Barry the Candy Man

I am glad you brought this up Ivana, other the the dreaded "Gingivitis", Snorting this up your nose can lead to such miladies "Diabetes" and as in the capture above "Narcissism" yes I said it "Narcissism" I say this because the Great Teleprompter and Chief admitted that he snorted nose candy. And just look at him,

Case in point number (2) I give you Joe "Duh" Biden, need I say more?

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I does appears he's snorting or trying to give the finger again. Where was Hillary?

Oh Ivana you kwazy Kat, your post got me thinking about that old TV game show "What's My Line" and in Obama's case that would be about a quarter gram.

I see why Obama struggles over his words. It's had to think when you're distracted by your numb front teeth and a nose colder than a healthy puppy.

I bet if we snuck into the Oval Office, in the top draw of Obama's desk is a copy of the Constitution, rolled up in a tight tube along with a pocket mirror and razor blade.

Hmmm, maybe that's why he can't walk past a mirror without stopping to stare. Checking to see if there's any residue on his lip.

Red Star wrote: Great Teleprompter and Chief admitted that he snorted nose candy. And just look at him,

Got Coke Milk?
Image GotMilk Coke?

This would explain a lot of things, a LOT of things. I was thinking his circular reasoning, silly self-contradictions and seeming lack of any interest in work at all* was just par for the course for the modern Harvard Law graduate turned community organizer, but perhaps there is a more prosaic explanation for these things.

*Think about it - the man does the least work of any president (in MY memory, at least, which goes back to JFK.) All legislative proposals were totally farmed out to congress. Didn't meet with the general commanding the forces in Afghanistan for 8 MONTHS! And when something major happens, like a terrorist attack, he's on vacation and can't get around to saying anything about it for 4 days? What the hell does he do beside fly around and give speeches?