Conscript Reporting

Since our beloved leader will be taking away our guns, we will be a glorious army of shovel wielding soldiers of the state!

What should we call it? KGB has already been taken, so has Gestapo, we must think of names, comrades!

Make no mistake, comrades, I am not questioning our beloved leader's judgement, I simply do not fully grasp the meaning of his profound plans.<br.
The mighty state will faithfully protect us, da? An armed populace is certainly redundant, but I have such faith in the state's ability to cure any ailment, and resolve any problem, that it seems to me that a civilian defense force would be redundant!
Perhaps, it is a program to help us better appreciate the pains taken by our vigilant police (thought and criminal).
I volunteer to wield my people's shovel, crying hymns of hope and brotherhood in praise of the blessed One.
<p>
[<i>We'll inadvertently dig our own graves as we attempt to shovel-through the mountains of B.S. slung spin-cycle-style by the President-elect and his media-minions</i>]
<p>
Names for the force:
<ul>
<li>Civilian ReEducation and Assessment Battalion
<li>Shovels Held Aloft for our Messiah
<li>Occult Battalion of Amerikan Monitors and Analyzers
</ul>

Who are these thugs going to aim their weapons at?

We are already a police state with the world's largest military?
What is he going to do, give uniforms to the Crips?

Idiot.

Well, The One will put the criminal capitalist worshiping thugs in the gangs to work in his new force. There they will be joined by revolutionary brothers from such organizations like the ELF - they have important experience with "pro-active accidental spontaneous demolition" and "reverse fire fighting techniques".

To these, one could add as a core of experienced NCOs , members of the military who have been mustered out following Comrade Obama's announced Investment in the Military.

Of course, there will need to be highly committed political officers to oversee such units. And there is the question of their mobility, and the cooperation with local authorities, or lack thereof.

It really is almost like peeling away the layers of a red onion, with each layer of solution comes another problem to be CRUSHED under the heel our Fearless Leader's new chief of staff.