Dog Catcher Czar

Comrades,

I recognize this is utterly unthinkable, but should REICHWING FASCIST™ Mitt Romney actually manage to defeat Dear Leader, Dear Leader needs a job. I think Mitt Romney should be gracious enough to create a special position for him: Czar of Dog Catchers.

This allows centralization for the People™ when it comes to dog catchers across the country. I believe Dear Leader is uniquely qualified since he's useless for anything else and it would of course allow him to explore his rather exotic tastes. Imagine, Comrades, if we just taxed the rich to create a central database of dog catchers and what they have caught. If Dear Leader wanted Roasted Rottweiler, he could just figure out where some have been caught and send a special jet for them just like the one used when BO the dog went to Maine. If Dear Leader wanted Chihuahua Chimichanga, he could send for a few.

While the title should stay as Czar of Dog Catchers, duties should be expanded to cover all kinds of animal control. People let their pet snakes loose. As we know, Dear Leader has fine tastes and has eaten snake, informing us in the "autobiography" written by Bill Ayers it is tougher than dog meat. So, as long as he knew where some released snakes were, he could send for them too.

People release all kinds of exotic animals. Dear Leader could tell us what these kinds of animals taste like, and compare them to dog and grasshoppers. His unofficial title could be Culinary Expert in Chief.

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:I recognize this is utterly unthinkable, but should REICHWING FASCIST™ Mitt Romney actually manage to defeat Dear Leader. I think Mitt Romney should be gracious enough to create a special position for him: Czar of Do Catchers.

Comrade, is lucky we have Obamacare as your no doubt vodka induced psychobabble caused me to have a nightmare and a severe migraine that required a trip to the gulag infirmary.

inaugauration2013.gif

Comrades,

And in order to justify the $3,000,000 salary, We may need to alter the title just a bit, perhaps something along these lines: Special Extermination Identification Unit. [SEIU]

You had better hope Emperor Misha I does not read your references to "Roasted Rottweiler" or see your photo of Chef Obamardee's Rottweiler Ravioli". The Emperor does not have a sense of humor when it comes to folks dissing Rottweilers. You do not ever want to hear him proclaim, "We are not amused." Those were the last words Che and Osama before one became maggot chow and the other slept with the fishes.

How does dog taste compared to Tranny from the Chicago Men's Club?
https://freewillsf.blogspot.com/2012/04/crass-obama-jokes-that-pitbull-tastes.html Dear Leader at the Dog BBQ pits: Stand your ground! Do not let them hound you!