Crisis pregnancy? The government is here to fix that.

According to Reuters, California's law known as the FACT (Reproductive Freedom, Accountability, Comprehensive Care and Transparency) Act requires pro-life crisis pregnancy centers to post notices for abortion facilities. The law was adopted (pun intended) in 2015 under the governorship of Jerry Brown and backed by the ultra-left California State government. It's now being challenged in the U.S. Supreme Court.

We couldn't help but wonder what our world might be like if competing entities were required to shill for each other.

Thoughts?

• CSPAN
    - CNN: when accuracy gets boring

• Gold's Gym
    - Lazyboy: sit back and be comfortable after your broken New Year's resolution

• Grace Point Crossroads Church
    - Church of Satan: you won't believe the excitement on Misery Mondays and Torment Tuesdays

• eHarmony
    - The Chicken Ranch: dating without an app… and without dating

• Home Living Health Care
    - Kevorkian and Associates: tired of nurses seeing you naked?

• Forever Home Adoption Center
    - Bare Teeth Dog Fighting Club: stop by to win back your adoption fee

• Presbyterian Women's Garden Club
    - Diamond's Strip Club: want to earn some extra money?

• Weight Watchers
    - Domino's: visit us after your weekly meeting

• 5-Star Maids
    - Superior Demolition: because maids'll go through your stuff

Perhaps the FACT Act is actually the Forcing Abortion Centers through Tyranny Act.

More from Confederacy of Drones here.

Life imitates the People's Cube:

Just this morning a popular anti-Trumper, Brian Krassenstein, added to the above list by Tweeting this:

If you are going to put teachers armed with guns in every school, then let's also put teachers armed with books in every gun store.

For some reason I don't think that some of those on the right would like that too much.

To which we Tweeted back:

We can also put parents planning to be parents in every Planned Parenthood

US Congress
- Banking for Dummies: "If you spend more than you earn, you'll go bankrupt."

Red Square wrote:If you are going to put teachers armed with guns in every school, then let's also put teachers armed with books in every gun store.

For some reason I don't think that some of those on the right would like that too much.
I may be asking for a show trial here, but I absolutely do not see sense or cleverness in that. I mean, the last time I was in a gun store, I don't remember anybody posted at the door with a drawn weapon in case somebody came in to threaten us with books. In fact, you can buy books at gun shows. Probably something to do with military history rather than Heather Has Two Mommies, but still, books.

The good news here is that since the gummint is involved, your "procedure" will be done by the female and/or minority-owned company using unionized publicly-schooled residents of undocumented nationality status, each representing the highest standards of the lowest bidder...Image

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The good news here is that since the gummint is involved, your "procedure" will be done by the female and/or minority-owned company using unionized publicly-schooled residents of undocumented nationality status, each representing the highest standards of the lowest bidder...Image
That guy on the left is a little disturbing.

That's because you are homophobic. And racist.

Comrade, why don't you get the coupon out of this week's "Beet-tender" magazine, and head on down to your neighborhood Jiffy-lobo. Ask for the "Krystal-Nacht Special," it'll cure what ails you, and it's covered by some Obama-care plans above the Bronze level...

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote: That guy on the left is a little disturbing.

Only a little? I'm wondering what they are planning on butchering. Obviously beets.

- SK

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:That's because you are homophobic. And racist.

Comrade, why don't you get the coupon out of this week's "Beet-tender" magazine, and head on down to your neighborhood Jiffy-lobo. Ask for the "Krystal-Nacht Special," it'll cure what ails you, and it's covered by some Obama-care plans above the Bronze level...
Ты прав, товарищ. Сейчас я иду в Жиффи-Лобу.

And a good time to be had by all.

Stop by the tractor barn when you can walk again, we'll find something to help your staggering.

The always wise and debonaire [color=#C0392B]Komissar al-Blogunov[/color] wrote: That guy on the left is a little disturbing.
Image .
Indeed!

(I knew Ivan was butchering our tractors!)