Convincing the Proletariat about the Climate Change Truth

Comrades, I just received the following email from the administration at University of Central Florida, and wanted to share with fellow proles.

Dear Comrade John Frum,

The UCF College of Graduate Studies invites you to attend "Telling the Climate Change Story", January 21, 2016 at 12:00pm in Student Union, Room 218. Our speaker, Susan Hassol, is a climate change communicator, analyst, and author. She was the Senior Science Writer and communication strategist on all three U.S. National Climate Assessments and will be sharing about her work to translate science to the public.

Arizona State's official newsletter also announced the same kind of thing today:

The power of words: climate change and the media
Panel featuring NY Times and NPR writers, ASU scientist to discuss how the stories we tell affect how we respond to climate change.
Note the same key word, "story". There are no coincidences.

I'm told a participation trophy will be awarded to all attendees...

Our speaker, Susan Hassol, is a climate change communicator, analyst, and author. She was the Senior Science Writer and communication strategist on all three U.S. National Climate Assessments and will be sharing about her work to translate science to the public.
I am so glad the science will be translated. It is so much easier to follow the story when it is printed with the Science version in one column and The People's English in the other.

But surely this is simple problem? Believe in climate change or go to gulag. Problem solved, da?

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I'm told a participation trophy will be awarded to all attendees...

In cooperation with the The Academy of Motion-Picturing Arts & Sciences, PoliticalXray.Com has created the "HUA Award" (the "Heads-Up Activism Award") to recognize outstanding achievements in support of the Progressive Agenda. The HUA Award will soon eclipse the "Academy Award" in importance which thus far has merely subliminally served as an "HUA Award."

Pictured immediately above is the HUA Award for "Outstanding HUA for Global Warming Climate Change Liturgy"

--KOOK