Cap All Volcanoes - Save the Planet

Comrades,

We must write our congressional representatives to include Cap all Volcanoes into the Cap and Trade legislation. That volcano in Iceland has belched out more pollution than all evil American car and energy companies combined.

This is a disgrace. No volcano ought to be allowed to pollute in such a wanton and uncontrolled manner. Immediate action should be taken.

As Nanski Peloski so famously stated: "We have a planet to save."

Cap all volcanos, whether they are open or closed immediately, lest the seas rise and swallow us up, along with all of the other horrors that such pollution will bring the planet.

Where is the Goracle in our moment of need? Why isn't he out there asking this same question and lobbying Congress to Cap all Volcanoes?

Why is it up to us, here at The People's Cube to bring this to the attention of those in power. Oh, the burden of it all.

Leninka wrote:
Comrades,
We must write our congressional representatives to include Cap all Volcanoes into the Cap and Trade legislation. That volcano in Iceland has belched out more pollution than all evil American car and energy companies combined.

This is a disgrace. No volcano ought to be allowed to pollute in such a wanton and uncontrolled manner. Immediate action should be taken.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Surely you jest, Leninka! Or did somebody slip a roofie in your vodka again, and park you in front of Fawkes Noose? The Goreacle has already declared just the opposite- that all "pollution" from volcanoes is natural, and therefore Good For The Environment; and that a single car emits more greenhouse gasses in five minuets than all the earths volcanoes in the last 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.5 years? The Debate is Over©! All Scientists™ have come to a concensus on this matter! So no need to worry your braided little head about it- you have a hard enough life as it is, being a Light Skinned Black Victim®.

Czar, Czar, Leninka-- I not see what all fuss is about. Volcano plumes look like small state collective smoke stack for bad shoe factory where I was born.

Czar Czar,

Of course you are correct. And I tend to be a worry wort. That is true. Even when my spousal unit or I emit methane gas after a plate of undercooked beans (we cook them less so as to save energy), I start fretting how we are making yet one more contribution to the destruction of the planet. So, some evenings consist of nothing but fretting and farting for me.

Comrade Apple,

Of course, it's always good to have the perspective of the early days of when our glorious system was first implemented. We must all put up with some kind of stink or another. It is all part of being a good comrade.

Leninka wrote:Czar Czar,

Of course you are correct. And I tend to be a worry wort. That is true. Even when my spousal unit or I emit methane gas after a plate of undercooked beans (we cook them less so as to save energy), I start fretting how we are making yet one more contribution to the destruction of the planet. So, some evenings consist of nothing but fretting and farting for me.
Leninka, I am hearing you are korrekt in first place. Akkording to Scientific Amerikkka climate change is to make all ice to melt off Iceland, though that is not kurrent case but for future, and that with no ice to keep volcanoes shut up it to make it much more easier for magma to escape from core of the earth. And we all are of knowing what to happen when all magma escape from core of earth and spread all over the world. Yes, that korrekt. Magma is very heavy and it will make for much weight all around the Earth and because the core of earth will be empty of magma and the top of earth be full of magma.... what disaster to be for grandchildrens!! The Earth will collapse in itself!! This is the most terrifying of horror to come to planet since invention of wheel!!

Not only will Earth to deflate but in doing so it will to fall off orbit as we can see in artist rendition below.

def globe off orbit.jpg

Leninka, don't listen to any of them. Well, except for Mrs. Al Czarweary, who I'm pleased to see lives by the wise words of Comrade Emanuel--that we should never let any crisis go to waste.

We have a great opportunity here to call for more reforms, especially to the travel industry. The airlines in particular are losing millions of dollars each day, while millions of people are suffering and dying because they don't have access to affordable accomodations or conveyances to get them where they need to go. Clearly the situation is ripe for government takeover to step in and lend a helping hand. To borrow another Party line, we may not have chosen the time, but the time has chosen us.

Just as important is assigning blame. Who is at fault for the volcanic eruption? I blame Bush and by extension, Big Business and Big Oil. Years of developing and destroying land, coupled with endless mining and drilling deep beneath the planet's surface, has caused undue erosion and disturbances in the fragile tectonic plates of the earth, which is why we've also had so many earthquakes lately. Heck, you don't have to be a scientist or even know jack about geology to reach such a simple conclusion. Al Gore has proven that on more than one occasion, and now yours truly.

But that is why it is more important than ever that we stop this violent rape of the planet through immediate energy reform.

The first step, of course, is to start raising awareness, and I'm proud to announce that I'm already doing my part. I'm wearing my Iceland Volcano Awareness Ribbon and my Eruptstrong Wristband, plus I'm working the phones with all our celebrity comrades to gather them in the studio to record a song for the masses.

I'm also calling for everyone to pack up and camp out at the nearest airport, to show solidarity with the stranded travelers.

Finally, I'd like all of you to write your elected representatives at every level, asking them to pass a resolution calling for the need to raise awareness and send a strong message to the world showing how much they care about the importance of starting steps to talk about the ways we can all take immediate action to address the dire concerns and consequences of this urgent crisis if we don't begin to consider the ramifications, both long and short term, now.

Because I simply can't bear to think of what our great-great grandchildren might say about us a century or more hence if we don't.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:... Heck, you don't have to be a scientist or even know jack about geology to reach such a simple conclusion. Al Gore has proven that on more than one occasion, and now yours truly.

Finally, I'd like all of you to write your elected representatives at every level, asking them to pass a resolution calling for the need to raise awareness and send a strong message to the world showing how much they care about the importance of starting steps to talk about the ways we can all take immediate action to address the dire concerns and consequences of this urgent crisis if we don't begin to consider the ramifications, both long and short term, now...

We bureaucrats applaud you, Commissarka! Another motivational speech for the unenlightened masses!!

Praise be to Gaia for fixing our mistakes. I do believe I heard that volcano's emit huge amounts of Sulfur Dioxide which is in fact, a negative greenhouse gas.

By blanketing the Earth with a yellow acidic haze that blocks solar radiation Gaia is counteracting all the CO2 human parasites have released. The result will be another ice age and thank Gaia for that.

Leninka, I think if we all ate plenty of deviled eggs our farts would actually benefit Gaia.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Finally... immediate action to address the dire concerns and consequences of this urgent crisis if we don't begin to consider the ramifications, both long and short term, now.
Should that not to be "immediate action to address the dire concerns and consequences of this urgent crisis as we must begin to consider the RAHMifications, both long term and now"?

I had to look twice to make this picture 'volcano' was not one of those pesky cows, emitting gaseous substance, but, having seen no cow, I will concur. I think caps are glorious idea.
I also wonder if we should devise a Cow Cap, while we're at it.

ImageOne of this niffy-ness could be opened if it was mandated that volcanic smoke, or cow emission, were necessary for some medicinal usage! And I must applaud Commissarka Pinkie were for forward thinkingness. I would love to have a Iceland Volcano Awareness Ribbon for solidaritness. (possible for "spousal unites" as well?) Just glorious.

(and if dear Comradess Katrina reappears, my spellings are accurate for these are my spellings. I have heard of your wandering fingers....)

We must do more to stop Anthropogenic Plate Tectonics.

First Guam, and now Iceland ... where will it end?

I suggest buying a t-shirt.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:

Not only will Earth to deflate but in doing so it will to fall off orbit as we can see in artist rendition below.

My greatest fear is that Goracle will not be permitted to cap this volcano before it is too late.

I am astounded at the brilliance of my fellow Cubists on this thread. I agree with Comrade Olga that Commissarka Pinkie's proposals exhibit the mind of a three star general. Mrs. Al Czar Weary's magma theory rivals that of the big bang. Comrade Whoopies plan for everyone to eat more eggs, Comrade Putout's graphics proposing the capping of volcanoes with gigantic bottle caps, and Fraulein's gas cap idea for cows -- - who would have thought of those things? And, Comrade Kristopher, a T-shirt is a good place to start when it comes to taking action to preventing the tectonic plates from moving another single inch.

There really is hope for the planet, after all.

Comrades! Why are we blaiming the volcanos for this? Don't all realise how long these volcanos have supressed the lava flow of the world for us? Without asking a single cent for all of this? Or even taking so much a single vodka ration for themselves? Clearly these volcanos are not the problem but are worthy brothers of the revolution. Selfless Heroes who have kept us safe for years. Comrade Pinkie has already named those at fault here, Big Oil and the Bushitler adminstration. Cap them, not the volcanos.

The best solution to the problem, is of course, to make the problem part of the solution. The Volcanos must be unionised. Once all the Volcanos have been united together by the government they can be certain that their rights will never again be trampled on by Big Bussiness. Plus this will bring us closer to the Glorious People's Paradise of Next Tuesday ™.

For what is the goal of all Marxists? The general strike of course. To unite all workers together as one, and then in one glorious moment to bring all work to a stop and sieze controll of all means of production and thus, of the world. How much more glorious will that great strike be when the Volcanos are added to the strike, and on that glorious Tuesday morning, all erupt at once and bring the bourgeoisie to their knees.

We must make this the call of the Cube Comrades, right along side of our glorious Free Pluto movement. We must Unionize the Volcanos and ensure that all earthquakes, eurptions, tidalwaves and other such natural disastors perfectly coincide with the Five Year Plan.

Comrades,

This is a serious matter indeed, and Comradette Leninka has contributed to the global village through her enlightened proposal. However, I would like to note the case of Mt. Usu in Hokkaido. It erupted toward the end of the Yankee Imperialist War against the Greater East Asian Co-prosperity Sphere. From a simmering spot in a farm plot, a volcano formed in relatively short order. It gave off such light at night that the Japanese Imperial Army ordered the farmer on whose property the volcano was growing to "do something about it," out of concern that US imperialists might use it as a reference for directing aerial terrorism.

Viewed in this light, perhaps it is best that action not be taken, to keep the world free of AmeriKKKan terror. Gaia has spoken: "Uncle Sam, hands and bombs off Iceland! Europe, repent of your contact with America: touch and kneel down before me! Kiss my ash!"

Comrades -- be sensible. Most collectivist factories on the shing path highway of history regularly spew much more black smoke than this little volcano. Many more sub-standard shoes and cars and exploding toasters will be built with lots of good black sooty ash, or brother-revolutionaries will need to start importing from non-polluting Capitalist countries. Not good!

I believe Comrade Apple that you have a good point, after all, once the evil oil companies are nationalized, how much, really, will we care about enforcing cap and trade? For example, I don't believe Comrade Chavez in Venezuela, now that he has nationalized all oil production, gives a hoot about pollution.

I believe (thank Obama for Jiffy-Lobo!) all the volcano's are spitting up because of the teabaggers, coal miners and oil companies. Think about it. Teabaggers stir up hate which must be transmitted through Mother Earth to it's very core; coal mining companies & evil oil companies, dig into Mother Earth (how painful) and destroy her very coreness! No wonder all these volcanoes and even earthquakes are erupting everywhere. It is a rebellion.

We must all join hands and sing Kumbaya!

hippie.jpg

Iranian cleric say womens who to dress without modestly and show off their well-endowment and act with promiscuousness have been making for the earthquakes - but I have always been of hearing that it is the mens job to cause the earth to move for the womens so this has caused to me some confusion.

So in confused state it has occured to me that perhaps volcanoes just exploding with such force and abandon for the Iranian mens who have been holding back similar urges because they have been to see such scantilly clad womens.

No, the science is agreed: Global Warming deniers cause volcanic eruptions in the same way burqa deniers cause earthquakes. Just ask Comrade Gore for the technical details.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Iranian cleric say womens who to dress without modestly and show off their well-endowment and act with promiscuousness have been making for the earthquakes - but I have always been of hearing that it is the mens job to cause the earth to move for the womens so this has caused to me some confusion...

My dear, (delusional) Mrs. Czarweary, I'm a'feared you have been given to believe in malely delusionments. If the earth quakes, it would more likely be more womanly exposure of cleave than the aforementioned (but, hey, good luck).
The other more likely possibility is that it IS the female who makes the earth move. That makes much more clarity, does it not?

Cradle to Grave, many thanks for korrekt korrektedness.

Frau... Hmmm.... what size Obambi Bed Pan would Earth Movement require?

If the Iranian clerics are korrect and scantily clad immodest women cause earthquakes, I wonder if it's scantily clad gay men or just big hunk heterosexual men who cause volcanoes to erupt.

Leninka wrote:If the Iranian clerics are korrect and scantily clad immodest women cause earthquakes, I wonder if it's scantily clad gay men or just big hunk heterosexual men who cause volcanoes to erupt.
I know robust hirsute form such as Karl Marx make for me to want to erupt.

Mrs Al Czarweary,

I am quite surprised at how open you are about your eruptions, considering your background of being raised as a modest woman. Of course, if I recall, you were betrothed at the age of 8, or something like that.

Ahhhh Leninka... as elder womens gather in caves all over while husbands away on sekret mens businesses, what else have we to do but to remember and tell stories of such things.

True story from my many travels to seek help for husbands effort - elder womens from Philippines tribe favorite pastime when not playing Mah Jong is to watch the otherwise banned xxxrated films and make jokes about male robustness and nubiles who fake such enjoyments. They to pack themselves off in separate room from childrens and mens and enjoy good laugh. Elder womens know how to have fun. Must to remember... when mens away the wise sage kats will play.

Makes me want to be a Muslim woman right now. Don't tell Comrade Pinkie how much fun you have. She might just give you a whack for non-party approved fun and games.

Comrade Putout wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:

My greatest fear is that Goracle will not be permitted to cap this volcano before it is too late.

Thank you for explaining this with a graphic I can understand! What's next?

Pig Farts.jpg

Leninka wrote:Makes me want to be a Muslim woman right now. Don't tell Comrade Pinkie how much fun you have. She might just give you a whack for non-party approved fun and games.
Au contraire, Leninka. If that's the kind of fun dried up old babushkas have, then by all means deal me in . . . when I'm old enough of course. That's still a few years decades away for me. Which gives me an idea: You've heard of the Red Hat Society. Well, suppose we start our own Red Headscarf Society, or Red Burqa Society, or some kind of Red Garment Society. Sort of the like the women gathered around the laptop at the top of this page.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Leninka wrote:Makes me want to be a Muslim woman right now. Don't tell Comrade Pinkie how much fun you have. She might just give you a whack for non-party approved fun and games.
Au contraire, Leninka. If that's the kind of fun dried up old babushkas have, then by all means deal me in . . . when I'm old enough of course. That's still a few years decades away for me. Which gives me an idea: You've heard of the Red Hat Society. Well, suppose we start our own Red Headscarf Society, or Red Burqa Society, or some kind of Red Garment Society. Sort of the like the women gathered around the laptop at the top of this page.

Commissarka Pinkie, you are of brilliance! It is of no wonder you are of most equal importance to Party(TM).

If I only to have much more good foto manipulation programe I could to make something for you.

Instead I just to offer this poor foto as suggestion.

Can we please to have pretty cape? No burkha to hide faces needed when enjoying inside pastimes.

alc in red cape.jpg

Yes, by all means, let's start a club. If Mrs. Czarweary (Mrs Czarweary, by the way, you have quite the penchant for fashion), has created a lovely hammer and sickle caftan/moomoo, then we could accompany it with a red--or pink scarf, for that matter.
I've already got one that I've kept since my show trial, and a pink scarf would go well with Mrs Al Czarweary's lipstick.

Which do you prefer, the red or
Image Imagethe pink?

...but Terrance & Osama would not be as funny 'capped.'

Comrade Leninka,
If we cap volcanoes, the pressure in the earth would build until inside it until the world blows up. It would be like holding in a fart until it is forced out.

However, if we don't cap volcanoes, global warming will happen.

What will we do? If we hold it in we'll blow up, if we let it out, we'll burn.

Leninka wrote:Yes, by all means, let's start a club. If Mrs. Czarweary (Mrs Czarweary, by the way, you have quite the penchant for fashion), has created a lovely hammer and sickle caftan/moomoo, then we could accompany it with a red--or pink scarf, for that matter.
I've already got one that I've kept since my show trial, and a pink scarf would go well with Mrs Al Czarweary's lipstick.

Which do you prefer, the red or
the pink?
WHAT A MOST GLORIOUS IDEA, my dear comradesses! (I would have replied soon but was trapped in the gulag, aka SPAM filter, for a few days. grumble grumble) I vote Red, since red is the most glorious color and reflects well on dear Leaders complexion, does it not. We could be call our group The Old Burka Babe's but considering Mrs. Al's aversion to burka's, perhaps not so good. The MooMoo Mama's? (I do need to wear clothing that is discreet with my well known well endowments). But I do think a group name should best not to have something with the words "Hot" in it.

Red moomoos! Red moomoos!

With red headscarves or burqas--ladies, at the very least when we are seen by the masses, our heads must be covered with something red because--well, red hats, red berets and all that, and also so the masses will know who we are and ask what we are about, and then we will have raised awareness.

Moomoos are ideal because when we go out in public for bar hopping, flash mobbing, or even bare boob bobbing, I can absolutely guarantee that no male comrade would ever deign, nay dare, to view us as sex objects. Instead, we will gather in our secret red moonbat moomoo lodge, view THEM as the sex objects, and talk about ways we can subjugate them to our will!

Comrade Putout wrote:...but Terrance & Osama would not be as funny 'capped.'

Comrade Putout,

Very sick, but very funny. What do the numbers 0 and 1 mean?

Comrade Elliott,

This is a conundrum. Perhaps we can channel the gases through the arctic ice cap and when the magma comes into contact with the ice, it will create glassified silicate particles that will blow over the rest of planet, create a dust cloud that protects us from the sun and cools off the planet? Oh, wait a minute, that's exactly what the Icelandic volcano just did when it found a path through a glacier instead of it's normal route.

Comrades Fraulein and Pinkie,

Red is fine with me. After all it's the official party color. And, of course, it would set us apart from those Code Pink women. My suggestion of pink was just in honor of you, Pinkie.

Leninka,

0 is actually an O for Osama
osama-cream-hat1.png

1 is actually a T for Terrance
terrance-cream-hat1.png

By the way I had an extra cream hat (I bought a package of 3) - it's a PNG. Be my guest.

whipped-cream-hat1-small.png

Comrade May

I have been of very busyment in attempt to come up with pretty but functional fashion.

This is most equal as I to do. What of name Cube Red Society?

Cube Red Society.jpg

I have to try on to see if good flowing of moomoo and it is of ease for movement.

alc moomoo.jpg

Very attractive on you Mrs Al Czarweary. Of course, you wouldn't know what a moomoo is. But the hat is very attractive. That's a big step up from a red scarf. Good for hanging out in a cave and watching hoohoo movies with the ladies, though, and beyond, and may even cause eruption in the male proles.

That's very elegant, Mrs. Al Czarweary, but are you sure that's really a moomoo? I always thought they were just forty yards of fabric and a drawstring.

Most attractive Mrs. Al! You must have more Gulag Free Time than I, so we shall assign you Official Clothier. Maybe best to save such fancy gear from meetings with Party High Officials and stick to the moomoo's from gatherings and outings! I can not wait for " bar hopping, flash mobbing, or even bare boob bobbing" ah, the remembrance of old days, before Mr. P became such a boot around neck. Something like this in red, would be most festive! Image

I FEEL BIGGER THAN THAT. I denounce lousy picture!

These moomoo dresses you speak off intrigue me... but I have always had this ideal when pondering the collective laboriousness of the Beautiful Comrades ® ...

Beautiful Comrades.jpg

Pulloskies, trim that pelosi.

And Leninka,... always go with red... tsk tsk

Mrs. Alczarweary.... 2 shots of westernwhiskey ™ and a trip to DisneyLand because your cousin is my boss who happens to be State Auditor of Beer Consumption, ...

I fear the gulag!

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:speaking of Earth

I humbly submit...

you are here.jpg

I am so surprised with the most intensive picture, dear Comrade Buffoon . . . we might be testing comrade's Iatola's theory . . Iatola Paperrolla, I believe (?), in Iran and cause great heath quaking! But glorious photo does remind me of younger years . . . years before the beet fieldsand torture chambers in gulag.
But I do believe glorious well endowments should be more covered!

So the dress I am of suggesting to be of much more pretty than should to be? Is moomoo just not Amerikkkan word for caftan - which is Persian of origin? I am just simple womans from Middle East and not of good knowing if caftan should to look in more different way.

Fraulein Pulloskies shows to me the little black dress which is looking to me like something of chador but where are the sleeves?

AKKKK! Comrade Buffoon... please not to show foto to husband. He may to want to have such shapely womyns as Leninka and Fraulein to join his marriage bed harem and I am of enough busy-ness with keeping other 76 slaves wives in the knowing of their number place.

Image love the 'you are here cube'

Comrade Buffoon wrote:These moomoo dresses you speak off intrigue me... but I have always had this ideal when pondering the collective laboriousness of the Beautiful Comrades ® ...

Beautiful Comrades.jpg

Pulloskies, trim that pelosi.

And Leninka,... always go with red... tsk tsk

Mrs. Alczarweary.... 2 shots of westernwhiskey ™ and a trip to DisneyLand because your cousin is my boss who happens to be State Auditor of Beer Consumption, ...

I fear the gulag!

Comrade Buffoon,

Thank you for that vision of loveliness -- Yes, if Pinkie can be the Venus of the Cube, then Comrade Pulloskies, Mrs Al Czarweary and I can certainly be the Three Graces.

Do not worry about me wearing red. I have something in the works, as we speak, and it's going to be glorious.

Comrade Putout wrote:Leninka,

0 is actually an O for Osama
osama-cream-hat1.png

1 is actually a T for Terrance
terrance-cream-hat1.png

By the way I had an extra cream hat (I bought a package of 3) - it's a PNG. Be my guest.

whipped-cream-hat1-small.png

Comrade May

Thank you, Comrade Putout,

I've taken it home to my apartment. It won't melt, I hope.

Comrade Putout wrote:

Dear Comrade Putout,
Your graphics are excellent, but I'm curious about when you snapped this picture of me. I remember the scene from one of my nightmares about what quantum physics identified in the middle of the 20th Century (Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, et al) as the "Observer Created Reality" phenomenon in quantum physics. As I'm sure you already know, the theory is that all states of matter in the universe remain in an indeterminate state until being observed by an observer and it is the action of the observer in observing it that causes the matter thus being observed to materialize in a state consistent with the observer's perception.
(As you know, this insight arose from the experiments to determine whether photons are waves or particles-- but the startling finding was that an experiment created to prove they are particles proved they are particles instead of waves but a subsequent experiment designed to validate the first one by proving they are waves instead of particles actually proved they are waves instead of particles-- hence the particle/wave duality of a photon in its "quantum" state before being "observed" by a process designed to observe it in a particular state.)
Now that I've given you a headache, I can explain the Quantum Theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming (QTAGW): Because QTAGW-deniers are really "flat-earthers" as you so insightfully depict in your imagery, that means they perceive the Earth as flat. However, as long as they remain in a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny minority, the Quantum State of Mother Earth will remain spherical. But, under the now universally accepted Observer-Created Reality Corollary to Quantum Physics, as soon as the Flat-Earthers become a majority, the fact that a majoriity of Earthlings would be "observing" Mother Earth to be flat would simultaneously cause Mother Earth to be FLAT in two catastrophic ways: Natural Flatness and Quantum Flatness.
It's the Quantum Flatness (scientifically depicted by your excellent, but frightening, image) that I fear the most because in my nightmare, I fall off the edge of the Earth never to be seen again.
This means we must redouble our efforts to capture and send to re-education camps all Flat-Earthers so that we prevent this Observer-Created-Reality catastrophe.
P.S.
I don't worry about the Natural Flatness, because there's an easy cure for that under ObamaCare:
--Gorbels Cube

OH MY, I MUST AVERT MY EYE EYES,Comrade Gorbels! Is this some of the new ObomaCare for transers? Most interest and most conspicuous. Mrs. Al, the "little black dress" is most snappy but it comes in glorious RED also, which will be fitting for outings, will it not. I am not so good with sewing needle (aka photoshopping) and it taking time to find right red attire for new group, but I hope it shall not be much longer.

Fraulein, I have been of the head scratching as if it has been of unwashed for one year as how to be making of dress that would be of approving to Commissarka Pinkie (hmmm... maybe it has been of one year that the head has been of unwashed)

Does little black dress that also to come in red that is of your making have the long sleeves so I can be of wearing such thing? And what of simple way to throw open top so as to show off womanly endowment? Is that not one of requirement as asked by our Commissarka?

And now it seeming Commissarka Pinkie is of wanting the 40 yards of cloth and drawstring? What is for use of drawstring? I am not of liking of drawstring since it to be of preference for Taleeban to use on sisterly burkha wearers for around their necks. At least shovel wacking does not make for deadness.

Sigh...... I am still of liking red cape.

So I just be to waiting for your pretty red dress and hat and to see approval from Commissarka Pinkie.

Comrade Putout wrote:Comrade Buffoon - how about this?

Dear Comrade Putout,
Being unwilling to rely upon the ideologically faithful but embarrassingly inept Comrade Olberman, and given the fact that at the GAIA Ministry I regularly work very closely with the Alpha Male Goracle, I relied upon Goracle for capping. The capping was okay, but I wasn't too crazy about the trading.
Because the volcano-capping image may be too hot, and since I was unable to get the "hide" function to work properly, I'm just providing a link:
--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote: Does little black dress that also to come in red that is of your making have the long sleeves so I can be of wearing such thing? And what of simple way to throw open top so as to show off womanly endowment? Is that not one of requirement as asked by our Commissarka?

And now it seeming Commissarka Pinkie is of wanting the 40 yards of cloth and drawstring? What is for use of drawstring? I am not of liking of drawstring since it to be of preference for Taleeban to use on sisterly burkha wearers for around their necks. At least shovel wacking does not make for deadness.

Sigh...... I am still of liking red cape.

So I just be to waiting for your pretty red dress and hat and to see approval from Commissarka Pinkie.

I do not think the traditional maumau muumuu's come with elongated sleeves? Must check. And no, I will have endowments on display! Endowments have had enough reconization as it is. Commissaka is barking up wrong tree or chasing wrong rooster hen?!!
You would need as glorious comrade Pinkie (if she is in a good mood) about drawing strings Where do strings go? Neck? Most uncomfy I would think. Bosoms? NO, no! I think the glory of muumuu moomoo (?) is no string, zipper or buttons necessary.
If you like red cape then wear red cape. After all, we have liberties!! (a long as it passes Cubical Approvals)

Gorbels Cube wrote:...I'm curious about when you snapped this picture of me.

Comrade - do you recall this session of water-boarding performed early on in life by your own 'mother earth?' (Your head already appears to be swollen with wonderful ideas for us.)

gore-wb.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
Gorbels Cube wrote:...I'm curious about when you snapped this picture of me.

Comrade - do you recall this session of water-boarding performed early on in life by your own 'mother earth?' (Your head already appears to be swollen with wonderful ideas for us.)

gore-wb.jpg
Comrade Putout,
I remember that well, but that was in my 55th incarnation. I assume you know the story of my centuries-long life:
--Gorbels Cube.

What a life! What a long, long, long, long life.

Just think of all that time compared to the hour and a half it took me to make Comrade Pinkie's MooMoo, and relatively speaking, what's more important? The billions and billions of years it took to make the stars, or Comrade Pinkie's MooMoo?

Not bad but what is material you to use? The moomoo of my making is from silk and Fraulein Pulloskies dress is made from good beet fiber.

And I to see arms. If I to go showing off arms and husband or one of his many spiesassociates to catch me I will be deadened.

But where is glorious Hammer and Sickle or Dear Leader Logo or some signage of our society? How is it to be easy to throw open to show womanly endowment? Where is rope she is of wanting? And most important question....

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOVEL OF COMMISSARKA PINKIE?

ALA ZEG!!!! MY KARL MARX... LENINKA! Have you to loose shovel of Commissarka Pinkie when you to do the making of her moomoo of floweryness?

And you to not blame me for loosing shovel. I just to be of noticing such.

(look up to sky and cry out) Why my husband to be such good eye doctor to me that I can to see so much? (end look up)

It why I not use the BEAUTIFUL IMAGE of Commissarka Pinkie when I make my dress but try on myself. And to notice Fraulein not to use ANY image so as to make for no offense.

uh-oh.... I now become invisible under burkha... I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing

Leninka, I love this! From the Revolutionary Red that matches my headscarf to the roses in Pinkie Pink, to the beet blossoms of Hammer-&-Sickle Gold, which also happens to be the color of my shovel. What a masterpiece! It doesn't make my butt look too big, plus it accentuates all my best curves!
Image Mrs. Al Czarweary, why should I not be able to show off my arms? Lady Michelle always does, and her husband's middle name is Hussein. And if you can't see my shovel, it's because I'm hiding it behind my back, ready to catch off guard any comrade who dares to commit hate speech about my moomoo.

Oh my gosh Pinkie, look at you, what a pretty picture. I don't know if it's the dress that compliments you or you that compliments the dress. But regardless, my compliments.

And now if you'll excuse me, I have to run over to Red Square's SEC post and borrow some tissues (to wipe the tears of joy from my eyes).

Sweet fancy gulags, Leninka! Look at the beholding job you have done with blood stained material . . I am very much awed. Most beautiful for Comradess Pinkie, who looks glorious, does she not?! And it's so easy to hide shovel, sickle or AK47 under the dress too (one never knows when one might run across a troll).

I think Mrs Al Czarweary is jealous of Pinkie's hair free arms. But I am puzzled. No one knows better how to strip every last hair out of a woman's body that Muslim women.

My humblest appologies if we were instructed to ignore this and I did not get the memo, .....but there is rumor of a Boobquake today and I see no mention of it here. I only stopped shoveling with both hands (left hand still shovels now) to bring this to your attention.

I normally just use the 1/2 hour daily granted for sleep to read the People's Cube, but rumors are spreading around the trench about this event. If we were instructed to ignore it please just push me into the glorious trench I have dug.

Brace yourself for Boobquake 2010
https://wildcat.arizona.edu/opinions/brace-yourself-for-boobquake-2010-1.1427881

Yes, I heard that too . . . Boob Quake is to be pushed on the planet by woman of immodest means! It is most shocking and distressing when womanhood flaunts such cleavages. And another reason I cover my well endowments! If these boobs of womaningless succeed, California is likely to shake off the map and then where would we be?

California is likely to shake off the map and then where would we be?
Closer to the beach without moving?

Comrade Krebs, what a glorious thought (and dare I mention the reduction of over population and carbon emissions?), although, we do have many loyal comrades in Kalifornia. Janeane Garofalo has won the Filthy "F'n" Mouth Award more than once and is beyond compare in spreading "teabagger" lies. She would be greatly missed.... I'm sure.

On the other hand, a beach front gulag would be gloriously glorious, would it not?!

This is why all breasts must be equalized. That way the weight will be be distributed evenly over the planet.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/susan-sarandon-to-be-appointed-breast-equalization-czar-t4595.html

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Comrade Leninka,
If we cap volcanoes, the pressure in the earth would build until inside it until the world blows up. It would be like holding in a fart until it is forced out.

However, if we don't cap volcanoes, global warming will happen.

What will we do? If we hold it in we'll blow up, if we let it out, we'll burn.
Comrades,Exactly! That reactionary emigrant from Serbia, Nikola Tesla, claimed at one point to be able to send through or tap energy from the vibrations of Gaia. Had he succeeded in his dastardly capitalist scheme, we would yet again be complicit in the eco-gang-rape of Mother Earth!Although he was a vegetarian and died in poverty like a good prole, Tesla has yet to earn my forgiveness for his discovery of the AC/DC converter. Due to that reactionary invention, millions were denied work. Had Edison's DC triumphed, we could have a powerplant every few miles staffed with union employees turned out volts and votes!

Ruh Roh. [quote] Maybe Cleavage Does Cause Earthquakes

Boobquake, a day of action that calls on women worldwide to dress scandalously and prove wrong an Iranian cleric who blames natural disasters on immodest cleavage, has started disastrously.[/quote]
https://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/26/maybe-cleavage-does-cause-earthquakes/

I thought Boobquake was the fear experienced by a tenured professor/teacher/union employee on learning that his/her department/institution is to be cut.

Yes, then after the Boobs quake, they propose marriage to strong femynist women who are willing to support them, cleavage, or no cleavage.

What more to say? I'm quaking in my pants.

04272010.jpg