Downhome at the Hillary E-mail Server Farm

[img]/images/Hillary_Server_Farm.jpg[/img]

Clinton Server Farm, Chappaqua, NY - The former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton may be just another country bumpkin down on the farm in the rural community of Chappaqua where she and her husband President Bill Clinton make their home, but like a Jimmy Stewart character in a John Ford western she has accomplishments too. But all of those 'highfalutin 'complishments' as she puts it don't mean she is really anything other than the simple country server-farm girl in pig tails she started out as.

"You ken take the girl out 'a the country, but you can't take the country outa the girl," she laughs. We spoke on the Clinton server-farm house porch sitting in the very swing "Billy" courted her so many years ago.

After a lot of country chit chat the conversation turned to the purpose of my visit, questions about her e-mail account as Secretary of State.

"Mary-Margaret, I just don'e understand this contretemps," she said in sadness. "I'm just a simple country girl. What do I know about these newfangled e-mail things? Why, I don't know shit from shinola 'bout such things. So when they made me Secretary of State and told me I had to get me one of these newfangled e-mail thing-a-ma-bobs I was very perplexed 'bout setting that thing up and how to use it. It's all so complicated. There's so many steps. Setting up an e-mail account is confusing for a girl like me. So instead of doing all that complicated stuff I said to myself what my dear old pappy always used to say, Hillary keep it simple. So I did the simple thing and just set up my own e-mail server farm with dedicated proprietary firewall and personal security in the super-cooled hermetically sealed bomb-proof vault in the cellar Grandma Clinton bless her used for making pickles."

The server is "green" so it's okay. She used it to "save the planet." Case dismissed. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Land sakes, Mary Margaret! Dad blast it if I din't ken yer whole name there!

That Hillary, bless her little "woman scorned" heart. I reckon she didn't tell you about the copper server her grandmaw had in the ol' barn there in the 80s, chuggin' out bytes an' providin' a space where we young folks could send ee-lek-tronic messages to Congress and setch. Powered by a wood fire generator...only ash & oak, Grandmaw Rodham said, so the smoke wouldn't draw the dam revenuers in (I think she thought Nyet Neutrality had already been passed).

Missus Clinton is a trustworthy gal, but she loooooves to fool the folks, an' it sounds like you got on the wrong end of one of her pranks.

Do any of you remember that country song, 'Cause I'm a Woman, Dubya Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh EM-EN-A-EN? (each letter is pronounced in full) It's absolutely hilarious and fits Hill's attempt to be president.

I can't remember who done wrote or done sung it, but it was über ridiculous!

Help me, if you can!

Dubya Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh EM-EN-A-EN!

ps: Even if it isn't posted, I just have to hear it again!

Thanks,
Pammie

Pamalinsky wrote:Do any of you remember that country song, 'Cause I'm a Woman, Dubya Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh EM-EN-A-EN? (each letter is pronounced in full) It's absolutely hilarious and fits Hill's attempt to be president.

Help me, if you can!

Thanks,
Pammie

That spells wooooooooooomnan. Is that a new kind of pantsuit-clad privileged class?

Gummipuppe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Do any of you remember that country song, 'Cause I'm a Woman, Dubya Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh-oo-Oh EM-EN-A-EN? (each letter is pronounced in full) It's absolutely hilarious and fits Hill's attempt to be president.

Help me, if you can!

Thanks,
Pammie

[highlight=#ffff00]That spells wooooooooooomnan. Is that a new kind of pantsuit-clad privileged class?
[/highlight]
[highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Most definitely, Comrade! I just want to hear the song! ; • )[/highlight]

Hey, thanks, Margaret. That's the song alright! But, there is a country version of this that is so ridiculous, that has that special "twang" that I thought would fit with your post. I dunno, maybe I'm just imagining things. That can happen. ;• )

“All of us face hard choices in our lives,” Hillary Rodham Clinton writes at the start of this personal chronicle of years at the center of world events. “Life is about making such choices. Our choices and how we handle them shape the people we become.”

Hard Choices by Hillary Clinton

How true! How true!