Concerns about the enemy

Comrades,

Over the past week or so, I've been watching our enemy, the evil "Republicans", and one of their leaders in particular, one Rush Limbaugh, with growing concern.

Obviously we need to closely monitor these radical elements, lest they disrupt our Glorious RevolutionTM

Now, I can just imagine what many of you are thinking ... what the heck I'm talking about. As our leader proclaimed ... "We Won" ... bear with me as I explain why my concerns are troubling indeed.

Let me go back a few years to a movie that may be resembling real life - Gladiator.

If you have never seen that movie, the jist of it is: A Roman General gets enslaved to fight as a gladiator and gains popularity, the Emperor finds out the general is gathering people to fight and overthrow him. Eventually the Emperor destroys the insurrection, but the damage to his rule as been done, and he is no longer the Emperor.

So, as the plot of that movie shows, even a lowly slave can take down an Emperor. It may be seen that this "Rush Limbaugh" is the lowly slave, and our Glorious Emperor Leader is The Messiah Obama.

With the most recent victory of stimulus for everybody, a disturbing trend has again raised my concerns. It seems that all of the Republicans held together in their dissent. This trend started with just 1 peon - Rush. Alas, who are we going to blame when if it fails, so we can gain even more power in the future? Remember back when Comrade Clinton was the Glorious Leader in 1993, and he was able to pass his solution without Republican cover? That enabled the Republicans to actually gather more support and set back our cause 50 years or more.

Now, we are going to have to silence him, one way or another. But the unintended consequences may impact even us. If we force him off the air, like Comrade Pelosi wants, these pesky Republicans may become more of a threat. Though, if we leave him alone, he'll continue to say slanderous drivel that may inspire others to stand up against The One.

So, Comrades, you can see my concern growing, not due to stimulus, but the risk that these Republicans pose - they MUST be stopped.

A slight correction here, Comrade.

The Big O (blast of music from the timbrel, the cymbal, the flugelhorn, the triangle, the tortured fruit bat...at which point all his subjects citizens bow down) did not say "We won." He said, "I won."

Translation: L'etat, c'est moi.

It is the ultimate in collective thinking. Only Marshal Pupovich has come close to it, which is why he lifts his leg at us with such impunity.

Many, many apologies to The One. My thinking was wrong about the comment that He said "I won".

I must have faultered in my thinking that we were all equal - and that was my biggest mistake. Obviously, there are some among us that are MORE equal than others in the party, particularly the Party Leaders.

I'll check in to the nearest re-education center for immediate treatment.

The Evil Rush has escaped the progressive march twice before form The Walt Disney Company (ESPN) then again from our comrades at Bayer in the form of Oxycodone. It seems using capitalism to usurp the capitalists is not as efficient as the all knowing progressive gov't march.

We will finish him this time, for he will no longer hear us coming!

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:Many, many apologies to The One. My thinking was wrong about the comment that He said "I won".

I must have faultered in my thinking that we were all equal - and that was my biggest mistake. Obviously, there are some among us that are MORE equal than others in the party, particularly the Party Leaders.

I'll check in to the nearest re-education center for immediate treatment.

That is the beauty of the Revolution. Forgiveness comes with re-education.

Does this picture accurately reflect your idea, Raznoehintsi Pewkov? (BTW, I think your user name is misspelled; it should be Raznochinets Pewkov).

I'm not worried about the enemy. I know that the Victory of Communism is inevitable. What I worry about is where I will keep the skulls of all the Thought Criminals that we Purge. I have quite a collection, and my shelves are running out of room.

Image Any suggestions, Comrades?