Dear Leader's Valiant Effort to Save Kayla Mueller

Catherine Herridge Report.JPG

A somber BuzzFeed News crew listened attentively as President Obama described his valiant effort to save a young social worker, Kayla Mueller, from ISIS, the conservative, radical religious hate group now ravaging the Middle East.

"I deployed an entire operation — at significant risk — to rescue not only her but the other individuals who had been held, and probably missed them by a day or two, precisely because we had that commitment,"Obama told BuzzFeed News, after saying he disagreed with the suggestion that the government hadn't done everything within its power to rescue Mueller.
Meanwhile, Faux News operative Catherine Herridge reported:

“...there was very specific intelligence about the location of a group of Western hostages in May 2014, so specific that intelligence officials even knew in which building they were being held.”

"The question is why there was such a delay by the White House to act on this information," Herridge said. "They did not OK the rescue operation until about seven weeks later. And there was clearly a fundamental disconnect between the quality of the intelligence, which the rescue team felt was of a sufficient level that they could act, and what was described to me as a significant delay on behalf of the White House, asking for the intelligence to build up further before they would act."
Now, which report is korrekt? One comes directly from the lips of Dear Leader, the other from right wing operative Herridge. We, of course, know who's telling the truth here - don't we? Who's to say how long “a day or two” is anyway?

Only Dear Leader you must trust. No one else.

Craptek, I rebuke you for contradicting His Obamaness in you reporting. The evidence (emphasis added):

from ISIS, the conservative, religious radical hate group now ravaging the Middle East.

Fact: The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is NOT, Repeat NOT, a religiously affiliated organization. His Obamaness has made this perfectly clear on numerous occasions.

Fact: ISIS is NOT, Repeat NOT a conservative organization. Conservative organizations are bad, and ISIS is obviously not conservative, as they are righteously indignant at the imperialism of the United States. This sentiment makes them most Progressive.

Fact: ISIS is NOT, Repeat NOT, a radical hate group. Only Christians can form hate groups, and as above noted, ISIS has no religious affiliation, much less a Christian background.

Fact: Isis is NOT, Repeat NOT, ravaging the Middle East. They are in fact freedom fighters trying to undo the evil and illegal occupation of Iraq begun under the evil and racist George W. Bush in his so-called "War on Terror."

...Just like his Obamaness.

Captain Craptek wrote: ... Now, which report is korrekt? One comes directly from the lips of Dear Leader, the other from right wing operative Herridge. We, of course, know who's telling the truth here - don't we? Who's to say how long “a day or two” is anyway?

Truth is relative my dear komrade Captain. I think we can all rest assured in believing everything that comes out from the pie hole of our Komrade Glorious Leader. He is always korrekt.

By the way komrade, why do you even watch Faux News??? Faux News transmits illegal broadcasts. Until it can be wiped off of the airwaves, we are not to watch or listen to it in accordance with Komrade Glorious Leader's direktives. I am afraid this will have to be reported to the local politikal officer, Komrade.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Craptek, I rebuke you for contradicting His Obamaness in you reporting. The evidence (emphasis added):

from ISIS, the conservative, religious radical hate group now ravaging the Middle East.

Fact: The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is NOT, Repeat [highlight=#ffff00]NOT, a religiously affiliated organization[/highlight]. His Obamaness has made this perfectly clear on numerous occasions.

Fact: ISIS is NOT, Repeat [highlight=#ffff00]NOT a conservative organization[/highlight]. Conservative organizations are bad, and ISIS is obviously not conservative, as they are righteously indignant at the imperialism of the United States. This sentiment makes them most Progressive.

Fact: ISIS is NOT, Repeat [highlight=#ffff00]NOT, a radical hate group[/highlight]. Only Christians can form hate groups, and as above noted, ISIS has no religious affiliation, much less a Christian background.

Fact: Isis is NOT, Repeat [highlight=#ffff00]NOT, ravaging the Middle East[/highlight]. They are in fact freedom fighters trying to undo the evil and illegal occupation of Iraq begun under the evil and racist George W. Bush in his so-called "War on Terror."

...Just like his Obamaness.

Don't be so picky Comrade Brain-in-Jar. After all, what's in a word? Meaning shifts with the Current Truth™ and besides, "what possible difference now can it make?" Thus spake Lady Hillary.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: ... Now, which report is korrekt? One comes directly from the lips of Dear Leader, the other from right wing operative Herridge. We, of course, know who's telling the truth here - don't we? Who's to say how long “a day or two” is anyway?

Truth is relative my dear komrade Captain. I think we can all rest assured in believing everything that comes out from the pie hole of our Komrade Glorious Leader. He is always korrekt.

By the way komrade, why do you even watch Faux News??? Faux News transmits illegal broadcasts. Until it can be wiped off of the airwaves, we are not to watch or listen to it in accordance with Komrade Glorious Leader's direktives. I am afraid [highlight=#FFFF00]this will have to be reported to the local politikal officer[/highlight], Komrade.

Thanks for the warning komrade. Fortunately, I am the local politikal officer...case dismissed!

Captain Craptek wrote:
....Thanks for the warning komrade. Fortunately, I am the local politikal officer...case dismissed!

Of course. A wise verdict. Please forgive me komrade Captain.