Black Panther Party: Obama Power

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'm sure posting this makes me a racist but posting anything negative about Obama makes you a racist.

Can you imagine if George W. Bush had turned a blind eye to the KKK outide of polling places? We have video proof of the “New Black Panther Party” outside with night sticks, verbally intimidating those trying to vote and Obamo isn't going to do a thing about it.

In reality, I shouldn't be shocked. We are a nation that watched the tragedy of 9/11 unfold live in front of our eyes on national TV and people still don't think terrorism is a threat, that's why Obama got elected in the first place.

Drop it like it's hot: YUCK!

Malkin does her thing: YEAH!

Comrade Broadside!

You are somewhat new to the collective, but here is our party approved image:

{karakter off}

Broadside:

The most likely reason that this decision was made was to allow the New Black Panthers to escape being formally convicted as a hate group. I rather think that they are going to be prime recruits for President Barack Hussein Obama's Civilian Nation Security Force. You know...the para-military organization that will be as well-funded as the U.S. military.

BHO has thrown out this concept of a Civilian National Security Force several times. Unsurprisingly, the Left-Stream Media has found this uninteresting. Except for a few right-wingers, like Mark Levin and Thomas Sowell, nobody has even rhetorically asked BHO what the hell is he talking about. What kind of mission would an organization of that size accomplish inside the U.S.? Don't we already have plenty of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies?

I guess it is just a coincidence that a Civilian National Security Force, answerable only to the President, would not be bound by existing federal laws prohibiting the use of the U.S. military inside the U.S. for law enforcement missions. This administration has already revealed that it is concerned about armed insurrection by right-wing "terrorists." [Curiously, the DHS Secretary has serious misgivings on applying the label of "terrorist" to Islamic jihadists but not the same misgivings on applying that label to fellow Americans she apparently doesn't like.]

BHO has proved himself to be very thin-skinned when it comes to criticism and his administration actively attacks its critics. I think he would very much like to have his own private goon-squad

"I think he would very much like to have his own private goon-squad."

He already does.

It's called ACORN and it's incorporated into the flag.

Ironically the New Negro Pussycrats are already classified as a hate group by the oh so progressive SPLC. And the reason the inJustice Dept. had to dismiss the case was the fact that the defendants had already plead guilty by default simply by not showing up for the trial.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:"I think he would very much like to have his own private goon-squad."

He already does.

It's called ACORN and it's incorporated into the flag.

It is quite true that His O'liness is intimately connected to ACORN. However, evading the law and using thuggery to intimidate opponents is not BHO's end-game.

If BHO can get a new federal National Security Force created, then it would be a para-military organization not constrained by the Posse Commitatus laws that prohibit using the armed forces for civilian law enforcement. BHO is talking about a very large organization, as well funded as the military. If BHO can get opponents labeled as threats to "national security," then his Civilian Nation Security Force will have a mission.