Comrade Cthulhu

Comrades,

This morning I took a break from my studies deep in the bowels of Miskatonic University here in progressive Arkham, Massachusetts, which has borne the indignity of Rethuglican oppression under the bone-crushing weight of that fascist 1%-er mind-altering-LDS-enthusiast Mitt Romney. While devoutly atheist, I am tolerant of non-Christian faiths, since I view them as susceptible to accepting the word of Marxism-Leninism in guiding them to the World of Next Tuesday. Among such faiths are the followers of Cthulhu, skillfully drawn by H.P. Lovecraft in 1928. The core of Cthulhu belief is nicely encapsulated by the following logo clarifying the religion's scientific approach to social progress.

But to return, Cthulhu predates mankind by millennia. It is thus quite interesting to note that the deity Cthulhu was/is/forever-shall-be Comrade Cthulhu. He was/is/will-have-been able to see the future and joined before it was. Comrades, that is a progressive Weltanschauung!

Cthulhu_1.png
While President Obama reminds us that Jesus was the first real wealth redistributor, hence right-thinking proto-Party member, clearly The One was imparting His wisdom in reference to the existential context most conducive to mass understanding. Had He instead employed a more historically accurate approach that used Cthulhu instead of the regrettably better-known narcoleptic Jesus, millions might have failed to attain the progressive message proffered from The Omnipotent Oracle's lips.

Comrades, the re-emergence--resurrection, will you--of Comrade Cthulhu is yet another reminder of how Marxism-Leninism is the true path that has transcended humanity and even the time-space continuum itself, ever in the fore.

We are delighted to report that our Karl Marx Treatment Center is becoming a leader in Cthulhu research. In this Five Year Plan alone, we have had a number of scientific symposiums and conferences as follows:

Cthulhu Rising

Dear Leader is an Ancient One

Prog Fantasy Magazine: The Palin Issue

And more!

Let me present some photographic evidence and historic exhibits:

For The CHILDREN™

Cthulhu Found...!

To dispel confusion in pronunciation, the Party has authorized the following variations. Please adhere to one of the following:

(kuh-THOOL-hoo) or (kuh-THOO-lhoo)

Edit:
(kuh-THOO-rhoo) is acceptable for our Nipponese comrades.

To dispel confusion in pronunciation, the Party has authorized the following variations. Please adhere to one of the following:

(kuh-THOOL-hoo) or (kuh-THOO-lhoo)

Edit:
(kuh-THOO-rhoo) is acceptable for our Nipponese comrades.

Or we can just call him "Barry."

Clthuhu could also be called "Hillary". Her screech is most convincing .

I'm thinking there ought to be a Cthulhu v. Harry Pot flick next.

Red Square wrote:We are delighted to report that our Karl Marx Treatment Center is becoming a leader in Cthulhu research. In this Five Year Plan alone, we have had a number of scientific symposiums and conferences as follows:

Cthulhu Rising

[highlight=#ffffff]
I swear to Stalin, Comrades, when I first saw this image I thought it was a Wookie! I mean, if one looks closely you can actually see a face right there in the hair!
I denounce myself for seeing what's actually there!

[/indentr][/highlight]