Cognitive Dissonance: Snowden Too Smart to Be Rethuglikkkan!

Snowden.jpg
Comrades, I find myself in a quandary: this "Edward Snowden" who has been revealing Dear Leader's secret secrets is obviously too smart to be a Rethuglikkkan Teabagger - and yet, he's working against our Dear President's transparently secret secrecy!

I am at a loss as to what to think - here Snowden does a Twitter Q&A, and he appears fully versed in Current Truth™ - and yet he doesn't agree with the NSACIAFBI having full accessibility to all our communications, which, as we all know, is for our own good.

Surely, being this smart, Comrade Snowden must be a loyal Democrat.

But why is he so confused?

I am getting a headache.

Comrade Snowden said he "believed in Dear Leader Obama but didn't vote for him." I assume he instead voted for someone in whom he did not believe. Does that clear things up?

If the Chicoms love him then so must we. He is the poster boy for CURE WEAK LIBERALISM WITH STRONG COMMUNISM.
9050559709_4db1524a48.jpg
9064434601_3c984ff721.jpg

... furthermore if rightwing smartass David Burge doesn't trust him, then we must.
852.jpg

Dear Comrades,

I hate to admit it, but the traitorous Ayn Rand may have provided an answer.

"Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.

Let us take off our tinfoil top-hats and think this through.

First, we have premise #1 -
Snowden is thwarting Dear Leader's super-secret security secrets collection activities.

But on the other hand we have premise #2 -
Snowden is aiding Rethuglikkkans by blaming the Democrat power structure for the super-secret security secrets collection activities of the NSACIAFBI agency.

I say premise #1 is false. Snowden is not thwarting Dear Leader's plan. In fact, he is aiding Him by dissociating Dear Leader from any connection with the plan. Dear leader is untouched by this revelation just as with all recent disclosures of nefarious intent. While we are focused on the apparent dissonance in Snowden's actions, Dear Leader is free to press ahead with His plans for a more perfect, just, and equal society.

Indeed, Comrade Squirrel Craptek - yet again, wheels within wheels.

I HAVE, however, always appreciated David Burge's pipe, as well as his appreciation for automotive finesse.

From Steve Bowers:

INTERCEPTING HEBREWS' PAPYRI

Bowers_INTERCEPTING_HEBREWS_PAPYRI.jpg