Do not forget February 29th is Spring Harvest

Supergirls.jpg
What is Spring harvest? Spring Harvest is when the females of the world get their tranquilizer guns out and hunt for a male of their liking to harvest their jizz. It happens every four years. They put their male prize to sleep to extract the goods. Some went early this year. I guess they were impatient.

'Sperm collectors' on the loose in Zim city

I prepared for this year. It was probably a few weeks back that you saw me last. I already gave you my Hammer and Loupe to continue communicating with me when I am out. Not only it has a chip to tract its whereabouts, it also has a transmitter and receiver for communication like a cell phone. I am in my undisclosed safe house as this day passes. Where am I you ask? Well it is not on an isolated abandoned Russian island base. I packed my Hawaiian shirts just in case.

I never forgot my male comrades. I gave you each a chastity belt. It covers like a cold underwear. It will prevent the girls from harvesting you, and comes with a five digit code lock so you do not need to worry about keys as they can be duplicated and lost. Each belt has a code inked on a separate piece of paper. You are to make sure you destroy the paper with the code.

Happy Hunting Girls!

Hammer and Loupe wrote: I never forgot my male comrades. I gave you each a chastity belt. It covers like a cold underwear. It will prevent the girls from harvesting you, and [highlight=#99cc00]comes with a five digit code lock[/highlight] so you do not need to worry about keys as they can be duplicated and lost. Each belt has a code inked on a separate piece of paper. You are to make sure you destroy the paper with the code.

I've heard this five digit code referred to colloquially as Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote: I never forgot my male comrades. I gave you each a chastity belt. It covers like a cold underwear. It will prevent the girls from harvesting you, and [highlight=#99cc00]comes with a five digit code lock[/highlight] so you do not need to worry about keys as they can be duplicated and lost. Each belt has a code inked on a separate piece of paper. You are to make sure you destroy the paper with the code.

I've heard this five digit code referred to colloquially as Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

If I made it three, it would be too easy for the girls.

How many People's Cube comradettes can you find in the picture above? If you do, run!

Red Square wrote:How many People's Cube comradettes can you find in the picture above? If you do, run!

At first I saw only 3. Now I see 5! Which way do I run?

37574-Supergirls-2.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Square wrote:How many People's Cube comradettes can you find in the picture above? If you do, run!

37574-Supergirls-2.jpg

FORWARD!

Always forward, comrade.

Captain Craptek wrote:

37574-Supergirls-2.jpg

I motion to add Mrs. Red Square to this graphic. Not because she is a thief, but because she is a Kubist, and deserves to be represented in this revue of Female Kubists.

(Also because we can)

Captain Craptek wrote:

37574-Supergirls-2.jpg

This is indeed a"red"-letter day, as I'm going to agree with the People's Rodent.

There are multiple visages of the same person with multiple representative avatars and imagery. Should one comrade have multiple avatars and representative images while others have but one? I vote NAY! Such inequalities are counter to the good order and discipline of the Party and the People's Cube.

I hereby denounce Comrade May Putout for her ill-gotten and criminal accumulation of avatars and imagery ( with a sub-elemental crime of excessive consumption of pixels that the damn squirrel counts like his own nuts) and seek redistribution of the same ill-gotten gains to the People and the Children ™ immediately after a hasty show trial.

So there.

Hammer and Loupe, it should be obvious to you that I don't need a tranquilizer gun. All I need is my shovel.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

The attachment 37574-Supergirls-2.jpg is no longer available

This is indeed a"red"-letter day, as I'm going to agree with the People's Rodent.

There are multiple visages of the same person with multiple representative avatars and imagery. Should one comrade have multiple avatars and representative images while others have but one? I vote NAY! Such inequalities are counter to the good order and discipline of the Party and the People's Cube.

I hereby denounce Comrade May Putout for her ill-gotten and criminal accumulation of avatars and imagery ( with a sub-elemental crime of excessive consumption of pixels that the damn squirrel counts like his own nuts) and seek redistribution of the same ill-gotten gains to the People and the Children ™ immediately after a hasty show trial.

So there.

Comrades,

I've been laboring on the treadmill of The People's Computational Machine™ since reading Comrade Ivan's charges this morning. After much sorting and altering organizing of the data, I'm afraid there's bad news - bad news, that is, for our former Comrade May Putout!

There is a discrepancy of nearly 300 megapixels in The People's Pixel Distribution account! Where are the pixels? Who has been tampering with the proper monthly distribution? I want answers, and I want them NOW!!

Well,...May? And while you're thinking of an answer, try answering this: Who is responsible for making this demeaning caricature of my oldest, best, and dearest friend Ivan?? Hmmmm?

IvanDoll-3.jpg

Damn that internet. Those pictures were supposed to get deleted.

So much for my self esteem

I am not even going to bother to try and say something clever here because the evil [color=#ff00ff]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
Comrades,

I've been laboring on the treadmill of The People's Computational Machine™ since reading Comrade Ivan's charges this morning. After much sorting and altering organizing of the data, I'm afraid there's bad news - bad news, that is, for our former Comrade May Putout!

There is a discrepancy of nearly 300 megapixels in The People's Pixel Distribution account! Where are the pixels? Who has been tampering with the proper monthly distribution? I want answers, and I want them NOW!!

Well,...May? And while you're thinking of an answer, try answering this: Who is responsible for making this demeaning caricature of [highlight=#ffff00]my oldest, best, and dearest friend Ivan[/highlight]?? Hmmmm?

Captain Craptek - look who you have teamed up with... good luck!

We both model for the same manufacturer of goofy internet images.

Ivan thought I would fall for a high-five... HAH!!!

(By the way... I never retain water when I am modeling!)

Comrade Putout wrote:
I am not even going to bother to try and say something clever here because the evil [color=#ff00ff]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
Comrades,

Well,...May? And while you're thinking of an answer, try answering this: Who is responsible for making this demeaning caricature of [highlight=#ffff00]my oldest, best, and dearest friend Ivan[/highlight]?? Hmmmm?

Captain Craptek - look who you have teamed up with... good luck!

We both model for the same manufacturer of goofy internet images.

Ivan thought I would fall for a high-five... HAH!!!

(By the way... I never retain water when I am modeling!)

TEMPTRESS!Image