The stars
Johnny combs his hair and johnny
Wants pussy and cars
Johnnys in america

Im afraid of americans
Im afraid of the world
Im afraid I cant help it
Im afraid I cant
Johnnys in america

God is an american
Im afraid of americans
Im afraid of the world

Im afraid I cant help it

Im afraid I cant

Im afraid of americans
Im afraid of the words
Im afraid I cant help it
Im afraid I cant
Johnnys in america
Johnnys in america

Hmmmm. considering the progressive comments by Comrade Tovarich above, one must wonder whois the real "Impaler" here
I noticed that too, Commissar Pupovich but lest my esteemed comrades think that I can bang only one drum I didn't mention it.

Until of course someone opened the door.