Constitution Secured By AntiFa

At the beginning of this century, the voters of Texazistan charged Conquistator Juan Cornynado to seek and preserve The Constitution, located somewhere in the The Lost City of Constitionola.

Legends of finding the treasured gold of The Lost City of Constitutionola define Texazistan's history.

Due to the technological primitive nature of the beginning of this century, the collective must suffice with this artist's rendering of the legendary scene when the native tribesitizens of Texazistan employ Conquistator Juan Cornynado to discover The Lost City of Constitutionola and its golden treasure.

Below is the early century map provided to Constitution Explorer, Cornynado.

While on his Constitution Exploration Tour of Duty, Conquistator Juan Cornynado met another Swampstatesman in the ecoregion of Kentucky, who was also in search of the golden treasure of The Lost City of Constitutionola.

Together, Conquistator Juan Cornynado, and SwampTurtle, Ditch McConstitutionell, pictured below, set out to find The Constitution in order to protect and secure golden wealth through constitutional interpretation.

For ages, The Constitution was reputed to be housed for publicnobody's viewing in the fabled National Archives building constructed of the finest chiseled precious stones. The foundation for the fabled National Archives was dug deep by Mike Muggedagain and his Steam'dShovel so that the Constitution's foundation would not fail.

Recently, the confirmation of Judge Merrick Garland as the next U.S. Attorney General introduced new shimmering vistas to securing the National Archives building and the treasured gold of The Constitution.

"I agree that Judge Garland has the temperament and the qualifications for the job of attorney general. As I said, I was impressed by his humility and his humanity, and I intend to support his nomination," Conquistator Juan Cornynado, R-Texazistan, said at the committee vote. "But I must express some concerns because I hope we're not headed toward another Obama-Holder Justice Department take two."

Cornynado specifically pointed to Garland's failure to commit to allowing John Durham's investigation of the origins of the Russia probe to continue.

In his confirmation hearing, Judge Garland successfully committed to nothing, alluding to allegations that he had any prior thoughts as to constitutional issues like borders, protection of property, to be legalized aliens, or even the distinction between good and evil, as gross misstatements as to his personal integrity to oversee Justice in Amerikkka.

Both Conquistator Juan Cornynado, and SwampTurtle, Ditch McConstitutionell approved Judge Garland's confirmation allowing the new Attorney General to determine the security of The Constitution.

Today, thanks to Conquistator Juan Cornynado, and SwampTurtle, Ditch McConstitutionell escalades of power, a non-partisan, non-government group known as AntiFa was accepted by Attorney General Garland as the sole security force of National Archives and the treasure housed within its fabled walls.

And that's the conclusion of the legendary quest that beknighted Juan Cornynado, at the earliest beginning of this century, to travel from Texazistan to the Lost City of Constitutionola and rob it of its gold.

.0.png
Comrade 'pelipski, while I find myself in great appreciation and general approval of your History of Texazistan, I must nevertheless point out that Swamp Turtle Ditch McConstitutionell has new outfit these days. I must say, it suits him well!

There is no additional charge for enhancement of said History.

R.O.C.K. you can enhance 'pelipsky's history anytime, anywhere.

All comrades like Ditch McConstitutionell know Xina has some great tailors recreating design templates stolen borrowed from Milan...plus a "not that kind of massage."

Comrades,

Now that Antifa is the private sector security of the National Archives, we now know not just the Declaration of Independence and Constitution documents are racist. Evidently the entire National Archives building is riddled with structural racism, in its very structure.

The rotunda housing the Declaration and Constitution documents was designed by structural racists to enhance the vision of Amerikkka to conform to racist ideologues like Thomas Jefferson.

A Select Senate Committee will be formed today to measure the cost to remove the structural racism that is the very structure of The National Archives building.

Whatever the cost, comrades.
Whatever the cost.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

There are only two ways to effectively address this situation:

1. Change the name of the building to The Regretful National Archives of America's Shameful Documents of the Founding of the Fascist Systemization of White Hegemonic Oppression, or

2. Wait until the Bullsheviks are gone and put a big banner across the edifice that declares, "If you can't handle the founding documents without trigger warnings and crying booths, maybe it's time for you to emmigrate to a different country."

You said it, Colonel Obeyasezu.

'pelipsky's gonna pick your option, as well as Tractor Barn Party, #2.

What is this??? some kind of Boston Massacre twisted history repeating itself upside down through the tape machine???

But, option #2, that's behind the beautiful Red...and look at that RED, y'know Melania and POTUS together looked through all the swatches, and the different fabrics and even the weaves to select the RED MAGA hats, that everyone out there ....and you look maganificent, people, you really do. Just MAGAnificent!!!

But look at this big beautiful red door that opens into option and Tractor Barn, #2. You know, Mitch, just had one tune running through his lyrical mind, every MAGA red door he saw...ol Mitch wanted to paint it black. Every one, folks. Look at the depth of empigmentation of the hue of Red in this Red Door of Opportunity, POTUS would say to Ditch. Why can't there be a beautiful red door option for The People? I'd point out...but Ditch, yeah he just had this all red doors must be painted black because that's what Mitch is always singing.

Happy Independence Day to the U.S.A. (which is currently the U.S.S.A. but may once again become the U.S.A.).

(Beware of capitalist advert before video starts)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:There are only two ways to effectively address this situation:

1. Change the name of the building to The Regretful National Archives of America's Shameful Documents of the Founding of the Fascist Systemization of White Hegemonic Oppression, or

2. Wait until the Bullsheviks are gone and put a big banner across the edifice that declares, "If you can't handle the founding documents without trigger warnings and crying booths, maybe it's time for you to emmigrate to a different country."
This whole idea of preserving old "documents" of any kind is counterrevolutionary. The State issues documents at its pleasure to determine the Current Truth, and it de-issues them when the "truth" in them is no longer current and is to be erased rather than preserved.

Comrade Pelipsky

Thank you for the history lesson. It is said that those "who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it", of course this is ignored by us here in the Kollektive™, and for good reason. You know, the wrong people, real communism not being tried, yada yada yada and all that stuff, but I digress. 

I do have a question about the exemplary individuals at ANTIFA guarding the National Archives. Where do they find the time and who is grooming minding The Children™ while they are away guarding the archives?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago,
Maybe Illegal Mexican drug cartel monkeys could suffice. Garland could issue them little bullet proof vests and diapers. Children love monkeys.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/21/monkey-w ... -16863912/

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/12/2023, 10:31 am
The National Archives
The Regretful National Archives of America's Shameful Documents of the Founding of the Fascist Systemization of White Hegemonic Oppression

Remember Comrades, the Current Truth that the National Archives’ Security was Bidenized to private interest force, AntiFa, was truthfully documented by Jackalopelipsky at The People’s Cube.

When AntiFa assumed operational control of The National Archives, the National Fan was hit with Jack Smith’s excrement at the behest of Chairman Joe Bae Din. The full red diaper smell is proof enough.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... en-regime/

The Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to facilitate the investigation into Trump’s handling of documents, according to memos reviewed by investigative reporter John Solomon.