Carnegie Mellon Student Popes to the Sign of the Cross

ShavedPope.jpg
In a display of purely academic freedom of expression, a female Carnegie Mellon student participated in the art school parade dressed as the Pope, but naked from the waste down, and with her pubic hair shaved into the shape of the cross.

Carnegie Mellon stated that they are continuing their review of the incident but could really use a lot more photos in order to come to a decision.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ShavedPope.jpg
In a display of purely academic freedom of expression, a female Carnegie Mellon student participated in the art school parade dressed as the Pope, but naked from the waste down, and with her pubic hair shaved into the shape of the cross.

Carnegie Mellon stated that they are continuing their review of the incident but could really use a lot more photos in order to come.[highlight=#ffff00] to a decision.[/highlight]

Catholics outraged by woman dressed as Pope but naked from waist down. Bishop calls for Catholic Jihad and cancels Bingo Night.

catholic jihad.jpg

I think showing off her Carnegie Mellons would have been more appropriate, but maybe that was too obvious. The condom hand-out might also have been less effective ... you might not know what to do with them without the illustration.

R.O.C.K. - I. AM. SPEECHLESS!

bombers-cresent.jpg

Don't look here if you are 'sensitive!!'

Mystery item No. 1

My "hammer and sickle" is no match. I am outgunned.

We are really not interested in seeing people from the waist down. Show us your profit margin so we can collect an equally fair amount of tax. That's what gets our juices flowing.

--People's IRS

Comrade Putout wrote:R.O.C.K. - I. AM. SPEECHLESS!
Oh, pshaw. You're never speechless :)

While never speechless, she does photograph well from the waist down. Just sayin'

Tovarichi wrote:While never speechless, she does photograph well from the waist down. Just sayin'

So... same time same place next week-end, comrade?!

(I'm sorry Pammy!)

tovarichi-n-camera.jpg

A 'clean' image for you, sir!

tovarichi-svg.jpg

That's awesome! You make me look like I'm saluting with the wrong hand and DRINKING on duty! I'm laughing here...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: In a display of purely academic freedom of expression, a female Carnegie Mellon student participated in the art school parade dressed as the Pope, but naked from the waste down, and with her pubic hair shaved into the shape of the cross.

Carnegie Mellon stated that they are continuing their review of the incident but could really use a lot more photos in order to come to a decision.

These are truly dark days when this brave freedom fighting artist will be denied a most deserved "BEET OFF OF THE WEEK" due to the Bible'thumpin Cro-Magnons(R) on the hill castration sequestapocolypse.

Copy of original220.jpg

FORWARD!