Anybody associated with "The Bunker" is a thought criminal!

My Comrades

A few weeks ago there was talk here on the Cube of a mythical "Bunker".

The Zimbabwe People's Intelligence Agency just unearthed this tape.

Warning: ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH "THE BUNKER" WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY!

Hey, pal....I designed " The Bunker ".

That's right.... Krasnodar ! .....with a " K ".

Krasnodar, I suspect Santa Mao will be bringing you a lump of coal.

(and don't even think of burning it to stay warm)

ooooh, a termination?!! How exciting! We have not had a successful, mandatory termination in months! These bunkers must be debunked or unbunked and thoroughly dismissed. They and it take away from the Goals of the Peoples Party ™.
I nominate suggest Krasnodar! He has been making much noise and rattling and would be glad to make the sacrifice for the betterment of the good.... or good of the better of all.

I denounce Krasnodar for wanting to burn fossil fuels! Burning coal is disgusting and destroys the environment.

Comrades,

We ought to refine our language and not use the employment oriented "termination".

A more inclusive term is Liquidation, which includes a non descriptive descriptiveness and implies a surplus of a given item.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

We ought to refine our language and not use the employment oriented "termination".

A more inclusive term is Liquidation, which includes a non descriptive descriptiveness and implies a surplus of a given item.

Humm, I am thinking that refined language and it's dispursion is done and to be done, by Approved Party Members Only ™. (Comrade Tooorisky, the gulag is a bit chilly this time of year.)

Secondly, I like liquidating OPM and redistribution to the Peoples Cube and Party Elites (and I am thinking your last remark sounds like something I would say. Many congratulations for a well thought out thought................ but do not get carried away or I will have to denounce you for something or anther!!)

Such excellent friends. It's nice to see that the spirit of Stalin lives on to this day !

Oh....dearest Comrades....you also might consider the terms ostracized, shunned,
dead to the Collective, etc., etc., etc.

And don't plan on finding me in some Mexican hotel ......that's been done.

This is the entrance to the non-existent Control Bunker that seems to be causing all the commotion at the Cube, yes ?

Control Tunnel Master.jpg

Comrade Fraulein,
This is offered as a suggestion.
It is offered to those who are better than myself, as a road to improvement.

At no point did I place a demand, which I am not in a position to do, nor do I wish to be awakened by "information officers" or go for a one way car ride.

I need to return to the beet fields.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Fraulein,
This is offered as a suggestion.
It is offered to those who are better than myself, as a road to improvement.

ah, dearest Comrade, I am so pleased and filled with joy, to see that you have 'got your mind straight', so to speak. In time, you shall make a glorious newly Made Prog of our most glorious Progressive Cube. (word shall be passed alone to the Party Elite within 2 ....6.... 13 months or so, have no fear)

My deeear Krasnodar, I am feared that you are causing most concern amongst us who are ..... amongst one another. I have fear of unknown people or persons showing up at your humble door step with a horse head in hand (not a good thing). I am suggestion a change in mind thought from your drifting into parts unknown and unadvised.

Now it is time for vodka, no?!

All in the Family was one of our first attempts at entering the then capitalist dominated field of television media. It was a smashing success and led the way for decades of entertainment for the masses and political gain for us. Yes, Archie Bunker defined the worst of the Reich wing, while Rob Reiner (Meatball) defined us as the all caring benevolent left. Those were good days indeed and the masses never had a clue as to what we were up to. Thank you Obamugabe.

Pass the vodka Frau......................

Grigori E.R. wrote: Pass the vodka Frau......................

The Frau only "passes" the vodka in private. The bottle will have to be ripped from her hands.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Grigori E.R. wrote: Pass the vodka Frau......................

The Frau only "passes" the vodka in private. The bottle will have to be ripped from her hands.

I PROTEST AND DENOUNCE SUCH A UN-SHARING, UN-PROGING, UN-FAIRING, UN-EQUALITY STATEMENT!!

Of course, most loyal Comrade Grigori E.R. . . . please enjoy the Peoples Progressive Vodka, but I would suggest not giving any MORE to Comrade Whoopie, who seems to have the cork stuff in an inappropriate place, which seems to be making him given to unpleasantly speakings.

Edith would make for good underwife. She does as she is told and almost never the complaining.

You're right Frau, I've been sullen and cranky of late. It's not your fault the ungrateful people have refudiated our glorious efforts to bring social justice to the long suffering masses.

I can't blame you for seeking escape in the bottom of a vodka bottle. If I wasn't already too drunk to stand up I probably join you. After all, misery loves collective company does it not?

So I'll bitterly cling to my bottle all alone in my drafty dacha and hope for change in 2012.

REFUDIATED!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHOOPIE IS SUCH A DUMBASS HE DOES NOT KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Seriously Whoops, If I did not know you better I would think you were involved in serious Thoughtcrimes for even thinking such a word. May I suggest you erase that word from you memory and hit yourself with a shovel 200 times as penance.)

Most loyal and glorious Comarde Obamugabe, I am finding that I need to refudiate your denouncement of refudiated. This is "refute" in it's finest sense of refuidatedness, is it not? Not to mention the unmentionable challenge that our Whoopie has in his many attempts to stay sober from the glorious vodka, so he can refudiate hisself.... himself.

Yes, I was sure you'd see it from our point of viewage. Now, shall we have another bottle to pass around?

Fraulein

I am beginning to construct conspiracy theories about you and Whoops.

ooops

humm, well . . . . I DENOUNCE THAT. There is no unknown conspiracy to be found..... there is no proof...... nothing to see here........ move along!!

Praise Obama, etc., etc.

I denounce comrade Fraulein (what a BABE!) and comrade Whoopie for listening to/watching gender-traitor Sarah Palin and defending her coining of word "refudiate", and then USING the word, especially here at the People's Cube.

PROLES MAY NOT DENOUNCE ANY PARTY ELITES, OGRRRE. You have proved yourself not to be a loyal Prog and/or especially a loyal Democrat. Off to Jiffy Lobo for a refresher course! (and yes, I am a babe but we true Progressive do not notice such things, since we are all equally 'babes'). I would comment on your babeness expect you have nothing to comment on. That is a 2nd denouncement.

Harrrrupmph! So much for the Classless Society. And, may I point out I have as little class as anybody else here! In fact, in the words of my ex-wife, "Ogrrre, you ain't got no class!" She often referred to me as a classhole.

AS A MEMBER OF THE PARTY ELITE I DENOUNCE COMRADE OGRRRE!!!! He is merely a "Democrat classhole". Once he has shown sufficient loyalty to The Party™, bribes in the form of cash and vodka will work, then he might be considered for "More Equal" status by the Central Committe™ (aka The Inner Circle™).

Obamugabe wrote:Fraulein

I am beginning to construct conspiracy theories about you and Whoops.

I can't deny that our silly streaks often cross at obtuse angles. But to say we aspire to conspire?
To quote Bill Clinton when asked if he violated the law..."You can't prove it."

Say that reminds me of a joke, but I forgot what it was.
Sometimes I have amnesia and deja vu at the same time, I feel like I've forgotten this before.

Comrade Whoopsie

Even though you have the occasional vocabulary malfunction I have to commend you for adhering to the Fist Commandment of Proggery.

"Do Not Get Caught."

(The second is "Deny everything", the third is "Denounce everybody else," and the fourth is "Max out the company credit card before you get fired." I really have to praise the current US congress for following the Fourth Commandment. I have offered all the outgoing US congress people positions in the Zimbabwe Government.)

So many denouncements! Oh, my! Well, let me jump in.

I DENOUNCE Comrade Obamugabe first for ObamugabeLeaking a secret tape!

I DENOUNCE Comrade Krasnodor for designing a bunker and not cluing me in on its whereabouts!

I DENOUNCE Comrade Fraulein for offering Krasnodor as a sacrifice before sacrificing herself or Comrade Whoopie!

I DENOUNCE Colonel 7.62 for not including natural gas in his denouncement of coal and oil!

I DENOUNCE Grigori for having a memory - Off to Jiffi-Lobo with you!

I DENOUNCE Mrs Al Czarweary for always wanting to add yet another under wife to her already balooning collection of under wives.

I DENOUNCE Comrade Blokhayev for being Blokhayev, always using his inner party status, but never cleaning up after himself - look who's talking about class, hmm?

And I DENOUNCE Comrade Ogrrre for daring to come up with new verbiage like "classhole" proving that he still has a brain. Off to Jiffi-Lobo with you!

My most dear Leninka, I must denounce you for having more Denouncement in one thread, than I myself, the Official Party Denouncer has ever had (and I am environmental green with enviousness. DANG!)

Leninka..... As far as the bunker location, I put up a sign directly above the tunnel so all in the collective would know where it is! ( see the photo above in this thread )

Were you sure you were on Red Square's " ULTRA " list for briefings on the Bunker ?

Comrade Krasnodor,

Obviously, I was not clued! Hmmf!

Fraulein,

May I suggest that you make a New Year's resolution to increase your denouncements at least two-fold over last year.