Chief Witch-Smeller Eric Holder Commands: Grab Your Torches!

Attorney General and Chief Government Witch-Smeller Eric Holder today called for peace and calm in the wake of the utterly disappointing failure of the jury to convict George Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter solely on the technicality that there was no evidence that he had broken any laws.

"Fear Not!" he proclaimed in a mighty voice at a DOJ press conference this afternoon. "I am sent by the Mighty Obama to seek out the Unrighteous and smite the Unholy!"

Holder announced the creation of a special initiative to seek evidence supporting an indictment of George Zimmerman on federal charges of violating the civil right of Trayvon Martin to pound the head of any creepy-ass cracker on concrete.

DOJ Asks Civil Rights Groups, General Public For 'Tips' On Zimmerman

He called "upon the loyal, the pure, the righteous to rise up and report any possible evidence" supporting such a charge. "If we can prove that Zimmerman weighs the same as a duck, then he must be a witch, and then we may burn him."

National Association for the Advancement of Collective Progressivism President Ben Jealous immediately responded by claiming Zimmerman had turned him into a newt, but noted that he "got better."

CNN Legal Analyst and Constitutional Scholar Candy Crowley pointed out that Holder's new program combined the enlightened aspects of 17th century witch trials and the caring compassion of the Spanish Inquisition, a perfect combination for a White Hispanic subject. "And since pogroms are not specifically mentioned in the Constitution, they must be perfectly legal, especially when directed at a single individual," Crowley said.

White House Spokesperson Jay Carney agreed with Crowley's analysis. "The Constitution gives very specific powers to Congress, the Judiciary and the President, but it doesn't say a thing about the Department of Justice targeting a single citizen, so I think we're all right here."

Carney was quick to add, however, that despite the likeness of Trayvon Martin to the President's imaginary son, President Obama would remain officially silent regarding calls for Zimmerman's persecution. "I think we can all agree that the President must be carefully insulated from any blame or blowback that might result from AG/CWS Holder's actions," he said, "as it might compromise his aura of god-like serenity and detract from his healing the racial divide forced on the nation by the GOP and George Bush."

And the Press Corps said "Amen."

Say what you want, we still believe in riots and protests. We are glad to see the storming of Wal-Mart in the recent TVs for Travon protest.

tvs for travon.jpg

The Left would so love to be able to just completely circumvent the justice system altogether and bring back medieval Bills of Attainder. It would make their lives so much easier.

Well, they've we've pretty much circumvented the whole Constitution. The legal system shouldn't be a big deal.

We decide who is evil.

deemed evil.jpg

Anonymous caller reports broom in closet. Zimmerman to be burned at stake.

witch-hunt.jpg

A friend of a guy I know said he heard somebody say that the Zimmenrman family has WHITE SHEETS in a drawer in their house. RACIST!

Ahem.

Just thought I should mention that Michelle Malkin has posted a column entitled "Eric Holder's Stand Your Ground Squirrel".

And in related news, I saw a squirrel run across the street this morning on the way to work - in a crosswalk! And the car in front of me stopped and waited appropriately.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Ahem.

Just thought I should mention that Michelle Malkin has posted a column entitled "Eric Holder's Stand Your Ground Squirrel".

And in related news, I saw a squirrel run across the street this morning on the way to work - in a crosswalk! And the car in front of me stopped and waited appropriately.

Squirrel crosswalk.jpg