Boehner, The People's Pleaser (President's Prophylactic)

Isn't John nice? I mean really, Comrades, how could you not love a guy like this? Hmmm?

He cries, he feels, and does an excellent impression of someone who actually cares. About what, we can't be sure. He never says (except for the fact that he, John Boehner, is 3rd in line to the Presidency. That really got to him. It brought him to tears.

He acquiesces to anything and anyone who might, according to his view, make him look "bad", by extenuation, or, look "bad" in the eyes of the President.

We all know about the "people pleaser" thing in real life. It is a solid meme about alcoholics, and others, always wanting to please people.

They will do anything to make sure everyone likes them. Anything. As long as it does not require them to change anything abut their current view. Their fix is already in. No conversation required or desired. See ya later!

Boehner to Insist on Republican Immigration-Bill Majority

Comrade Boehner, or shall I say RINO Boehner, is walking a very fine line, is he or isn't he? Only his bartender knows.

Pamalinsky wrote:He acquiesces to anything and anyone who might, according to his view, make him look "bad", by extenuation, or, look "bad" in the eyes of the President.

Comradette; there seems to be alot of that going on these days. So called reactionary's are cuddling up to Dear Leader. Are they seeing the light of our glorious planned utopia as inevitable or just attracted to the lightbringer?

1044406_271224556350314_360919343_n.jpg

Comradette; Are they seeing the light of our glorious planned utopia as inevitable or just attracted to the lightbringer?

Dear Gulag 4 Alfred,

I believe they have all conflated both. Remember, we are all the same. Individuality is something to be feared. The collective is truly the thing that "unites" us all.

I actually heard someone refer to the idea of individualism as "scary."