EBT thievery? Say it an't so!

Walmart.jpg

[PROG OFF]

So let me see if I got this right? The EBT card fiasco in Louisiana gave unlimited buying power to these moochers, leaches, parasites? The computer glitch had granted unlimited buying power? These lowlife looters called their families and friends on their Obama phone to tell them to come and loot quickly before it stops. This perfectly reflects their mentality of thievery.

After all they are the victims no? These losers who can't figure out how to feed themselves for 1 day have a vote that carries the same weight as everyone else?!? If their excuse for receiving guvment help is that they are hungry and need to feed their families give them a bag of flour, potato, bean, dried meat and vegetables every week and let them MAKE THEIR OWN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that they have anything else to do or workplace to attend. Phewwww I feel better now!

FORWARD!

Did they also strip the shelves of carrot sticks and apple slices?

Dedhedvedev wrote:Did they also strip the shelves of carrot sticks and apple slices?
Fruits and veggies were mysteriously left untouched....

The-HUN wrote:Image
So let me see if I got this right? The EBT card fiasco in Louisiana gave unlimited buying power to these moochers, leaches, parasites? The computer glitch had granted unlimited buying power? These lowlife looters called their families and friends on their Obama phone to tell them to come and loot quickly before it stops. This perfectly reflects their mentality of thievery. After all they are the victims no? These losers who can't figure out how to feed themselves for 1 day have a vote that carries the same weight as everyone else?!? If their excuse for receiving guvment help is that they are hungry and need to feed their families give them a bag of flour, potato, bean, dried meat and vegetables every week and let them MAKE THEIR OWN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that they have anything else to do or workplace to attend. Phewwww I feel better now!
Image Comrade HUN, much like your moniker the MLP class lives to pillage the fruits of the labor of others. However, unlike your marauding band of nomads, MLPs have no need of bow or sword as the government does all the dirty work for them.
Image Enlist in the Free Shit Army (FSA) and claim YOUR share of other people's money today!

"MAKE THEIR OWN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that they have anything else to do or workplace to attend." This is a true story. I bought my first house in a neighborhood that was primarily inhabited by welfare recipients. I grew a garden - had fruit, veggies, potatoes (yes, and beets!) in abundance. My neighbors would barter their free government issued commodities - flour, butter, eggs, cheese - for the fruit and potatoes because they didn't know how to cook. I ate like a king, because I did. If the guv-mint wants to do anything for these people, the first step is forcing them to attend a few home ec classes so they know what to do with real food once they have it. Might stop the EBT-holders from stocking up on junk food and instant stuff that costs more per serving and offers little to no nutritional value.

I DENOUNCE THIEVERY INSINUATIONS!! THERE WAS NO THIEVERY.... your loyal Frau was fortunate to get there in time to get all the free stuff........... provided by dear leader!

frau_ebt.jpg

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:Did they also strip the shelves of carrot sticks and apple slices?
Fruits and veggies were mysteriously left untouched....

I have managed to take ea snapshot of one predominantly EBT card user's shopping cart.
No veggies nor fruits were found in the cart....as the matter of fact very interesting choice of foods were gathered once the price was removed from the items and it was not a determining factor of choosing items. Very interesting choices indeed....
FORWARD!

Walmartcart.jpg

"I think when you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody." - Barack Obama

26403.jpg

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Image Comrade HUN, much like your moniker the MLP class lives to pillage the fruits of the labor of others. However, unlike your marauding band of nomads, MLPs have no need of bow or sword as the government does all the dirty work for them.
Image Enlist in the Free Shit Army (FSA) and claim YOUR share of other people's money today!

Comrade Krystyna you are so correct! I am already ashamed of my origin and the barbaric progressive behavior my ancestors had forced up on the continent back then! I am willing to give up a certain amount of my salary or glad to vote for certain spineless politicians who will make it the "LAW" to confiscate the needed founds and redistribute it to the moochers less fortunate in order to heal the white hun guilt. Thank you for the correction with comradely love and respect. I'll go back to my Jurta and solve my official government issued feel good red cube.
Forward!

Prog Off.png

This is a foretaste of the day when the ObamaCare servers go down.

I'm so proud of the proles in my home state of Louisianastan. It's about time we came in first place in something!

We have new EBT development as of today.
Looks as if we have a situation on our hands.......
FORWARD!

Capt. Commie wrote:I'm so proud of the proles in my home state of Louisianastan. It's about time we came in first place in something!
It appears that The People's Republic of Chicago is trying to catch up to us Capt Commie!

Captain Craptek wrote:I think my Google translator is broken...

Comrade Craptek it is the direct effect of the Rephooligan teabagger's as the guvment shutdown was their fault and the financing of the Google translator was cut with it. Miss Rachel Jeantel is on maternity leave so she can't help you out so you are going to have to rely on some trusted live guvment help if you can get through. Good luck and as always.
FORWARD!

Che' Ramie wrote:
Capt. Commie wrote:I'm so proud of the proles in my home state of Louisianastan. It's about time we came in first place in something!
It appears that The People's Republic of Chicago is trying to catch up to us Capt Commie!
Never gonna happen.

Don't tell anyone, but cancelling that BBQ might have saved lives. Seems that whenever the folks in this part of Chicago congregate, the party ends in gunfire. That means those Rethugglikans did more the help black people than the Messiah in the White House.

Komrade Katz wrote:Don't tell anyone, but cancelling that BBQ might have saved lives. Seems that whenever the folks in this part of Chicago congregate, the party ends in gunfire. That means those Rethugglikans did more the help black people than the Messiah in the White House.

bbq.jpg

Hey - here's how another group of Chicago honor students figured out how to get to that BBQ:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe6wB1_Hx-0

Komrade Katz - The People's Recycling Team™ in action. All for the price of some O phones and EBT cards. Very efficient.