By design, no coincidence at all...

Dear Leader (PBUH) will officially begin his campaign for re-election tomorrow. This may be easily overshadowed by the parades and celebrations of the observance of the date of birth of Karl Marx.

Someone on the staff is due for re-educational counselling for scheduling a significant event on the date of a significant event. Or George Bush did it.

Forward, comrades. FORWARD!

Amazing how everything Dear Leader does ties back to the great communist leaders of the past - "Yes we can!" in Uncle Joe Stalin's speech during WWII, "Forward" courtesy of Comrades Lenin and Mao, and now going Forward™ officially on Comrade Marx's birthday.

It's a beautiful time to be alive!

I asked Elizabeth Warren about the phrasing similarities and she assures me no single person is responsible. Her Native American heritage qualifies her to speak on great spiritual matters. The great spirit of progressivism speaks through all his followers. It is this glorious common spirit you hear and not the shallow utterances of mere men.

And who were more progressive than American Indians before dirty white men cheated and corrupted their pristine culture. They shared all things in common, were never sick, did not waste and did not want. This was before the days of automobiles and income tax deductions.

Oh, Comrades,

I do look FORWARD to the time when all Amerikans realize they are all the same! The same as all humans are around the world. Same, same, same! Just like ants!

I look FORWARD to the day when I experience the boring repetition of sameness all around me in all humans! Never again will I have to endure the inspiration of those who exceed my abilities so I discover something new in myself that lifts me upward! Never again will I have to be accountable for my personal deeds and learn from them. It will always be someone else's fault! Not mine!

I know this goes against the Rethuglicans view of people being individuals, and all. An oppressive concept! Just ask Japan! They'll tell you! Suicide rate amongst youth in Japan at an all-time high! 23%, I think. Very inspiring!

Let's go FORWARD Comrades! Kamakazee!

Pamalinsky wrote:Let's go FORWARD Comrades! Kamakazee!
pamalinsky-kamikaze.png

KamikaziPamalinsky.jpg
Our very own Pamalinsky, on her way to kamikazi Evil Reich Wing Rethugglikkkans!