Cornwallis disembarks at Elkton

cornwallis.jpeg

Comrades, good news from the trans-living voting front!

Time traveling KGB-spies - under the command of the Evil Donald Trump - have obtained a recent dispatch by one of our progressive allies, the contents of which will cause our fellow progressives no small amount of joy!

To the attention of Her Royal Highness Hillary Clinton, Marquess of Rodham,

With great joy I can inform your excellency that today (the sixth of november, 2016) my undead troops disembarked in the colonial province of Maryland at Head of Elk, with little alarum & resistance from the side of the rebels.

Our continental adversaries melted away at the first sight of our columns advancing, retreating no doubt towards some trigger-free safe spaces.

As I drive towards Philadelphia, I must confess unto you that my post causes me no small concerns, as the leading of an army of Zombie Redcoats & other Undead creatures from voting booth to voting booth is no small matter & not part of my earlier experiences in his majesty's service.

In this light, I hope king George and yourself forgive me the small delay caused by my inexperience & also by our temporary pause in the township of Wilmington, awaiting the arrival of his majesty's South American allies to reinforce our army and our voting efforts.

For now, the rebel George Washington is nowhere to be seen. I expect to bring the province of Maryland into the British fold before monday evening, then to continue our advance to the voting booths of New York.

Can your excellency advise me on the rumour I have heard that the rebel capital has moved south to the banks of the Potomac?

I am Madam Yr Most Obt Sert,
General Charles Cornwallis

Fresh from the headquarters of lord cornwallis:

To Captain Craptek, Esq.

Dear captain, I have received the good news regarding your capture of the voting ballots in the Virginias & the digging of holes under trees to hide them. Please proceed in digging them up, and casting them in the Voting Booths of your choice & I will send spanish speaking allies to help you in this matter.

His majesty is pleased with your service, comrade Captain craptek, and is considering elevating you to a peerage, as I have mentioned you in my recent despatches & I wish you well with your task at hand & your health etc.

Please restrain yourself regarding the consumption of nuts in the army's baggage train, as we shall be needing them to feed our unregistered voting allies. May the almigthy grant us strength in our endeavour & long live king George.

I write you in good health, remaining Yr Obt Svnt,
Lord Charles Cornwallis
craptekbritish.jpg

Comrades, verily ― these sublime writings & noble imagery are a reason to, after we return from our kollektive toil in the kapusta fields, study History - with refreshed ebullience.

(as well as eagerly, with 99.9% kollektive turnout, pull tomorrow the most korrekt lever!)
(or else...)

dumhess.jpg

Captain Craptek,

I have sent the Bavarian general Genosse Graf von Dummkopf to Trenton, at the head of a column of Hessians and Syrian Rapefugees, to make winter quarters there, as this is a peaceful town & not likely to endure an attack by the rebels. Please supply him with your nuts & other necessities.

Yr Obdt Svnt,
Lord Cornwallis