Down with yoga pants!

Lawmaker Says Yoga Pants Should Be Illegal

Keeping focus on the significant issues of our time, the lawmakers of Montana have taken up the cause of protecting citizens from their own preferences. Under the concept that Spandex is a privilege and not a right, Rethuglikkkan David Moore is proposing law to prohibit the wear of yoga pants as too revealing.

Yoga_Pants.jpg
You can't make this stuff up...

Ivan... this lovely lady better not be another one of your sisters!!

a-woman-who-is-not-ivans-sister-is-shocked.jpg

Are you sure it is not Yoda Pants? Or Yoda's pants?

skinny-pants.jpg

Comrade Renee Posey has won a victory (as confirmed by Change.org's red flag) for size equality.

No more fat shaming of big-boned women who want to buy skinny jeans will be permitted by Old Navy.

To date, 95,587 people have taken the time to sign a people's petition to stop this sizism and sexism....

SKINNY JEANS FOR ALL...

50352_263449811039_570828_n.jpg
wtf_ass1.jpg

On some they don't hide enough, and on others they don't reveal enough.

It is ... a puzzlement!

Lev Termen wrote:On some they don't hide enough, and on others they don't reveal enough.

It is ... a puzzlement!
Ah, yes, Comrade Lev,

Not only is it a puzzlement, (heh, heh) it's a bloody dichotomy!
(All definitions apply especially the one about moons.)

I wear yoga pants all the time. They feel good, they look good, and, dammit, I love them. I always cover my butt, though, out of common decency. I still maintain some level of modesty, whatever that's worth these days.

What is this "modesty" you speak of? This is the Interweb, for Lenin's sake...

Ha! Ya got me there, Ivan!

I can't really explain it but, I just like to "save myself" for my honey. He da man!

I know others may not appreciate my attributes, maybe. But, I don't want to take that chance. Some would, some wouldn't. I like privacy. Privacy is a good thing for many reasons. Just one reason is that people see things in so many different ways.

I agree with their right to do so, but, I do not wish to subject myself to their "evaluation."There! I said it!

Pamalinsky wrote: Not only is it a puzzlement, (heh, heh) it's a bloody dichotomy!

As in: "FLATUS. Now there's something that scares the big hairy bull dichotomy." ?

Lev Termen wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: Not only is it a puzzlement, (heh, heh) it's a bloody dichotomy!

As in: "FLATUS. Now there's something that scares the big hairy bull dichotomy." ?
Scares the big hairy bull dyke outa me! Ha! Ha! (got it!)

I guess nobody's pullin' the ol' merino byproduct over your eyes this week, Comrade Pammie.

When I was a boy, world was better spot
What was so was so, what was not was not
Now, I am a man, world have changed a lot
Some things nearly so, others nearly not

When my father was a king
He was a king who knew exactly what he knew
And his brain was not a thing
Forever swinging to and fro and fro and to

And it puzzle me to learn
That tho' a man may be in doubt of what he know
Very quickly he will fight
He'll fight to prove that what he does not know is so

But is ... a puzzlement!

Lev Termen wrote:I guess nobody's pullin' the ol' merino byproduct over your eyes this week, Comrade Pammie.

When I was a boy, world was better spot
What was so was so, what was not was not
Now, I am a man, world have changed a lot
Some things nearly so, others nearly not

When my father was a king
He was a king who knew exactly what he knew
And his brain was not a thing
Forever swinging to and fro and fro and to

And it puzzle me to learn
That tho' a man may be in doubt of what he know
Very quickly he will fight
He'll fight to prove that what he does not know is so

But is ... a puzzlement!
That was lovely, Comrade Lev. It brought a tear or two to these sometimes bleary eyes.I'll admit, sometimes the wool does hurt.

The science is in. Yoga pants do nothing more to facilitate contortionist body positions than does vodka and regular proletariat garb.

Yoga Pants Vanish From Senate Gym !

Given Joe Biden's penchant to cop "innocent" thrills, media rumors that Republicans oppose yoga pants prompted him to make an unscheduled visit to the Senate Gym, and as the sight of yoga-pantsless Republican women senators induced elation, it also induced anxiety in his thoughts:

It's thrilling to see that yoga pants have vanished from the Senate Gym, but what if Republicans tweet images of yoga-pantsless Republican babes like Kelly Ayotte to attract attention of libertarian-minded Millennials to infect their minds with METUGRICUNA ? We'll lose the next election.

But he didn't see Democratic Senator Barbara Mikulski approach from behind with the following warning/complaint:

Joe ! ... Joe ! ... Joe ! Don't turn around 'cause I don't want to get you excited, but you're standing in my spot for my yoga exercises.

--KOOK