Boys from Brazil: Success cloning the One!

My dearest Comrades!

I have glorious news from our Brazilian Comrades: They have successfully cloned Your Dear Leader! Now term limits are simply not a problem anymore, every 8 years you can elect a new clone!

Here are the first two canditates for for 2016 and 2024! They are called TweedleBam and TweedleBee.

tweedlebam.png

Update
Kommissar 7.62 just sent me this photograph from the Washington Slimes of January 20, 2025: View of the Reflective Pool during the inauguration of TweedleBee. (Lord Barack the Third)

reflectivepool.png

Truly glorious news! I knew the Brazilian Boys plot would pay off, given time. Now, if we can just encourage our great Leader to grown a mustache.

Image Image Great leap'n commies, wouldn't this be stupendous!

Thanks to this indisputable connection of BHO [as a direct descendant] to Josef Mengele, the need for a so-called "Birth Certificate" has now evaporated.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Image Great leap'n commies, wouldn't this be stupendous!
This poster is foolish Comrade, of course you can be all four of those things! The first three (from the left) are basically the same thing with a different name, and the fourth one is just smoke, mirrors, and doublespeak.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Image Great leap'n commies, wouldn't this be stupendous!
This poster is foolish Comrade, of course you can be all four of those things! The first three (from the left) are basically the same thing with a different name, and the fourth one is just smoke, mirrors, and doublespeak.

Comrade Elliott,

Are you sure you aren't just a reincarnated hippie who croaked after one too many acid trips? You know too much about the fourth sign.

Obamugabe wrote:My dearest Comrades!

I have glorious news from our Brazilian Comrades: They have successfully cloned Your Dear Leader! Now term limits are simply not a problem anymore, every 8 years you can elect a new clone!

Here are the first two canditates for for 2016 and 2024! They are called TweedleBam and TweedleBee.

Glorious! I see from the photo that a rabbit was part of the process. If this species' legendary reproductive ability can be implanted into the TweedleBams, they will reproduce at a prodigious rate and very quickly infect inspire the whole country!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Image

I also disagree with honorable poster. As Comrade Elliot has noted, the first 3 are basically the same sh*t in different toilets. I submit that the fourth sign is merely a "useful idiot" to the other three.

Our Dear Leader, with his long list of academic credentials and vaunted judgement, is certainly capable of fulfilling all the roles.

[out of karakter]
Actually, I think the fourth sign is the most progressive since it represents those seeking to advance the agenda of the previous three by stealth, since they failed so badly trying to accomplish their goals out in the open.

And who said that the Obamessiah was not a Tea Partier?

Edit

I'm having fun. Forgive me.

Madly!Mad Hatter Messiah Makes Mugabe Melt Mullah-ciously! For the Comrades contemplating all the looking glass dots that our dear prog Adam Sh*ts can't connect for the prog of him, I made this...

"Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This iselementary common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side, youautomatically help out that of the other. Nor is there any real way ofremaining outside such a war as the present one. In practice, 'he thatis not with me is against me'." — George Orwell

That is way too complicated. But I think it's true. This changes everything. Dear Leader is conducting his own sort of war, now, isn't he? And, remember what that Bushitler said: "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists." Well, of course, this means that Dear Leader is most definitely with the terrorists, then. Am I wrong? I don't think so.

I know Comrade Leninka, it hurts my progressive brain as well. But in order to Destabilize and bring forth The Glorious World of Last Tuesday(TM) Next Tuesday or the Tuesday after that, we must sleep with those ideologies that defy boundaries and are philosophically closest or complimentary to our own. The Bushitler was a Nationalist Warmonger that starts wars for wars sake, LIFE SHOULD NOT BE WAR!!!!!

Wake me up when WWIII starts... I'll be at Jiffi Lobo(TM).