BLM launches bill with DNC to make race 'one-way street'

blm-joint-campaign.jpg
A new campaign-backed bill will be submitted before it is made into law soon. This time, it will be taking direct action against the root of all racism, white people. Fortunately, I was able to interview the definitive authority on all things race, Black Lives Matter activist, Tyrone Jackson.

“I'm black, how can I be racist? I'm black!” BLM activist Tyrone Jackson said during an interview, “you can't be a black person and be racist, only white people can be racist.”

Mr. Jackson's epiphany seems to be the driving force behind a new joint campaign between the DNC and BLM. This campaign, if successful, would make any mention of “reverse racism” - the lie that alt-right lunatics have concocted - punishable by death. Furthermore, this campaign would fine any dictionary which did not append the standard definition within 60 seconds of the bill passing.

For those unaware of the lies these lunatics are spreading, “reverse racism” is the idea that white people can be discriminated against because of their race. We all know this is fundamentally untrue and pure ignorance.

When questioned about the new proposed definition, “racism is defined as prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a non-white race based on the belief that the white race is superior,” Mr. Jackson agreed. Stating that “Yeah that sounds about right to me. I f*cking hate white people. It's about time they realized how racist they all are!”

Greetings Comrade Poutine,

A fair analysis of the situation - but a tad imprecise. Let an old timer offer some help;

"Reverse racism is a diverse and proto-logical subset of common racist intersectionality. That is, the sub-neutral inter-connectedness of nature, social categorizations, and overlapping systems of discrimination based on race, class, gender, political affiliation, hair style, etc., contribute to false (only if applied to individuals or groups) inter-generational imagery which can therefore be regarded as essential in creating the stratified society and outwardly dependent systems of white privilege upon which all bigotry must rely."
Image Please keep this in mind when interviewing BLM and DNC members . If you need more assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Captain Craptek

(TPC Intersectionality Consultant)

Vladimir Poutine wrote: “I'm black, how can I be racist? I'm black!” BLM activist Tyrone Jackson said during an interview

Comrades - I must confess to being pathetically behind the Current Truth. Whenever I see a post, frothing with anger either supporting or condemning BLM, I ask my unworthy self, "Why are people getting so upset over the Bureau of Land Management?"

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:"Why are people getting so upset over the Bureau of Land Management?"

You've never lived out here in the Western US, have you?

Let me count the ways...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:"Why are people getting so upset over the Bureau of Land Management?"

You've never lived out here in the Western US, have you?

Let me count the ways...

Au contraire, tavarish. I have been firmly ensconced in the Glorious People's Republik of Kalifornia for nigh onto 5 decades now. I have had many events impacted by the bureau's mavens and their zeal for tortoises. But never have I been moved to incinerate their vehicles or perform a krystal nacht on their offices. They are, after all, simply carrying out the directives of their higher-ups who, just by their station, must be more equal and korrect!

- SK