Boehner Departure Makes Things Hard

ABC's Cokie Roberts: Boehner Departure to Make Things ‘Harder'

A Boehner going away is going to make things harder! At least for Dear Leader.

"But it is going to be much, much harder for President Obama ... because the people who have pushed him out or made it so uncomfortable for him to stay are much more conservative and it's going to be hard for the President ..."

Shame, shame on those conservatives who pushed out our Boehner (or made it so uncomfortable for him to stay where he was)!

Boner.jpg

Hearing the news got me in the mood to spawn.

Perhaps too much Current Truth ™

Red Salmon

It's gonna hurt and hurt and hurt again, all the way to my demise, but it's gonna be fun when I'm gone. And I will be held hand by affectionate Barbara Spectre in the process. If I resist, I am KKK.

My sympathy for the Jewish thing ends today. The only reason why I didn't convert to Judaism is because I am atheist.

Coudenhove-Kalergi happened 20 years before Holocaust. Before then, Europe is where Jews prospered most. Jews prospered nowhere else. There have been issues of coexistence. There have been plenty of issues among Europeans themselves. It will be fun to see how the Rothschilds will fare in the mongrel world. Holodomor is much bigger than Holocaust, hasn't received nearly 0.1% as much publicity.

In the lab we have seen all kinds of creepy-witty mice and monkeys that concoct their way to freedom through tricks and deception, what makes Coudenhove-Kalergi think that mongrels won't be that smart? He only had training in the stupidest of trades: philosophy. What makes these guys think that their plan will lead to their desired outcome? Maybe their borderline personality disorder. They fail, but do too much damage in the process.

When G*d wants to destroy somebody, G*d gives him too much power.

In 2010 I had a Jewish girlfriend from Tampa, FL, then 26 years old, PhD in blablabla. She used to say “evil white people” all the time. She backed this up with everything else she said and did. Now makes sense.

Yes. It's a sad day. Things are harder for the Deer Leader without an uncomfortable Boehner and a limp Boehner is not much good to anybody, anyway. And a Boehner that is continually weeping is probably unhealthy, in the long run.

John Frum wrote:

It's gonna hurt and hurt and hurt again, all the way to my demise, but it's gonna be fun when I'm gone. And I will be held hand by affectionate Barbara Spectre in the process. If I resist, I am KKK.

My sympathy for the Jewish thing ends today. The only reason why I didn't convert to Judaism is because I am atheist.

Coudenhove-Kalergi happened 20 years before Holocaust. Before then, Europe is where Jews prospered most. Jews prospered nowhere else. There have been issues of coexistence. There have been plenty of issues among Europeans themselves. It will be fun to see how the Rothschilds will fare in the mongrel world. Holodomor is much bigger than Holocaust, hasn't received nearly 0.1% as much publicity.

In the lab we have seen all kinds of creepy-witty mice and monkeys that concoct their way to freedom through tricks and deception, what makes Coudenhove-Kalergi think that mongrels won't be that smart? He only had training in the stupidest of trades: philosophy. What makes these guys think that their plan will lead to their desired outcome? Maybe their borderline personality disorder. They fail, but do too much damage in the process.

When G*d wants to destroy somebody, G*d gives him too much power.

In 2010 I had a Jewish girlfriend from Tampa, FL, then 26 years old, PhD in blablabla. She used to say “evil white people” all the time. She backed this up with everything else she said and did. Now makes sense.
You lost me at "It's" comrade. But never mind. I'm sure it has something to do with the retirement of the Speaker of the House.

This is NOT a family movie... but I liked it!

Image .