Chris Matthews Experiences Trickle Down Leg During Debate

ChrisMatthews2.jpg

Oh dear.

It's a good thing for that >spit< Romney that Dear Leader was pulling his punches tonight - kinda like a pool shark, you know? Those weren't REAL almost-stutters and REAL stammers, he was just sucking Romney >spit< in so he can demolish him in the final debate! All that looking down and lost... Romney >spit< is in for a BIG surprise!

And the Biden vs. Ryan match is a given - Math THIS you stupid Ryan!

Oh comrades... I can hardly wait for the next debates!!

Dear Leader was obviously lulling the criminal Romney into a false sense of security during this first debate. (Romney was clearly cheating, anyway, and should be required to submit to a urine test for performance enhancing drugs. With so many children and grandchildren, he doubtless has easy access to Ritalin.)

I thought the most brilliant move by Dear Leader (if one move might truly be said to be more brilliant than another) was during his glorious and inspiring closing. He first said "to make sure everyone receives their fair share," obviously referring to the generous beet rations provided to the Party faithful. With hardly a pause, he pretended to correct the statement to "everyone PAYS their fair share," warning those capitalists who would dare attempt to vote against Dear Leader. Oh, they will pay, alright. Not meaning to in any way denigrate Komrade Matthews' famously tingling leg, but I find BOTH of my legs tingling at the prospect, and... excuse me, Komrades, I will finish in a moment.

Ah yes. The utter disdain Dear Leader showed the criminal Romney, refusing to acknowledge his presence, looking down with a scowl during Romney's lies. I could tell he was controlling his righteous anger lest he rend Romney to pieces with his bare hands, like he did Osama bin Laden.

I am so excited to see the smugness on our enemies' faces. It makes me want to say "to hell with the election" and go straight to the revolution! It's like wanting to skip the borscht and go straight for my bottle of Stolnaya vodka.

No leg tingle for me, but my anus always tightens up when I hear Dear Leader's voice.

It's a shame "Fritzy boy" wasn't the moderator instead of The Man With Nanski Peloski Eyes. Neither candidate would have gotten a word in edgewise while "Fritzy" master debates with himself. Please bring out the plastic Gallagher shield next time "Fritzy" blubbers, to save us from the frothing spittle.

Chrissy finally achieves the thrill he was pulling for...
(how does he keep his head that steady?)
[a new low point for me... sorry Red!]

Corporeal Whinny wrote:It's a shame "Fritzy boy" wasn't the moderator instead of The Man With Nanski Peloski Eyes. Neither candidate would have gotten a word in edgewise while "Fritzy" master debates with himself. Please bring out the plastic Gallagher shield next time "Fritzy" blubbers, to save us from the frothing spittle.

You are correct Corporeal Whinny!

Mystery item No. 1

Dэaя Lэadэя (pbuh) LET the Romney win this round. He is going to lull the Romney into having a false sense of security. Next debate, he'll drop a train on him!

Comrade Menace,

The next debate will take place between our dear Joe "that's just 'ol Joe" Gaffe Machine and Paul "I got math" Ryan. Don't listen to what Joe says; just feel the love and concern of his good intentions and you won't be disappointed... much.

MSNBC on suicide watch, admits they are Obama propaganda machine.

I came across this headline while spying on the right wing ghettos of the interwebs. While it is sheer blasphemy toward The One and His One Truth, it is also probably the funniest headline I have seen all day. I will now self-flagellate for laughing.

Comrade Czar,

I'm greatly encouraged they're on suicide watch. That's what happens when you sit around in urine-soaked tingly pants. Now if I can get a time to watch the suicide...

Corporeal Whinny wrote:Comrade Czar,

I'm greatly encouraged they're on suicide watch. That's what happens when you sit around in urine-soaked tingly pants. Now if I can get a time to watch the suicide...
Good news, Comrade! In an effort to be Sharia compliant, MSNBC will be broadcasting the public suicides of Mathews, O'Dummel, and Madcow right after the public beheadings of Dear Leader's debate coaches. The network projects that this move might propel its ratings to within of 50% of Faux News.

AfterDebate.jpg
Ruh roh... that >spit< Romney in big trouble now... Moochele onna warpath!

Comrade Czar,

That's the sort of news that sets the excelsior in my head on fire with Prog ecstasy. I love it when vocal, and easily excited, religious minorities get to have their views expressed freely and decisively in substantive forms.

And don't worry about the debate coaches: Darth Axelrod has no shortage of likely candidates -- like Obamafone Lady.

Comrade Putout wrote:(how does he keep his head that steady?)
Comrade Putout, his head (the big one) is steady because he is thinking of Dear Leader - you can see it in hie eyes.