Donald Trump changes accent, becomes acceptable to elites

Trump_British_Gentleman.jpg
How can Trump win the progressive elites over to his side? By switching to a Royal British accent. This way, exactly the same words and phrases will begin to sound much more profound, distinguished, and presidential. According to this video, he has already made a few test runs, with smashing success. Tally-ho, old boy!

Donald Trump shapeshifts, becomes the candidate of choice for millennials.

We all know what this means for Donald Trump, but what does this mean for Her Majesty Queen Hillary?

Comrade Red Square, you have convinced me. Anybody who has the same accent as the Queen of The Commonwealth of Australia is clearly the kind of leader we desperately need. Thank you for your in depth investigative investigation and revelation of what it is that the proles are truly lacking - class. Forget everything I have previously said of Comrade Trump. With that accent, he shows true leadership. Thank you for enlightening this humble servant of The State™.

Comrades - I think we already know how to do this:

I thought they were Trumpsters and known as Trumpster Divas. I stand corrected.

The Wizard of Trump RESIZED at 600p.jpg
He is all things to all people. He is whatever you want him to be... until he's not. But don't think about that right now. Just believe him when he tells you everything you want to hear. Don't believe the stuff you don't want to hear. He has to say that stuff-- for them, you know. But the stuff you do like to hear him say is what he really means. That I can tell you.

Make your own empty promises to the people of Oz:

The Wonderful  Wizard of Trump.jpg

I recently saw a news segment where Prince Charles spoke on camera, and realized whose voice and mannerisms the Trump parody imitated. It's exactly the voice of Prince Charles.

Just thought that would make an important public announcement.

Wilkes-Barre Rally, Pennsylvania.

trump-pennsylvania-1 (1).jpg
Estimated 6,000 people outside who couldn't get a seat

unstoppable.jpg
Donald better watch out - there's a new steam train coming down the tracks.

Comrade Biff - I hope you don't mind me reworking your image for posting in social media.

While the rules are not to trash the candidates, I don't think this is trashing - just a comment on their tactics. And besides I think it's too funny to leave it at the bottom of this thread.

[img]/images/Cruz_Kasich_Bike_Biff_Henderson.jpg[/img]

Comrade Red Square - I hope you don't mind me reworking your image for posting in social media.

While the rules are not to trash the candidates, I don't think this is trashing - just a comment on their tactics. And besides I think it's too funny to leave it at the bottom of this thread.

[ CANNIBALIZED PEOPLE'S CUBE IMAGE REMOVED ]

Konservative_Punk wrote:Comrade Red Square - I hope you don't mind me reworking your image for posting in social media.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Dear Konservative_Punk -

First, Trump on Poor Me magazine cover contradicted the reality of these elections and wasn't in any way funny or humorous.

Second, when we cannibalize someone's image or parody someone's language to make it into something opposite (unless we do it playfully, e.g. May Putout), we usually do this to our ideological adversaries. Do you now consider me your ideological adversary?

Third, you have no idea how many images and ideas of my own I decided not to do and put on the Cube, in order to prevent the same mutual resentment we see on social media.

Fourth, you obviously have been away from the Cube for a while and missed some discussions on this subject. I don't have the time right now to look up the links, but you can do us a big favor if you look them up yourself and see what I'm talking about.

Red Square wrote:
Image Dear Konservative_Punk -

First, Trump on Poor Me magazine cover contradicted the reality of these elections and wasn't in any way funny or humorous.

This is your site Comrade Red Square, so I will humble myself and agree with your assessment that there is nothing funny about a presidential candidate who accuses other candidates of cheating, and calls the system rigged when the political process plays out exactly as it was designed to, and just as it has for decades... But I wonder what you would say if Bernie and his surrogates were accusing Hillary and the DNC of the same things that your candidate is saying about his opponent and the RNC. Would that not make Bernie a candidate for the cover of Poor Me Magazine?

I guess that when you run the site, you get to decide what is funny and what isn't funny. It's ironic that this website was set up to demonstrate the absurdity of authoritarian figures who dictate what others should think and say. Can we not laugh at the occasional buffoonery and idiocy of ALL our dear leaders... even the ones we may admire and adore politically?

I confess that I was too lazy to do the search you requested of me, but am I to conclude that one of those rules was "Thou shalt not speak ill of Donald Trump," or something along those lines? As far as being ideological adversaries, you raise a good question. The People's Cube collective I thought I joined stood for the protection and exercise of individual liberty as declared and defined in America's founding documents. If that has changed, then perhaps we are adversaries. Otherwise, we are still on the same team although we may disagree about who will be the best president to protect our liberties...

To paraphrase Martin Niemöller:

First they came for the Cubists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was no longer a Cube Collectivist.
Then they came for the Trumpists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was a #NeverTrumpist.
Then they came for the Christians, and I did not speak out—
Because I hate Christianity.
Then they came for the Libertarians—and there was no one left to speak for me.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Red Square wrote:Comrade Biff - I hope you don't mind me reworking your image for posting in social media.

While the rules are not to trash the candidates, I don't think this is trashing - just a comment on their [highlight=#ffcc00]tactics[/highlight]. And besides I think it's too funny to leave it at the bottom of this thread.

[img]/images/Cruz_Kasich_Bike_Biff_Henderson.jpg[/img]
I love it. The futility of desperate acts amuses me. Guilty as charged.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Red Square wrote:

This is your site Comrade Red Square, so I will humble myself and agree with your assessment that there is nothing funny about a presidential candidate who accuses other candidates of cheating, and calls the system rigged when the political process plays out exactly as it was designed to, and just as it has for decades... But I wonder what you would say if Bernie and his surrogates were accusing Hillary and the DNC of the same things that your candidate is saying about his opponent and the RNC. Would that not make Bernie a candidate for the cover of Poor Me Magazine?

I guess that when you run the site, you get to decide what is funny and what isn't funny. It's ironic that this website was set up to demonstrate the absurdity of authoritarian figures who dictate what others should think and say. Can we not laugh at the occasional buffoonery and idiocy of ALL our dear leaders... even the ones we may admire and adore politically?

I confess that I was too lazy to do the search you requested of me, but am I to conclude that one of those rules was "Thou shalt not speak ill of Donald Trump," or something along those lines? As far as being ideological adversaries, you raise a good question. The People's Cube collective I thought I joined stood for the protection and exercise of individual liberty as declared and defined in America's founding documents. If that has changed, then perhaps we are adversaries. Otherwise, we are still on the same team although we may disagree about who will be the best president to protect our liberties...

Komrade Punk-

"Poor Me" Mag is for the thoughtkriminals who aren't successful.
Firing squad is for the thoughtkriminals who are successful.

[OFF]

In my observations, the Poor Me magazine edit is intended for crybabies and weak, spineless liberals. Trump is neither. I didn't see the image, but based on what Red Square wrote it seems like it might've been out of place or not keeping with the Poor Me magazine theme.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:
Red Square wrote:

Komrade Punk-

"Poor Me" Mag is for the thoughtkriminals who aren't successful.
Firing squad is for the thoughtkriminals who are successful.

[OFF]

In my observations, the Poor Me magazine edit is intended for crybabies and weak, spineless liberals. Trump is neither. I didn't see the image, but based on what Red Square wrote it seems like it might've been out of place or not keeping with the Poor Me magazine theme.

Thank you Comrade Stierlitz for your kind rebuke to keep me from the gulag. I will be so relieved when we finally have a glorious leader who calls people names and makes fun of them and blames everyone else for his own incompetence. Now that my thinking has been korrekted on this matter, I understand that the cover of Poor Me is not for self-pitying victims who whine and cry that the system is rigged and unfair, but for those whom The Party has deemed comical victims worthy of our laughter. Not dissimilar to the way that anything said or done by Kim Jong Un is worthy of applause.

It wasn't supposed to be an official version of Poor Me, as it appeared in the comment section, and not as a blog post. I erroneously found it comical when our next Dear Leader described the system as being rigged when things have been done in the same way since the party's inception. Now I know that it was NOT FUNNY at all and I am sorry to have contradicted The Party Narrative. From this day forward, I pledge to only find funny those things which have been publicly and officially declared to be of a comical nature. That is all.

Konservative_Punk - since you've been AWOL for some time, let me repost this blurb - it was addressed to a different user, but it also applies here:

The campaigns have thrown (and will continue to throw) all kinds of political poo at one another. That's what campaigns do. But then some people like to pick up the splatter and smear themselves and others in it. Such behavior is more suitable on social media or some political websites dedicated to this sort of activity. Let it stay there.

There's a lot of troll poo that can be thrown at Cruz as well. But if we start depositing it here from both sides, we'll all drown in it and our glorious red pages will become brown. Let's not do it, if only for sanitary purposes.

Red Square wrote:Konservative_Punk - since you've been AWOL for some time, let me repost this blurb - it was addressed to a different user, but it also applies here:

The campaigns have thrown (and will continue to throw) all kinds of political poo at one another. That's what campaigns do. But then some people like to pick up the splatter and smear themselves and others in it. Such behavior is more suitable on social media or some political websites dedicated to this sort of activity. Let it stay there.

There's a lot of troll poo that can be thrown at Cruz as well. But if we start depositing it here from both sides, we'll all drown in it and our glorious red pages will become brown. Let's not do it, if only for sanitary purposes.

Herr Direktor, you've got some 'splainin' to do!
...How soon can we expect to see the Official Donald Trump Denouncement Thread?

K.P. - I'm afraid that in all the excitement you have confused apples and oranges. Please contact Commissarka Pinkie - she will unconfuse you.