Christian bombers ignored by media!

Since this factual information is coming from a black man, we know it's truth, do we not?
Thankfully this was caught on video so the reighwingers can't dispute the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0YYic ... r_embedded
~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH0YYic ... r_embedded

Comrade Mr. Tavis Smiley has factually admitted that Christians (and we know most are white peoples!), . . . that "more Christians blow up more people everyday" than peace loving Mooslimics do. You must watch short video to hear evidentiaries for yourself, but I, being a proudly humble Made Prog, was not in abled to make linkage work. (*%$#@!!!!)

I have not seen this on this accurate information exposed on news media, like MSNBC, NBC or CNN, so I am of great wonderment as why they are covering up the truth? Are we not able to trust our most trustworthy of sources? I demand an investigation and denouncement of Christians bombers and a railing against news medias!! LALALALALALALA! (quoting glorious Mooslimic womanhood)

And most fortunately, my top secret anonymous source sent me this photo of evil Christian ready to commit self explosion!

bomber.jpg

CNN, do your job!

Got it working Frau, Grigori
[highlight=#ff0000]
[/highlight]

Comrade

Most praise to you for getting out the truth!
We must not forget that even the claims of Islamic terrorists Freedom Fighters bombings are probably the work of the Mossad and leftover Bush agents in our gov't.

They are just trying to pin blame on these Freedom Fighters

Glorious comrade Neo, you have said it so well! And we know all the voices of truth after that little NYC incident in 2001, telling all who would listen that it was Amerika's fault. Now, we learn that it is (don't we??) I am of such restfulness that comrade Janet Icompitano, Secretary of Motherland Security, is watching those Christians and vets.

Oh Frau!! Such is of the timely pronouncement from you! I was to be making discussion for defense of my peoples but I will just to add it to yours as they are of much equal relatedness.

Under directional orders from Dear Leader, Deputy National Security Adviser for Homeland Security, John Brennan, has been made to be of teaching the dhimmis all about the religion of my peoples.

As he is to be explaining, jihad is how my country peoples get rid of the bad things that can be somehow put into the peoples and jihad is internal fighting to get rid of all those bad things.

Now sometimes the internal fighting is to become so big that the person is to suddenly do the spontaneous combustion. I am knowing that they to be getting blame that they are having bombing equipments, but as now the good Fraulein is to be explaining, those are the Christians with the bombing equipments and not my peoples because my country peoples are just to making for the spontaneous people combustion.

Unlike those mostly Rethuglikkkan, kapitalistik Christians, my country peoples are very much the religious kind and not the pretend kind like the Christians and Joos are and my peoples always being in participation of internal jihad and always was there the making of spontaneous person combustion. But now that there to be so much of the news making and the blog making it is looking like it to be that there has never been much of the spontaneous person combustion except for now in the recent time of history.

Now you to know that lie has been of deceitfulness and because the lackey minion deputy of Dear Leader has said not to listen to lies that the jihadi is doing anything other than the following of Islamic practice of spontaneous person combustion that has always been since Angel Gabriel first to teach The Profit, I am filled with ObamaHope that all the peoples will be of the better understanding.

And this to be linking of the very nice kind with what the Fraulein has been of telling that it to be the evil Christians who are really being the ones with the bombing equipments so my peoples are not to be of blaming anymore.

Now sometimes the internal fighting is to become so big that the person is to suddenly do the spontaneous combustion.

This is most interesting of important news, which must be expounded upon by most loyal news media like CNN. This is the most glorious explanation of kabooming personhood, that I've ever heard. It is not bad jihadist terrorist killing innocent peoples in Israel or Twin Towers, but just frustrated persons going Kaboom?!
I do not know what we would do without our truthful explanations. Praise god dear Leader!

Yesterday I was in a struggle of my own against a racist Xtian thug who was claiming that jihad only means war against others. He said "When was the last time you heard some Moooslim say he was having a jihad with himself?" and I didn't know what to say in defense of Islam.

I'm gonna call him up right now and give him Mrs. Al's explanation and watch him try to squirm out of that. HA!

It is true!

Every peace loving Muslim knows that the Greatest Jihad is against Yourself!

THat is why they blow themselves up!

Allahu Akbar!

I've seen a documentary about just that, radical Christians. Here it is.

Obamugabe wrote:It is true!

Allahu Akbar!
This seems so clearly clear now, so why is it not explained on CNN, our loyal & trusted news source? and umm, err, who is "Yousef"? Mooslim aquaince? Why are so many mad with him as to desire to blow Yousef up??

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Glorious comrade Neo, you have said it so well! And we know all the voices of truth after that little NYC incident in 2001, telling all who would listen that it was Amerika's fault. Now, we learn that it is (don't we??) I am of such restfulness that comrade Janet Icompitano, Secretary of Motherland Security, is watching those Christians and vets.

Yes

I too can sleep better at night knowing they are in charge.

In the words of Hillary, It is a example of "smart power" at its' best

and I thought maybe, just maybe it was safe to fly again. Now Christians? OMO! Spontaneous jihadist combustion? Will the nightmare ever end?

Somebody please wake me up! The media has really dropped the ball on this. Thank you Fraulein Pulloskies for the heads up...........Lord Obama, now I'm thinking of exploding heads:

Thank you, Grigori, for that most depicted head explosion. After cleaning up the spewed beet gruel I had for breakfast, I might watch again.

It it most disappointing that we must be on watch of spontaneous explosion of personages. It is to to the point of not leaving the gulag anymore, is its not?

It's true, I remember reading about exploding heads in an issue of the Weekly World News. They were an excellent source of truth for all Progressives.

Anyway they exposed a little known fact. If you think too much or too hard you can create so much electrical activity in your brain that your head will explode! They had a picture of a poor woman whose head exploded from thinking. So tragic. One of the first symptoms that you're thinking too hard is a headache. So if you get headaches, stop thinking before it's too late. That night I had a dream (like MLK) and Bat Boy came to me and told me about the People's Cube. It saved my life. I never have to think anymore and I feel GREAT!

Comrade Whoopie wrote: . . .
Anyway they exposed a little known fact. If you think too much or too hard you can create so much electrical activity in your brain that your head will explode! !
AH HA! Absoluted proof, is it not . . . these spontaneous exploders have been Christian reichwing conservatives! They are the only hard thinkers! You will never catch us Progs thinking!! I must call CNN!

These Christians are out of control, absolutely out of control. Here are some violent Christians in South L.A.

And here is the result of violent Christians at the WTO protests in Seattle.

Is this funny? I don't think it's very funny. Sorry. I'll try harder to be funny, next time.

Actually, what I meant to say was that I believe the acts of the Christians above came as a result of too much time in church, and too much time studying the Bible.

Fraulein Pulloskies, sorry about your breakfast, but I was compelled to display that awful thing. It's the truth of social justice. Yes that's it.

If the Christians are exploding and the jihadists self com-busting, then these problems are sorta taking care of themselves. Eh Comrades? My, Lord Obama works in mysterious ways. Maybe they're like vampires and can't stand within his light? I see the grandness of his works.

Leninka wrote:These Christians are out of control, absolutely out of control. Here are some violent Christians in South L.A.

Is this funny? I don't think it's very funny. Sorry. I'll try harder to be funny, next time.

Actually, what I meant to say was that I believe the acts of the Christians above came as a result of too much time in church, and too much time studying the Bible.
Being Christians would be unforgivable, however, since it appears they are one of the repressed minorities in the US, rioting is allowed.

Obamugabe wrote:It is true!

Allahu Akbar!
Comrades,This is part of the appeal and compassion of Islam: They don't just feel their pain, they redistribute it in a very progressive manner.

Comrades,

As further affirmation of the inherent racist bigotry of all Christians, I suggest this interesting article about "modern" Christian secessionists brought to you by CNN. The title uses the word "unplugged," but clearly that is a tolerant version of the proper word, "unhinged."

Consider the following example of vicious Christian hate, greed, and bigotry (and whatever else I might have missed):
"Personal secession are things like homeschooling, house churches, home gardening, home-based economics, just regaining privacy and a sense of community rather than worrying about what's going on in Washington, D.C... What's the latest thing from the Supreme Court?

"You know, who cares? I don't care about what they're saying in D.C. because they don't represent me hardly more than Pyongyang."

Comrade Tovarich, how dare they turn their backs on government. Who do they think they are? They need to learn who's in charge.

Leninka wrote:These Christians are out of control, absolutely out of control. Here are some violent Christians in South L.A.

Leninka

It is important to note that they are all middle aged white males.

Amandla!

Obamugabe.

Comrades,

Pardon the digression, but a new (to me) and scintillating Maoist movement has come to my attention: Voice of the Revolutionary Communist Party of the USA. While I view this as a positive, I recall the past fallout (ha ha) with a different group of Maoists. New Party members are always welcome, but it is always disappointing to learn they keep missing the key concept that competition is inherently oppressive and reactionary.

I am knowing of this most used saying in Islam world "Christians are the root of all evil."

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I am knowing of this most used saying in Islam world "Christians are the root of all evil."
The worst part about that is, it explains so much.

Mrs. Al, I'm recalling another quaint saying of your people "After Saturday comes Sunday." The muslim holy day is Friday. The Jewish holy day is Saturday. The Christian holy day is Sunday. In other words after they kill all the Jews they intend to kill the Christians next.

This event may be too early in history for Christianity or Judaism but I suspect all violent religious propensity stems from this early imprisonment of our animal brothers and sisters.
noahs-ark-sinking.jpg

Common scene in Capitalist environments: