Dept of "Justice" to not prosecute Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri

Comrades!

Glorious news from our Party Pravda the Washington Post!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/26/AR2010082606353.html

Let us all rejoice that our progressive administration is again putting its finger in the eye of America BusHitler and his thugs by refusing to prosecute the cowardly heroic freedom fighter Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri for his underhanded brave strike against the Imperialist Amerikkan military, the stooges of Halliburton!

WHAT?! The fascist Amerikkkan death camp at Guantanamo Bay is still open?

And why should he continue to persecute this glorious freedom fighter who's only crime cough cough ... was a wee tiny explosion aimed at our Navy? Why, he was just standing up for what his terroristbrethrenhood told him to do. Very Boy Scoutish. oops, well, not a good example... uh uh, very SEIUish!

Perhaps it was discovered that he was a paid up member of the New Black Pampers?

Black Pampers? RACIST! Do you written permission from fearless Leader to use the "B" word, loyal Comarde?!

Good for the DOJ! This should free up their time to join in the investigation of baseball players taking steroids!

I mean, that makes a horribly unequal game even more horrifically unequal!

I'm glad our priorities are finally straight!

In a show of respect he wishes the Hamosque be finished before any trial occurs in NYC. They have a very tight prayer schedule.

ah yes, that is most correct Comrade Groucho but not to be said to loudly or the reichwinger blogosphere will overhear and repeat. I am still hoping they do not pick up on this smart little scheme. Our poor Mooslimic comraderics need our support in their time of Homosquing.