An Out of Character Appeal to the Masses

Since Obama is so fond of Union organizing, how about we the people go on strike?

Starting April 15th, nobody pay their taxes or mortgages. Just take the money and put it in an escrow account for safe keeping and refuse to turn it over until Obama is impeached.

Let's bring the nation to a grinding halt. No trains run, no planes fly, no trucks roll. And what would Obama do about it? Arrest 50 million people?

Hell, the Democrats don't pay their taxes. Deadbeats don't pay their mortgages. let's force Obama to bail us all out or resign.

Let's spread the idea and see if it gains traction.

-character off-

Who do you think you are? John Galt?!

(Guess maybe that answers the question.)

I'm ready to shrug it off and 'disappear'.

Fool! What if the really important people went on strike? What if Obama went on strike? What if Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid went on strike? Where would we be then, huh? Think about your foolish suggestion and your foolish foolishness.

Comrade Whoopie, you made me think, ouch!

You reminded of an old U.S. Army commercial.

Obama, he's done more damage in 30 days than most Presidents do in 4 years.

Red Jim wrote:Comrade Whoopie, you made me think, ouch!

You reminded of an old U.S. Army commercial.

Obama, he's done more damage in 30 days than most Presidents do in 4 years.

That's because he's a super-genius! A run-of-the-mill screw-up doesn't work anywhere near as fast.

What! You're not looking forward to living in collective bliss? Why not support this mass redistribution program by

1. Buying government bonds.
2. Tell your grannies to hold on to their Treasury bills and notes as long as possible.
3. Encourage and reassure your grannies to buy as many new Treasury bills and notes as possible.
4. Put every dime of your own savings into these Treasury bills and notes.

I'm sure these Treasury bills and notes will be of great value one day - even if they are only recycled for purposes of personal hygiene. Granny will have at least known while she is contemplating in her Water Closet, that she did not shrug.

Nevertheless, the posters are glorious examples of revolutionary art.