Cis-lesbian fired for misgendering a trans-male rapist

The LGBTQ Commission for the mayor of Baltimore has just fired its only lesbian member, Julia Beck, for using male pronouns while referring to a convicted male rapist who wanted to be addressed as a female. Finding such behavior disgraceful, her former LGBTQ comrades have also denounced her and purged her from their ranks.

The male convict in question had earlier courageously declared himself a transgendered woman, for which he was cheered on by the progressive local establishment and sent to a female prison. Shortly afterwards he deployed his gender-fluid trans-penis to rape two cisgendered female inmates - a "crime" that he, a self-identified oppressed lesbian who is attracted to other women, can hardly be accused of. The real crime here, of course, was the denial of his chosen gender identity by the knuckle-dragging, close-minded, reactionary traitor to womankind, Julia Beck.

The delusional lesbian Beck had mistakenly assumed that being a sexual minority entitled her to stating biological facts without clearing them first with the High Commissar of Pronouns and Dangling Participles. A speedy show trial found her guilty of violent transphobia and sentenced her to the status of a cis-lesbian non-person with the pronoun "it."

Beck was tried by the revolutionary tribunal at Baltimore Transgender Alliance (BTA), where men with penises who self-identified as lesbian women stripped her of her rank as a commanding lesbian activist and demoted her to a lowly private dyke. The verdict stated that biological sex was a thing of the past and that anyone who said otherwise was a Trump-loving Nazi.

Instead of admitting her guilt, signing a teary confession, and doing hours of public self-criticism, the stubborn self-identified woman took a stand and engaged in despicable acts of gender terrorism and sedition, asking questions that threatened the very foundation of the trans-movement. Among other transphobic things she claimed that biological sex was an immutable fact, otherwise there would be no homosexuality.

This dramatic development touched on the most existential issue of our time: if biological sex has no meaning, where do homosexuals come from? If gender is a matter of choice, what force causes people to be attracted to the opposite sex, or to the same sex for that matter? If sex is arbitrary, what was the fight for same-sex marriage about? Have homosexuals been doing it wrong throughout the millennia, instead of simply changing their sex for the common good?

Most importantly, why do homosexuals bitterly cling to their biological gender? Is it time to sacrifice them to the revolution as crypto-conservatives and enemies of progress?

Please do not try this at home. Do not attempt to switch genders or solve this conundrum without the supervision of trained experts in progressive social science who will tell you what to think, lest you share the fate of the disgraced lesbian Beck.

DISCLAIMER

This is not a spoof. Life has begun to imitate the People's Cube so much that parody fades in comparison with real events. All that's left is to tell it how it is.

Lesbian Activist Faces Leftist Fury After 'Misgendering' a Male Rapist

Red Square wrote: Please do not try this at home. Do not attempt to switch genders or solve this conundrum without the supervision of trained experts in progressive social science who will tell you what to think, lest you share the fate of the disgraced lesbian Beck.

What Comrade Square said. Not only is "thinking" prohibited (and the punishment, should Commissarka Pinkie see you doing it, severe), but trying to make sense of this particular conundrum could short-circuit your brain and turn you into a vegetable (probably something other than a beet, but that's neither here nor there).

Solving these issues Knowing what to think or even how to think is better left to your Betters. Some are More Equal than the others From each according to his ability and all that, you know.

Red Square wrote:The delusional lesbian Beck had mistakenly assumed that being a sexual minority entitled her to stating biological facts without clearing them first with the [highlight=#ffff00]High Commissar of Pronouns and Dangling Participles[/highlight].

It is a Good Thing that we have come to see the supposedly "male" appendage on a transwoman as a Dangling Participle, i.e., a grammatical construct rather than a physical reality.

Oh, but as I typed that, I realized that in our enthusiasm about the grammatical reordering of genders, we have regressed to the sexist spelling (ptui) "woman." Should we not insist on spelling korrektness as well as grammatical korrektness? But then again, what if an individual insists on a spelling as well as a gender? Whose intersectionality trumps overrides whose? Dear me, we need another Diversity, Inclusion, and Intersectionality Agency to look into this.

This is the brain of Inner Party member O'Brien on drugs

If you want a vision of the future ... imagine a lesbian being denounced for improper usage of a personal pronoun when describing a male convict who is preparing for taxpayer-financed penis removal surgery which will greatly enhance the possibility of his committing suicide, and who raped two women inmates because he was confined in a women's prison because he claims to be a female bull dyke lesbian and ...... I've lost my train of "thought" ....... Oh, yes

FOREVER!!!!

I like it better in the old days when it was simply a boot stomping on my face. At least I knew what to expect

What we need is a good war to kill off this entire young generation. The way things are going i'm sure that is in the future.

Shortly afterwards he deployed his gender-fluid trans-penis to rape two cisgendered female inmates - a "crime" that he, a self-identified oppressed lesbian who is attracted to other women, can hardly be accused of. The real crime here, of course, was the denial of his chosen gender identity by the knuckle-dragging, close-minded, reactionary traitor to womankind, Julia Beck.
Obviously there are two more crimes and two more criminals in this story. The female inmates who were "raped" are both guilty of sexual immorality and should immediately be stoned to death. It is the only way they can atone for their criminal behavior and society be protected from any further criminal behavior. These cis-gendered females were undoubtedly wandering the prison unveiled, thereby creating lust in the penis, whether it was a male or female penis.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote: Please do not try this at home. Do not attempt to switch genders or solve this conundrum without the supervision of trained experts in progressive social science who will tell you what to think, lest you share the fate of the disgraced lesbian Beck.
(probably something other than a beet, but that's neither here nor there).
Comrade, WHAT kind of vegetism is this? Why are you marginalizing the most celebrated vegetable (besides the venerable potato - sort of) on the fruited kollektive? Are beets less than other vegetables so that it doesn't matter if one identifies as a cis-beet or a trans-beet? Is this to say that being trans-broccoli or trans-asparagus is somehow better? I warn you, comrade, that you are dangerously close to being executed, found guilty, and given a fair trial if you should slip on one more banana peel.

The Beetles approve.

[img]/images/Beetles_Abbey_Road.jpg[/img]

Dear Lenin, I hope they got all the pronouns in this story correctly.

Opera singer, 52, and his husband are arrested for 'raping' man, 23, who claims he 'blacked out and woke up bleeding' after spending the night with the pair in 2010

• David Daniels and his husband Scott Walters were arrested in Michigan on Tuesday
  • They remain in jail awaiting extradition to Houston, Texas, to face charges
  • They are accused of raping Samuel Schultz when he was 23 in 2010
  • Schultz publicly claimed last year that the pair raped him after giving him something to drink which he said made him black out
  • The couple angrily denied the allegations and say the sex was consensual

Daniels and Walters got married in a 2014 ceremony that was officiated by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg. Justice Ginsburg was unavailable for comment or anything else for that matter. Where is she now anyway?

Comrades!! We must applaud this drooling insanity remarkably forward thinking action!!Image

Red Square wrote: This is not a spoof. Life has begun to imitate the People's Cube so much that parody fades in comparison with real events. All that's left is to tell it how it is.

callmelennie wrote:I like it better in the old days when it was simply a boot stomping on my face. At least I knew what to expect

It sometimes said that “those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.”
This is a fallacy.
Those who learn from history are condemned to watch other people repeat it.

Ignorance is strength!

Is it time to award a Guardian of Tolerance medal like the one we gave to the mayor of Atlanta for firing an openly straight fire chief?

This is puzzling. If "straight" is a minority, they become protected and privileged, but that goes against current truth ™ ...

Like how gringos are a minority here in Texasistan now.

If that's puzzling, this simple guide will help in depuzzling...

Repeating the Current Truth™ - Tolerance, love, open-mindedness, inclusiveness
Disagreeing with the Current Truth™ - Intolerance, HATE!
Expressing disagreement with the Current Truth™ - micro/macro aggression, assault, rape

Nobody is above the Current Truth™, not even formerly protected Ls. Gs, Bs, Ts, and Qs are also subject to disciplinary action should they deviate.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This is puzzling. If "straight" is a minority, they become protected and privileged, but that goes against current truth ™ ...

Like how gringos are a minority here in Texasistan now.
Nay, nay, only those who are designated as minority by the State are privileged entitled to be termed such. Numerics are irrelevant. In fact, numerics are patriarchal, phallologocentric, and white supremacist.

[Breaking: I have just been informed that we may no longer use the critico-theoretic terms patriarchal and phallologocentric unless we are speaking of transmen and nonbinaries. I stand corrected and will do penance.]

RedDiaperette wrote:... phallologocentric...
I'm going to get to somebody else's computer before I look that up, there's no telling what algorithm will start sending pop-ups.

This can now happen in the West, too. "Man detained for misgendering his dogs and using illegal pronouns."

Man in China detained after giving dogs 'illegal' names

Not to mention kulaks naming their pet a dog, while ex-doggie identifies as camel, or whale, or ...

CORRECTION.
Not to mention kulaks naming zir pet a dog, while ex-doggie identifies as camel, or whale, or ...

RECTIFICATION.
Not to mention kulaks naming zir pet a dogs, while ex-doggies1 identifies as camels, or whales, ...

1 prior to going trans, ex-doggie was already blessed with Multiple Personality Disorder2
2 DEMENTI: Not MPD, DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) they zirhx call it now3.

3 he-he, ICD-10 bureaucracy memory-holing old
and churning out new pssycho-demand.

... and, Komrades: Don't dare to even think of Count Dankula's pug name !!!

Komrades, I was shoveling-AWOL from late-2018 until early-2019.
So, didn't - in particular - know this LGBTQish doubleplusequal indoctrination.
NOW read it - goosebumps, hair standing on end, eyes popped (Prog-thrill, b/c Kube-emanations).

HENCE, I report for permit to let loose three more comments. OK?
(and my evening kasha goes tutto completo to the Kollektive, ok?)

Red Square wrote:... he deployed his gender-fluid trans-penis to rape two cisgendered female inmates ...
... and back to the main transphobic motif: Jawohl, stick it into those non-penile cis-reactionaries!

Barely Socratic question:

If gender is a "whatevah", what exactly does homosexuality mean?
Or "sexuality", for that matter?
Is it "genderoality"?
__ and then.. what (the fuck) is that?
[/indentr][/indentr]
__. flooidylicious putin-putout occurrence?
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

... now I'm twisted into a pretzel like after a yuuge tankard of RedD's ™Konfusio-Kool-Aid ...

FROM EACH ACCORDING TO ZIRX KUBILITY,
[center]TO EACH ACCORDING TO XIRZ BEETS ![/center]

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote:... Do not attempt to switch genders or solve this conundrum without the supervision of trained experts in progressive social science ...
... trying to make sense of this particular conundrum could short-circuit your brain and turn you into a vegetable (probably something other than a beet, but that's neither here nor there).
Comrade, WHAT kind of [highlight=#ffff00]vegetism[/highlight] is this? Why are you marginalizing the most celebrated vegetable (besides the [highlight=#ffff00]venerable potato[/highlight] - sort of) on the [highlight=#ffff00]fruited kollektive[/highlight]? Are [highlight=#ffff00]beets[/highlight] less than other [highlight=#ffff00]vegetables[/highlight] so that it doesn't matter if one identifies as a cis-[highlight=#ffff00]beet[/highlight] or a trans-[highlight=#ffff00]beet[/highlight]? Is this to say that being trans-[highlight=#ffff00]broccoli[/highlight] or trans-[highlight=#ffff00]asparagus[/highlight] is somehow better? I warn you, comrade, that you are dangerously close to being executed, found guilty, and given a fair trial if you should slip on one more [highlight=#ffff00]banana peel[/highlight].
Jawohl. Either beetophobia, or panvegetism.

Having said that, I denounce your, Blogunov, vegeto-o(ba)missionism!
Ёлки-палки, where in your fing list is arugula, eh?

( ё ) (it's an evade-phrase re a vyeri khyevi Russki curse)

Red Square wrote:... Where is [highlight=#ffff00]she[/highlight] now anyway? ...

RBG.jpg
Assuming [highlight=#ffff00]gender[/highlight] much, Komrade Direktor?

But actually (and wherevah xhe|she|he is), what gender is RBG? Knittcollaria??

à propos the sequinym* (or: avantonym*) "electric guitar":

Mystery item No. 1

* comic or cretinous (indeed, both): seems like CUPPOLA, the Cumulated Planetary Power of Linguistics Academia, didn't bother to create an antonym for 'retronym'. sigh.....

Genosse - this must be a new trend, cute F-gendered cubs blowing adults' minds by covering known classics on their electric guitars. This one is Laura from Riga, Latvia - part of the former Motherland - doing Vivaldi.

(must denounce myself... that "retronym" & "electric guitar" stuff belongs here. nu da...)
(... shovel too much, kasha too little?)

(would move that konfusio-deviative-subthread to its proper place, alack: no such shovel.)
(Komrade Direktor?.. Direktor?.. Direktor?..)

Red Square + $.$. Halliburton wrote:(RS:) ... cute F-gendered cubs blowing adults' minds .. on their electric guitars ...
+ ..._(H:) ... I hate show-offs.
Da. How true. Boastful annoying cubs.
We: Kollektive, toils for GWONT - Humanity, clenched fist, lopata. They? strutty peacocks.
Ask 'em: What's cis-? What's cis-justice?, and they: Shurr. Like cis-Moll, C-sharp minor, D-Dur.
And we: O ja? And whadbout trans-? They: Gadyt. Like, transcript. Klassik-to-shredguit transcript.

wait.. wait a moment.... incoming.. via nonlyingflying carpetelephantazmat . . . .
from desertoprogs . . .
here . .
desertoprogs wrote:Yeallah, yeallah. Such brats, and not even al-penissah. Where zey burqhaha?
Our imamullahs always say "Moodjahitit, you can't myuzykk in here! This is the Izlyam Room!"
And add: "No jokes. No humor. No fun. No myuzykk."

Zey it say because it's in Thebook, which because Mmuammmad al-transmittet, which because pbuh-Alackallal al-dicktatet. So - Ludwig van? shred-guitar? haraharaharam!!!
[wow. 'doubleplus' in desertoprogspakiyyah!]
(and then sudden background noise:)
... whad ye doin here? in yer burqhaha? hophop outout to yer kebabkuskuskuchinah!
Yaahya, izlaproglos. Yallahaha fuqqabar.

Shred-guitar cubs.
Need to give 'em the Stanislavsky treatment (Mystery 1, 3rd vid, @1:20) :
"and―bang!―their―heads!―against!―the―wall! ... and in one word the secret of the Great Musulmansky Method: you must HIDJAP! .. Hidjap! Hidjap! Hidjap, hidjap, hidjap, hidjap, hidjap!"

BTW, Komrades (and #BR 549 in particular):
would
....Ludwig van's Terzo Movimento
+ its guitar-arrangement by Dr. Musico-Logo
+ Tina S's peformance (...aaaaand:)
+ Clara Johnson's lopata-guitar (but kubiformed, please!)
be possibly a blitzway to reach GWONT ?

Mystery item No. 2

Red Square wrote:Genosse - this must be a new trend, cute F-gendered cubs blowing adults' minds by covering known classics on their electric guitars. This one is Laura from Riga, Latvia - part of the former Motherland - doing Vivaldi.

That has a very strong TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) vibe. Completely appropriate under the circumstances.

- SK

Dearest Genosse, blessings upon your dear keppele for the (ahem) mystery item #2, which shows the feline overcoming the rodent for a change. All too often in these cartoons it is the feline who suffers. (Yes, I realize that all may be reversed in the un-truncated version, so I thank you again for giving us the truncated version.) However, is it not ironic that the instructions for closing the mystery item tell us to "Turn mouse upside down and click"?

RedDiaperette wrote:... All too often in these cartoons it is the feline who suffers. (Yes, I realize that all may be reversed in the un-truncated version, so I thank you again for giving us the truncated version.)
truncated / untruncated :

oy vey, dummkopf me - forgot redistributing explicit links to the kollektive.
Here korrekted:

Zirhx who loves uncut piece in movements - in this case, three of xhem - zemxh go here.
Xihrz who is Konnoisseur of uncut piece as fullpiece, xongz go here (alternatively there).

RedDiaperette wrote:... However, is it not ironic that the instructions for closing the mystery item tell us to "Turn mouse upside down and click"?
yay, lookie what comrade koffee did to comradette konsole upon reading that mystery-speciesist kubigem!

On the konverse - oy gevalt, I shudder to tell you, sweet RedD, what's in the mystery-instruction on TSK, The Species' Kube. Yep, TSK - which may or may not exist.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:(must denounce myself... that "retronym" & "electric guitar" stuff belongs here. nu da...)
(... shovel too much, kasha too little?)

(would move that konfusio-deviative-subthread to its proper place, alack: no such shovel.)
(Komrade Direktor?.. Direktor?.. Direktor?..)

Red Square + $.$. Halliburton wrote:(RS:) ... cute F-gendered cubs blowing adults' minds .. on their electric guitars ...
+ ..._(H:) ... I hate show-offs.
Da. How true. Boastful annoying cubs.
We: Kollektive, toils for GWONT - Humanity, clenched fist, lopata. They? strutty peacocks.
Ask 'em: What's cis-? What's cis-justice?, and they: Shurr. Like cis-Moll, C-sharp minor, D-Dur.
And we: O ja? And whadbout trans-? They: Gadyt. Like, transcript. Klassik-to-shredguit transcript.

wait.. wait a moment.... incoming.. via nonlyingflying carpetelephantazmat . . . .
from desertoprogs . . .
here . .
desertoprogs wrote:Yeallah, yeallah. Such brats, and not even al-penissah. Where zey burqhaha?
Our imamullahs always say "Moodjahitit, you can't myuzykk in here! This is the Izlyam Room!"
And add: "No jokes. No humor. No fun. No myuzykk."

Zey it say because it's in Thebook, which because Mmuammmad al-transmittet, which because pbuh-Alackallal al-dicktatet. So - Ludwig van? shred-guitar? haraharaharam!!!
[wow. 'doubleplus' in desertoprogspakiyyah!]
(and then sudden background noise:)
... whad ye doin here? in yer burqhaha? hophop outout to yer kebabkuskuskuchinah!
Yaahya, izlaproglos. Yallahaha fuqqabar.

Shred-guitar cubs.
Need to give 'em the Stanislavsky treatment (Mystery 1, 3rd vid, @1:20) :
"and―bang!―their―heads!―against!―the―wall! ... and in one word the secret of the Great Musulmansky Method: you must HIDJAP! .. Hidjap! Hidjap! Hidjap, hidjap, hidjap, hidjap, hidjap!"

[highlight=#FFFF99]BTW, Komrades (and #BR 549 in particular):
would
+ Clara Johnson's lopata-guitar (but kubiformed, please!)
be possibly a blitzway to reach GWONT ?[/highlight]

Mystery item No. 2

Jackalopelipsky is sensing some classical republican thought in this head banging shredding by cubs reinstituting some non-cubist terms like merit and good, better, and BEST. Such classical republican thinking could set GWONT back decades...if not forever.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:...
[highlight=#ffff99]BTW, Komrades (and #BR 549 in particular):
would
+ Clara Johnson's [highlight=#ffee00]lopata-guitar[/highlight][highlight=#ffee00] (but kubiformed, please!)[/highlight]
be possibly a blitzway to reach GWONT ?[/highlight]
... sensing some classical republican thought in this head banging shredding ...
"republican thought"? _burzhuithink? _reactiofeel?

Komrade, it's a lopata - kolkhoz lopata! _and kubiformed! _Can't be more proglo than that!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Red Square wrote:The delusional lesbian Beck had mistakenly assumed that being a sexual minority entitled her to stating biological facts without clearing them first with the [highlight=#ffff00]High Commissar of Pronouns and Dangling Participles[/highlight].

It is a Good Thing that we have come to see the supposedly "male" appendage on a transwoman as a Dangling Participle, i.e., a grammatical construct rather than a physical reality.

Oh, but as I typed that, I realized that in our enthusiasm about the grammatical reordering of genders, we have regressed to the sexist spelling (ptui) "woman." Should we not insist on spelling korrektness as well as grammatical korrektness? But then again, what if an individual insists on a spelling as well as a gender? Whose intersectionality trumps overrides whose? Dear me, we need another Diversity, Inclusion, and Intersectionality Agency to look into this.

I never missed a spelling word during my entire grades thru 8th. There was one where my teacher thought my "n" looked like an "r". I did not misspell the word. She didn't like the look of my "n." That's all it takes to fail....someone's different viewpoint. It's amazing to me, given all my other correctly spelled words I submitted, that she did not take this into consideration. I mean really? It's one of those things I have had to bear my entire life!

Now, I find Millennials are saying it's Global Warming that is affecting their 401Ks.
Good grief!! What should I say now? I am speechless!

Himmelarschundzwirnkreuzgewitterwolkenbruch! Porca madonna! Oy gevalt!
A mighty blitz came down and hit me, lil' komrade I am.

That cis- thing.
We are now about 100 years in this. End of WW1, earliest 20s.
Mussolini.. Salazar.. Franco.. Dollfuss.. und Herr Schicklgruber..

That cis- thing.
100 years, and not―a―single―one―noted, not―even―a―single―peep !
Frankly, the Planetary Kollektive has to self-Stanislavize (Mystery 1, 3rd vid, @1:20) i.e. to halt "and―bang!―its―head!―against!―the―wall!".

That thing...
Just look here: Fascicsm. See? Fas-cis-m!
And then: Faschismus. Eh? Fasc-his-mus!
Plus: Nazism. hah? hah? Na-zis-m!

his-! cis-! zis-!
Can it get any worserest ???

Which means, vee shall overcome. Ja, vee shall overcome. And vee vill overcome, Trumputler!

Jawohl, Trumputler!

(source: didn't I already say,
I love Intyernyet?)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Jawohl, Trumputler!

I love Intyernyet?)
This captures the spirit of diversity better than Party slogans. It should be a Democratic 2020 election poster. No matter which candidate, they all look alike.

Red Square wrote:

I love Intyernyet?)
This captures the spirit of diversity better than Party slogans. It should be a Democratic 2020 election poster. No matter which candidate, they all look alike.

Red Square is Korrectt, Genosse Dummkopf..this is artwork of today like the cis Andy Warhol now trans-Warhol screen print suitable for t-shirts at the State Store. Just so trans Warhol and suitable for framing.

forelock tug,

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Red Square wrote:

I love Intyernyet?)
... should be a Democratic [highlight=#ffff00]2020 election poster[/highlight]. No matter which candidate, they all look alike.
One word to D-campaign-organizers™.
Just one word: honk-honk.

Give each 2020-figurant a clown honk-honk.
Oops, for diversity: either honk-honk, or clown nose.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

... should be a Democratic 2020 election poster. No matter which candidate, they all look alike.
One word to D-campaign-organizers™.
Just one word:

Give each a clown honk-honk.
Oops, for diversity: either honk-honk, or clown nose.[/quote]

That's a WONDERFUL idea G.D.! Since all the D-candidates sound alike with no D-versity, when we have debates, we can line them up on stage and give them all clown horns to answer with. Right now they all sound ........just like this..............

Mystery item No. 3

Red Square wrote:Genosse - this must be a new trend, cute F-gendered cubs blowing adults' minds by covering known classics on their electric guitars. This one is Laura from Riga, Latvia - part of the former Motherland - doing Vivaldi.

I am OFFENDED!!! INCENSED EVEN!!! How DARE you glorify rape culture by showing this AWFUL video of a poor, helpless WOMYN get GUITAR-RAPED by Antonio Vivaldi, a STRAIGHT, WHITE, DECADENT, IMPERIALIST MALE! And not only this, he was also a CATHOLIC PRIEST, a THOUGHTKRIMINAL, who should be put through a post-mortem kangaroo court and his corpse SHOT and HANGED!

That being said, I also thank you. This example of sonic imperialism will aid in getting support behind my proposal in the Politburo to develop, distribute, and require everybody to wear a set of headphones that will censor speech, songs, and other such things that do not agree with the Party or the Current Truth.

I love Intyernyet?)
Genosse, I think you have outdone yourself on this one. Outstanding!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

I am OFFENDED!!! INCENSED EVEN!!! How DARE you glorify rape culture by showing this AWFUL video of a poor, helpless WOMYN get GUITAR-RAPED by Antonio Vivaldi, a STRAIGHT, WHITE, DECADENT, IMPERIALIST MALE! And not only this, he was also a CATHOLIC PRIEST, a THOUGHTKRIMINAL, who should be put through a post-mortem kangaroo court and his corpse SHOT and HANGED!

That being said, I also thank you. This example of sonic imperialism will aid in getting support behind my proposal in the Politburo to develop, distribute, and require everybody to wear a set of headphones that will censor speech, songs, and other such things that do not agree with the Party or the Current Truth.

Brilliant, Comrade Stierlitz! A perfect example of the cloud of totalitarianism that hovers above us all! I mean, when you can distort Vivaldi in this manner, where does it go from here?

I remember, way back in the sixties, seventies, when everyone went berserk about electronic versions of violins, guitars, was a real threat to conventional music as it was intended. They said it required less skill and was not "natural."

No one cared because they loved the thrill of it being "different."

They didn't realize what was creeping up on them: Totalitarianism!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... This example of sonic imperialism ...
vivaldi.. sonic.. imperialism.. the jews.. cute.. most (unequally!) comic ears..

Mystery item No. 4