Dear Leader's Two Sons

Obama Speaks About His SONS – TWICE

On two separate occasions, Dear Leader (pbuh) mentions "my two sons" when defending glorious universal healthcare for all peoples, especially womyn's birth control which evil rethugliKKKans and teabaggers wish to eliminate (spit).

Perhaps Dear Leader (pbuh) has a secret life with a secret wife in Kenya? Could they be composite sons? And what are their names? Trayvon One and Trayvon Two? It boggles my simple proletariat mind!

I have a theory that Obama reproduces asexually, by dividing into two or more entities or by budding off a new individual while the parent remains a complete organism.

See Figure A:

Obama's Sons: They Are Real for Him

Much has been said, here at American Thinker and elsewhere, about Barack Obama's recent pair of teleprompted references to his (presumably) non-existent sons.
Thomas Lifson toys with the notion that Obama might in fact have secret sons, as a way of making sense of the seeming insanity of it. Selwyn Duke suggests it might indicate brain damage from Obama's (presumably) past drug use. (Funny, isn't it, how often one is left no choice but merely to presume about the Cipher-in-Chief.) David Paulin asks whether Obama might be the victim of a teleprompting prankster/saboteur.
All of these are reasonable speculations -- which is, in itself, reason to be perturbed about America's current devolved state. However, I would like to throw one more possibility into the mix, more straightforward, but no less bizarre, than the others. I believe it is likely that Obama compared the future prospects of "my daughters" to that of "my sons" precisely according to a sincerely prepared and carefully vetted script.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05 ... z1wBS8mh95

In a word, re: the American Thinker article - Yep.

If he was just a guy in the neighborhood it would be strange and rather sad. As the president of the United States of America it's scary as hell. Especially once he has no more election-related constraints (in either case).

He might be dog whistling and we don't get it. Maybe he has two sons with Larry Sinclair, or with somebody else.

Or he refers to the two daughters as his sons. Same as his grandpa referred to his mom as Stanley.

Either way, his Obamaness is being discriminatory. Could speak of children rather than daughters and sons. That's not gender-blind. We all know that sexual organs are a discriminatory social construct that must be deconstructed.

John Frum wrote: We all know that sexual organs are a discriminatory social construct that must be deconstructed.

And Dear Leader totally subscribes to this philosophy. That is why he has already had a pair of them removed before his tenure as president.

( I'm sorry folks, but I just can't bring myself to capitalize the "P" in President when talking about our current one.)

BTW :

trayvon.jpg
Obama Finger sm.jpg

Although Red Menace's boggled, proletariat opinion is only speculation, one must admit that there is an astonishing resemblance between these two.

John Frum wrote:We all know that sexual organs are a discriminatory social construct that must be deconstructed.
John Frum - you just scored a second Laika Headline! Extra beet ration for you!

Ooops I did it again. Hard work will melt my term in the gulag. When my reactionary white male engineering professor will ask me "what did you do the last 5 days?" I will answer "I made the Laika headlines twice."
Red Square wrote:
John Frum wrote:We all know that sexual organs are a discriminatory social construct that must be deconstructed.

Comrade Red Square,

It pains me but I have to emphasize that also
Or he refers to the two daughters as his sons. Same as his grandpa referred to his mom as Stanley.
deserves Laika headlines, if you think more about it. You know the full name of the mother of His Obamaness? Not Sandra Fluke, not that. She is Stanley Ann Durham.

Red Square wrote:

The Fact Is Well Known In My Our Collective that if Dear Leader actually had "two sons", both would resemble Comrade Bill Ayers. (And any other progeny would strongly resemble the 2000-ish Starting Lineup of The Chicago Bulls.)

Comrade John Frum -

The Current Truth is that Obama's real mother was young John Kerry who reproduces asexually when coming into contact with foreign Marxists.

Most equal of you, comrade Frum. In the spirit of collectivism, you can have the rest of my beet vodka ration.

If Obama had two sons, they'd be properly polymorphously perverse, like those two naked Miami men, one gnawing off the other's face on the side of a highway. Respect it!

All this time I was under the impression Obama had two girls. What a shocking new revelation.

https://andelino.wordpress.com/

Red Square wrote:I have a theory that Obama reproduces asexually, by dividing into two or more entities or by budding off a new individual while the parent remains a complete organism.

See Figure A:
Figure B:
reproduction-by-budding.png