Criminalls for Gun Control

I have just discovered a den collective of our ideological brothers!

Criminalls for Gun Control wrote:Saving criminals by disarming citizens.

Who are we and what do we believe?

We, the members of the International Criminals Union, declare our position that all free and sovereign nations unite to ban the possession of firearms by law-abiding citizens.

It is our belief that our profession becomes more dangerous without strong and strict laws to regulate and prevent law-abiding citizens from possessing firearms. When only criminals and police can own a firearm our union's potential for growth will be unsurpassed.

The disarming of law-abiding citizens will allow our union to continue forth to the next generation with decreased risks of injury or our murder.

And since the Glorious Government is on OUR side, it is only fair that ONLY we and the government have guns.

Yes, indeed, but when did I care about legality? For me? I take a lead from Our Many Titted Empress and the Chosen One. She, our ex-Empress, thought nothing of lying, cheating, stealing, and fraud. But the Chosen one worked his way up the ranks from Law School to voter fraud.

What a mensch.

Is this "Criminalls for Gun Control" group the same as the International group that is lead by Comrade Soros? Or are they an illegal criminal group that is competing for our same resources?

Thought experiment. You're an armed hooligan. You come to two houses. First house has a sign that says NRA member, and We Shoot First, Ask Questions Later. Second house sign says. "Union Member since 1967, and "Attention Hooligan. I have a wooden bat, and I will run you down and bash your skull in. I will bash it and bash it and bash it until I can silk screen my next T-shirt with your liquified gray matter.".Now, what house are you going to approach? Mr. Annual Membership with quaint, over used scare tactic, or home of dues paying Mr. Seriously Fckd in the Head with the baseball bat? Enough said.

Answer: the third house with the Greenpeace sign.

By the way, if you silk-screen a tee-shirt with the liquified gray matter of the burglar, be sure to set the die to make sure it doesn't fade. If it's particularly good, you might consider framing it instead of wearing it.

Comrades, I think our glorious leader Barrack Hussein Obama should lead by example and have his security detail completely disarm. Is sign of good faith, da?

Gun control means never having to say I missed you.

Moo, your zeal is entirely understandable. But he should <i>say</i> that and never <i>do</i> that. It's all about what you say and how what you do. Talk the talk and let fools walk the walk.