Debt Man Walking

debt man walking.jpg
Rush Limbaugh today referred to our Dear Leader as Debt Man Walking, an obvious reference to the Movie. More hate filled rhetoric.

Obama is highly and unusually incompetent.

Is this “Intelligent”...
“Obama” says credit drop resulted from political gridlock"...
Wasting Trillions of dollars had no bearing on the decision.

Major Mistake says That is straight from the slop, er, top.

I SAY, WHO IN THE HELL DOES STANDARD AND POOR'S THINK THEY ARE, touching our "aaa" credit rating? Why the USSA is the bastion of sound financial policy. Did you see the Treasury Market take a hit? NO..............................I don't think so.....where else is the World going to stash their money? Germany? Ha!....they don't even have the cash to bail out that wormy pedophile, Bersconi or whatever his name is......oh, and what about China, you say? Their actual debt is almost 100% of GDP, and they aren't backing off buying our debt!
Of course that would mean devaluing their inflated currency. Hence there is nothing to see here, comrades! So, move along, and start the propaganda campaign to discredit the Teabaggers! They are the ones at fault here.......

Dear Peoples Comrade,

I'd say you'd better start looking over your shoulder. The next thing you know, Comrade Buffoon is going to be demanding that your talent be redistributed to him to complement what he's sought to have redistributed from SuperKommissar Maxim.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Dear Peoples Comrade,

I'd say you'd better start looking over your shoulder. The next thing you know, Comrade Buffoon is going to be demanding that your talent be redistributed to him to complement what he's sought to have redistributed from SuperKommissar Maxim.

--KOOK
I am not above copying a complement for emphasis. Thanks. Nor would I miss any opportunity to give Comrade Buffoon the back of my hand (in all comradely fellowship).

Comrade, have you had proper instruction in delivering a friendly back-handed compliment? An old prog, my Father Prog, told me how. First, don't do like the Stooges and let you wrist get limp. (I cannot tell you how hard it was to get Bruno to do it right.)

Second, turn at the waist and let your shoulders follow through.

Third, make sure to stand a couple of feet away. More speed in the hand.

Once Nanski was at the Rancho and was blubbering about her lost 757 and majority. A counting error, we know, and elections stolen by RethugliKKKans. But my lord she did go on. So many tears that her face was looking like a wedding cake left in the rain.

I couldn't take it and so I delivered the Manual Correction, which to her had heretofore meant she had a wedgie and it was all wadded up in her junk, and I tell you, that nearly kills the coyotes.

So I delivered the Manual Correction, and it took 43 Botox injections to get her face back into order, along with a subdermal steel cable attached to a Grainger winch under her wig.

Not Dr. M's best work but he has so little to work with. After all, Nanski is a red rag, a stolen bone, and someone else's hair.

If the repulsive disgusting subhuman proles heroic "electorate" who infest The Nation Formerly Know As "Amerikkka" Overwhelmingly Elected First Commissar Obama cannot Trust Their Betters Their Commissars Their Elected Hard-Working Administrative "President", then who can they trust?

Borrowing is our friend, owing money is a virtue.
borrow money.jpg

Comrades, let me put your minds at rest. I listen to America Left, or as it's now just called, "Left," which means that they are supranational. As are we all, since we are conduits of the Eternal Truth du Jour which we receive on our Superheterodyne, Phased-Antenna-Array Tinfoil hats.

I digress. Thom Hartman, whose extra "h" I love, continually says that there's nothing wrong with the Feds borrowing money. "We only borrow it from ourselves." How I do love him: he's never heard of China or Japan, and that is a properly blinkered Prog view.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: Thom Hartman, whose extra "h" I love, continually says that there's nothing wrong with the Feds borrowing money. "We only borrow it from ourselves." How I do love him: he's never heard of China or Japan, and that is a properly blinkered Prog view.

Gee, if I borrow money from myself then I really don't owe anything and there isn't a creditor that can say anything that'll change anything about anything I do. So, I don't get it. If I give myself a Super-Duper Quadruple Triple A Plus credit rating the stores I go to don't seem to care. I think Obama ought to make Thom Hartman ambassador to China and let those people over there have a good piece of our mind. If anybody can calm them down it's an original thinker that sees things clearly.

Margaret, I like the idea of Original Thinker. Lord Obozo is most certainly an original thinker, or Bill Ayers is, and since Ayers' hand is intimately acquainted with Lord Ozero's intestines, from the inside, entering from the rear, I permit myself to think that Bill Ayers' hand is an Original Thinker. He was certainly thinking originally when he made the bomb which killed three people, and when he and his wife, the lovely Bernadette, launched Lord Onothing's political career after he had been law-review editor and had written not a single article and all he'd done was instruct people how to threaten and commit voter fraud in his community organizing.

Oh. Perhaps that was the original thinking that Bill Ayers had in mind.

Now my question is, before Bill Ayers' hand was so intimately connected with the Dear Odimbo's insides, whose hand was there before?

Reverend Wright's, of course my dear Father Prog!

I worry about Lord Ozilch's innards. How would you like it if you'd had Nanski's hand up your ass for years? Those velociraptor claws, you know.